babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Mia Middleton - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Mia - BS Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
ive seen much more of her on a daytime show and not in private !!!,i was expecting to see at least her topless ,she has great boobs ,having said that the girls dont seem to loose their tops until after 11 most nights lately,in comparison expanded are tits out 10 seconds after 10 pm ,Huh
05-08-2017 08:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(05-08-2017 08:04 )trains55 Wrote:  
(05-08-2017 07:29 )SecretAgent Wrote:  You have not been robbed of anything & Mia hasn't been forced to do anything either.

????

That's not what we've been lead to believe on here!? So are you saying that it was Mia's choice to give you Sky viewers a "dayshow"? What a disappointment after all the hype!............

You mean you actually believe some of the rubbish written on here?Bounce
So let me explain. It is Babestations choice to reduce the Freeview offering - that's a business decision to save money. They have also stopped broadcasting the dayshow from 5.30am - 7am on Freeview I believe.

BS have introduced a new "style" of show at nights which as has been explained is going to be used for day girls to be on BUT if you want to see anything you'll need to go on Pervcam. That is what Mia was employed to do last night. She was not contracted to do a full nightshow.

Now if that's what you are contracted to do and is what you do how has she been forced into it?

People may not like it and I'd certainly agree that BS made no attempt in advance to explain it but that's what they have decided to do and Mia knew it. Bear in mind that BS confirm shifts with their girls about 10 days before the start of the month so this has been planned for a while. Mia will have had her role fully explained before she accepted it.

Other day girls have been offered full nightshows but have declined.

Now if Mia does well she will probably be offered a full nightshow in due course. We'll have to see about that
05-08-2017 09:04
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-08-2017 09:04 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(05-08-2017 08:04 )trains55 Wrote:  
(05-08-2017 07:29 )SecretAgent Wrote:  You have not been robbed of anything & Mia hasn't been forced to do anything either.

????

That's not what we've been lead to believe on here!? So are you saying that it was Mia's choice to give you Sky viewers a "dayshow"? What a disappointment after all the hype!............

You mean you actually believe some of the rubbish written on here?Bounce
So let me explain. It is Babestations choice to reduce the Freeview offering - that's a business decision to save money. They have also stopped broadcasting the dayshow from 5.30am - 7am on Freeview I believe.

BS have introduced a new "style" of show at nights which as has been explained is going to be used for day girls to be on BUT if you want to see anything you'll need to go on Pervcam. That is what Mia was employed to do last night. She was not contracted to do a full nightshow.

Now if that's what you are contracted to do and is what you do how has she been forced into it?

People may not like it and I'd certainly agree that BS made no attempt in advance to explain it but that's what they have decided to do and Mia knew it. Bear in mind that BS confirm shifts with their girls about 10 days before the start of the month so this has been planned for a while. Mia will have had her role fully explained before she accepted it.

Other day girls have been offered full nightshows but have declined.

Now if Mia does well she will probably be offered a full nightshow in due course. We'll have to see about that

Sorry that makes more sense now BUT I think a lot of us on here (not in the know!) were expecting and hoping for a FULL nightshow from her! So hence the misplaced disappointment! Let's hope that she decides to go further next time (if there is a next time!?)

I still think that BS could have been clearer about what they had planned for her! But that's BS...................

I really miss Meet the Babes FV BUT realise it's expensive having a Freeview presence and it probably made sense to let that show go ( and Daytime from 5.00am until 7.00am) and keep the two NICAM (not OFCOM) regulated ones (Babenation and Babestation) so that they can still start before midnight (Babenation BSX).

THANKS for clarifying things: I was blaming BS Management OBVIOUSLY without knowing the full facts.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2017 10:13 by trains55.)
05-08-2017 10:04
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well let's be honest how can anyone be surprised about this. It's BS from BS!!! Just a money making scheme from BS. Daytime girls try nights but don't let them show anything unless on pervcam. Eventually all these shows will go the same way, at least BS ones will. As long as people spend money on pervcam it's not going anywhere. It's just stupid.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2017 14:55 by babefan2012.)
05-08-2017 10:48
Meccool Offline
Senior Poster

Absolutely pointless nightshow! As long as idiots continue to take the girls off screen in private on pervcam, BS will carry on with that! People just need to stop
05-08-2017 10:53
IAND86 Offline
Junior Poster

Mia has said to me that she has planned to be a full Nightbabe she just wants to make sure that she's going to be consistently busy first so Mia will be 100% doing a full Nightshow
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2017 11:42 by IAND86.)
05-08-2017 11:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-08-2017 11:12 )IAND86 Wrote:  Mia has said to me that she has planned to be a full Nightbabe she just wants to make sure that she's going to be consistently busy first ?

GOOD GIRL! But was she busy enough on the phones last night? I only have Freeview so haven't a clue but REALLY hope she was!
05-08-2017 11:19
robert.f4 Offline
Onward and upward

Nice surprise for me last night.... Just watched Mo farah win the gold than switched to Bs, and there was Mia Tongue Tongue lovely sexy girl. She may not have stripped off but as Danzig capped, Mia showed off a fabulous fanny lip.... made me smile Big GrinBig Grin Hope she's on again soon.

Apply yourself and surprise yourself....You only fail if you never try.
05-08-2017 12:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-08-2017 12:44 )robert.f4 Wrote:  Nice surprise for me last night.... Just watched Mo farah win the gold than switched to Bs, and there was Mia Tongue Tongue lovely sexy girl. She may not have stripped off but as Danzig capped, Mia showed off a fabulous fanny lip.... made me smile Big GrinBig Grin Hope she's on again soon.

SHIT! I missed her fanny lip! BUT she's on TONIGHT! from 10.00 till 04.00. Let's hope we get a "nightshow" from her!
11-08-2017 08:08
beresv Offline
Reloaded

Nope! behind the curtain and dresses at night
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2017 09:35 by beresv.)
11-08-2017 09:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV