babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Mia Middleton - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

johnnytheirishman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Mia - BS Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
(04-08-2017 22:46 )SecretAgent Wrote:  She's doing exactly the type of show that BS have booked her to do. She's not booked to do "a full night show" That's the new idea BS have

They need to sack whoever is coming up with these ridiculous ideasannoyed
05-08-2017 05:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
johnnytheirishman Offline
Senior Poster

I was really looking forward to seeing Mia do a proper night show, which she said before her boob job was something she would like to do!
I think Mia has the potential to successfully become an excellent night babe, but BS are damaging her career prospects in that respect using her & Jasmine as nothing more than cash cows annoyed
I do hope other day babe refuse to do night shows if they now know how they are being exploited!
Sadly Jasmine got a lot of flack for not going topless, probably to the point it cost her some of her day fans!!
Shame on you Babe Station (LAMESTATION) annoyed
05-08-2017 05:16
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(05-08-2017 05:03 )johnnytheirishman Wrote:  
(04-08-2017 22:46 )SecretAgent Wrote:  She's doing exactly the type of show that BS have booked her to do. She's not booked to do "a full night show" That's the new idea BS have

They need to sack whoever is coming up with these ridiculous ideasannoyed

Yes PLEASE! It's not what we were led to believe! Mia on a "NIGHTSHOW" we were told! FUCKING CRAP again from BS! What's more she wasn't on FREEVIEW at all! WTF! Mind you it would only have been a "dayshow" I suppose!? But after all the hype I guess we're all underwhelmed and RIGHTLY fucking annoyed. Thanks AGAIN BS for COCKING UP bigtime! I think you are fighting to keep a sinking ship afloat!
05-08-2017 06:44
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Agreed with pervious posts sooo frustrating and yet bad booking when you have 3 big stars and 1 who shouldn't do nights personally on and 2 channels on freeview yet cant get on even for half an hour before 1 am
05-08-2017 07:15
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Dont know why people are still surprised they have been pulling the same trick since 2009

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-08-2017 07:28
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

what a waste ,well the whole night across the b/s channels was AGAIN Sad
05-08-2017 08:06
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(05-08-2017 08:06 )shankey! Wrote:  what a waste ,well the whole night across the b/s channels was AGAIN Sad

Yes absolutely! Not content with robbing us of one FV channel BS made sure that Mia was on that one and "forced" her to do a dayshow unless anyone paid to take her off-screen (private)! WTF! BS is now getting like the webshows! And I thought they were COMPLETELY separate! .....................Just to line the pockets of money-grabbing BS!
I REALLY think it's the beginning of the end as BS try and keep a sinking ship afloat! VERY SAD!
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2017 08:15 by trains55.)
05-08-2017 08:15
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

You have not been robbed of anything & Mia hasn't been forced to do anything either.
05-08-2017 08:29
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

How can you be robbed if your not paying anything if anything you would be robbing mia if she got her tits out Tongue Tongue Tongue because she could be charging some sucker 5£ a min to see them when you get to see them for Nothing Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2017 08:59 by HannahsPet.)
05-08-2017 08:58
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(05-08-2017 08:29 )SecretAgent Wrote:  You have not been robbed of anything & Mia hasn't been forced to do anything either.

????

That's not what we've been lead to believe on here!? So are you saying that it was Mia's choice to give you Sky viewers a "dayshow"? What a disappointment after all the hype!............
05-08-2017 09:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV