babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Mia Middleton - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

RE: Mia - BS Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
[Image: IMG_20170812_170128.png][Image: IMG_20170812_170217.png]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
12-08-2017 17:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

On a serious note though. I see Jade Samantha jumped in with her opinion. Talking of people with nasty streaks...

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
12-08-2017 17:44
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

She's another real charmer, eh? laugh See, the babes really do care about us - so sweet. Big Grin Bounce

I wonder what she'll do if people follow her advice, and don't watch? Rolleyes Would she give a fuck then? Bounce Bounce Bounce
12-08-2017 17:58
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(12-08-2017 17:29 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(12-08-2017 17:10 )darren73 Wrote:  Mia will be doing a day show on night's on the 21st 8-4
Such a waste of talent

I'm not a fan of Mia but in her defence the nightshows she is doing are what BS have asked her to do. So those of you criticising her for doing her job are aiming at the wrong target.

Now if you look at her twitter feed and see her telling people to fuck off as she just has and that upsets you then I'd agree she should be roundly criticised. She has a nasty streak to her as I'm sure some others are aware.

If it is that BS are telling her to put on these shows then shame on BS for their bullshit money grabbing obsession to "cash in" on the day girl gone bad crap. Also Mia for going along with it. She's shot for mayfair recently I think and has BS topless pics and videos but BS trying to make her out like a vestal virgin!!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
12-08-2017 18:33
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Double standards or what! It REALLY doesn't make sense to me!? If it's Mia's decision then fine but she should stay on days BUT if it's Babestation then WTF! not providing a nightshow and preventing "proper" nightgirls from giving us a PROPER show! Unforgivable BUT Mia's outbursts are unnecessary however she feels about the situation! Not very helpful or professional!...................
12-08-2017 19:02
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Ok I'll try to explain to you once again.

BS are not preventing "proper" nightgirls giving you a show. They are choosing to use Mia and other girls in a new style of show where to see anything you have to take them offscreen. Mia is not shy - she's doing as she is told. BS would not give her the shift if she was not prepared to get her kit off on Pervcam but they don't want her to take her top off on TV.
12-08-2017 19:14
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Yes but the whole premise of the idea is completely and utterly farcically stupid. It's taking up a channel and airtime for other babes. BS continuing with this idea with the "newbies" for cold calculating money making reasons. Why not try this idea with the regulars like Ashley or Lori no because they can't make money of them as pretty much everyone has seen there boobs!! But it is strange it only appears to be "newbies" doing this type of show????!! Or maybe I'm just too cynical I don't know.

12-08-2017 19:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-08-2017 19:14 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ Ok I'll try to explain to you once again.

BS are not preventing "proper" nightgirls giving you a show. They are choosing to use Mia and other girls in a new style of show where to see anything you have to take them offscreen. Mia is not shy - she's doing as she is told. BS would not give her the shift if she was not prepared to get her kit off on Pervcam but they don't want her to take her top off on TV.

So it's BS ripping us off (if we fall for it!?) just to line their dwindling coffers with our hard earned cash! Sounds like BS to me! CRAP! I don't think BS will be around much longer at this rate! SAD!
12-08-2017 19:30
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

People might not like this new style of show - fair enough. BS have to make money though because if they don't they will go out of business. The world has changed and BS are trying to find ways to monetise their output.
12-08-2017 19:30
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I think we all know that but I think most people issue is the rather bullshit way BS have gone about it. Not saying anything about non topless shows with specific babes, strangely newbies. Whilst others show boobs. If they were straight it probably would be easier to except.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2017 19:40 by babefan2012.)
12-08-2017 19:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV