babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Jasmine Marie - Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Jasmine Marie - Chat, Caps and Vids
Absolute knockout but no boobs no deal. But sadly with BS’s new business model of cam,cam,cam mixed with some babes unwillingness to go topless.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
23-01-2018 21:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bokkie Offline
Senior Poster

Jasmine provides a good daytime show which is shown at night. I really dont know what issue she has about going topless at night
24-01-2018 10:15
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2018 10:15 )Bokkie Wrote:  Jasmine provides a good daytime show which is shown at night. I really dont know what issue she has about going topless at night

Yes ESPECIALLY as she goes naked (I believe!?) on the webshow!
24-01-2018 10:26
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(24-01-2018 10:26 )trains55 Wrote:  
(24-01-2018 10:15 )Bokkie Wrote:  Jasmine provides a good daytime show which is shown at night. I really dont know what issue she has about going topless at night

Yes ESPECIALLY as she goes naked (I believe!?) on the webshow!

No mate she doesn't, she us to when she started on bs, but she has shown no boob on the the web since she did her first night show,
Through all her toys out why people criticized her for not showing on her first night show, as said she would never get them out on bs again, and it looks like she's sticking to that,
Bs piss me off over this as if she had not début when they when they started doing no boob night shows I am sure she would have got them out on her first night and she would have become the boobs night show star everyone though she would,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-01-2018 12:47
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well if she’s not going topless now because people didn’t like that she didn’t go topless on her first show then blimey what an ego. Second of all I believe she probably would never have done nights without the non topless daytime girl shows BS soo cleverly thought up to a) maximise cam and b) cover the rota as they don’t have enough babes. But sadly it’s not ending. This will continue.

24-01-2018 13:24
winsaw Offline

^^ her twitter rant the day after was one of the most hateful towards the fans I have ever seen, she seams to be so bloody minded to stick to it even though she is getting less shifts now,
I disagree with your second point though as I am sure she would have gone topless as she has her boobs out every week for months on the web show and didn't bother her at all

24-01-2018 13:35
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Maybe, maybe not But as we’ve seen with camgate a few months back, what babes do when few can see is different to what some babes do when the majority can see. Example being Ashley Jay won’t go topless on TV but does on the web because less people she knows could see her. There’s a big issue with how babes perceive this forum and who writes what. Some seem to need it sugar coated and your goodesses and need the worshipping effect, which I believe is the problem, they’ve created this environment where we’re supposed to worship them and be glad to see them without them ever feeling the need to show anything. Maybe I’ve gone off topic here.

24-01-2018 13:45
winsaw Offline

well i had a very interesting talk with Jasmine yesterday for about a hour and i have to hold my hands up and say i was wrong about her, she is not the person she has come across with and i think its time to start cutting her a easier time on the forum,
she has talked about whats going on, on the night shows for the first time, and also said she wishes she had not put some off the stuff up on twitter she has in the past, the girl i talked to was a nice person and not the diva she has appeared sometimes, i hope people on the forum can start seeing she is down to earth nice person,
it turns out its not her chose to keep covered up on nights but instead bs are still telling her that she is not allowed to show, she has asked on a number of times if she can start to do proper night shows and has been told no, i know she will keep trying and hopefully bs will let her become as she so wants to be a proper night girl,
its not lack of calls thats the reason shes doing less nights but here chose to cut them down as she wants to do proper night shows and is hoping bs see that,
i was surprised how much things said on here had affected her, i wish she had talked 6 months ago instead of hitting out on twitter as i always find when people on this forum know whats going on they are nothing but helpful and nice to the girls,
really hope bs let her start going nude soon, shes so happy working to this level and just wants the chance to show her true self,

28-01-2018 17:52
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for that Winsaw. Had a bit of an exchange with Jasmine which started as a bit of a forum bash (I try to defend our honourBig Grin) but ended reasonably. I think she's one of those people that is a bit defensive by nature and just reacts. We've all done it.

I think most of us with half a brain cell have sussed that these non-showing tease shows are not the girls idea. The shows make no sense considering the girls levels on cam; ask nicely and the likes of Chloe, Mia and Jasmine will show everything. The idea that not showing boobs on TV will force me onto cam is illogical - I'm not going to cam with Jasmine just to see her boobs. With what is available on the rest of the camming universe I just wouldn't bother.

So I think doing proper night shows, with the ability to take the girl off screen makes far more sense. I wander how much trade Jasmine has lost because the casual viewer sees her on TV not showing much and just dismisses a cam session out of hand.

Just feel the geniuses at BS are getting it wrong again and Jasmine and others have been caught up in the nonsense

(28-01-2018 17:52 )winsaw Wrote:  well i had a very interesting talk with Jasmine yesterday for about a hour and i have to hold my hands up and say i was wrong about her, she is not the person she has come across with and i think its time to start cutting her a easier time on the forum,
she has talked about whats going on, on the night shows for the first time, and also said she wishes she had not put some off the stuff up on twitter she has in the past, the girl i talked to was a nice person and not the diva she has appeared sometimes, i hope people on the forum can start seeing she is down to earth nice person,
it turns out its not her chose to keep covered up on nights but instead bs are still telling her that she is not allowed to show, she has asked on a number of times if she can start to do proper night shows and has been told no, i know she will keep trying and hopefully bs will let her become as she so wants to be a proper night girl,
its not lack of calls thats the reason shes doing less nights but here chose to cut them down as she wants to do proper night shows and is hoping bs see that,
i was surprised how much things said on here had affected her, i wish she had talked 6 months ago instead of hitting out on twitter as i always find when people on this forum know whats going on they are nothing but helpful and nice to the girls,
really hope bs let her start going nude soon, shes so happy working to this level and just wants the chance to show her true self,
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2018 01:17 by hairbald.)
29-01-2018 01:17
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(29-01-2018 01:17 )hairbald Wrote:  Thanks for that Winsaw. Had a bit of an exchange with Jasmine which started as a bit of a forum bash (I try to defend our honourBig Grin) but ended reasonably. I think she's one of those people that is a bit defensive by nature and just reacts. We've all done it.

I think most of us with half a brain cell have sussed that these non-showing tease shows are not the girls idea. The shows make no sense considering the girls levels on cam; ask nicely and the likes of Chloe, Mia and Jasmine will show everything. The idea that not showing boobs on TV will force me onto cam is illogical - I'm not going to cam with Jasmine just to see her boobs. With what is available on the rest of the camming universe I just wouldn't bother.

So I think doing proper night shows, with the ability to take the girl off screen makes far more sense. I wander how much trade Jasmine has lost because the casual viewer sees her on TV not showing much and just dismisses a cam session out of hand.

Just feel the geniuses at BS are getting it wrong again and Jasmine and others have been caught up in the nonsense

(28-01-2018 17:52 )winsaw Wrote:  well i had a very interesting talk with Jasmine yesterday for about a hour and i have to hold my hands up and say i was wrong about her, she is not the person she has come across with and i think its time to start cutting her a easier time on the forum,

If thats true than BS have fucked over Jasmine by trying to push her for cam and only topless on cam. Its clearly what BS are aiming solely at. I like many on here will not cam just to see boobs are available for free and should be kept free. Cam is for stuff which can't be shown on TV, pussy and toys. Sadly unless BS decide to ditch this obsession i don't see her ever doing a proper night show. Its almost as if they've come up with this idea just to make sure the status quo isn't affected, i.e Lori,Alice,Ashley, Dannii. Although the cynic in me is thinking she's saying this as the cam cam cam BS have pushed hasn't actually paid off. But thats just me being cynical.

(This post was last modified: 29-01-2018 01:40 by babefan2012.)
29-01-2018 01:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV