babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Jasmine Marie - Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Jasmine Marie - Chat, Caps and Vids
Being a night show babe who won't get her boobs out is as pointless as being a swimming pool lifeguard who can't swim.Rolleyes
26-07-2017 23:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ManLikeBasil Offline
Diamond Geezer

She knows how to move and tease - it's only a matter of time (maybe not tonight) where she'll get her tits outSmile
26-07-2017 23:45
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

I see she was slagging the forum off on her twitter earlier
If it was just a tease show yes she doesn't have to get topless if she doesn't want to but she has done 2 night shows now and still hasn't gone topless she is better staying on the day shows and using perv cam more

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
26-07-2017 23:46
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Fully appreciate I may well be in a minority of one.....BUT enjoying it, she's hot, great body, shaking and showing her arse....i'm happy! Lol
26-07-2017 23:47
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(26-07-2017 23:27 )mrmann Wrote:  Yeah she's lame. Gonna be a sleep inducing night as usual.

If she gets her bare arse out, I will sing her praise, but if it's the usual boring tame night from her, then why is she even on?

She should stick to perv scam and other websites if she's going to be lame during her night sessions.

the answer is blindingly obvious. Jasmine is clearly good on the phones and bringing in the calls and therefore making money for bs. if she wasn't, then bs would not have her on nights. doesn't matter one bit as far as bs is concerned (and obviously Jasmine too) that Jasmine isn't going topless at the moment. plus jasmine is clearly good on pervecam too. if it was a set rule that nightbabes have to go topless on nights then fair enough, she shouldn't be on nights. but there isn't, so nightbabes do not have to go topless on nights

as ive said numerous times, the babeshows are mainly about phone sex and not mainly about visual stimulation.

I also think it's when rather than if Jasmine goes topless. as has been said, some nightbabes took a while to go topless on nights. be patient

also Jasmine wasn't slagging off the forum, she was having a go at those forum members who she feels cross the line when it comes to criticising babeshow babes and said if she wasn't made of tougher stuff she would have been upset by the comments and stopped doing nights.

Quote:I don't know why I bother reading the forums, the nasty comments some of you guys write on there about us girls are seriously diabolical.

If I wasn't made of tougher stuff I'd honestly be upset reading it, and completely put off doing anymore night shows. Let people do what they want with their OWN bodies! Yes I understand you want to see 'more' but I am exclusively a daytime babe who wanted to TRY nights.

Some people are so quick to judge and jump to conclusions, making their own interpretations of why I do what I do on my shows.

Sorry for my outburst I'm over it now, I was just so disheartened and stunned reading it. Anyway never again, live and learn

she has praised people on forums who support her.
Quote:THANKYOU to the people sticking up for me and defending me on the forums it means everything honestly. I love you guys xxx

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2017 23:59 by Rammyrascal.)
26-07-2017 23:47
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(26-07-2017 23:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 23:27 )mrmann Wrote:  Yeah she's lame. Gonna be a sleep inducing night as usual.

If she gets her bare arse out, I will sing her praise, but if it's the usual boring tame night from her, then why is she even on?

She should stick to perv scam and other websites if she's going to be lame during her night sessions.

the answer is blindingly obvious. Jasmine is clearly good on the phones and bringing in the calls and therefore making money for bs. if she wasn't, then bs would not have her on nights. doesn't matter one bit as far as bs is concerned (and obviously Jasmine too) that Jasmine isn't going topless at the moment. plus jasmine is clearly good on pervecam too. if it was a set rule that nightbabes have to go topless on nights then fair enough, she shouldn't be on nights. but there isn't, so nightbabes do not have to go topless on nights

as ive said numerous times, the babeshows are mainly about phone sex and not mainly about visual stimulation.

I also think it's when rather than if Jasmine goes topless. as has been said, some nightbabes took a while to go topless on nights. be patient

Yeah!!! Who needs visual stimulation??? I can't wait for her winter shows where she is in her duffel coat and beanie Tongue

I hate injustice and liars
26-07-2017 23:52
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well thats her no longer doing nights. She's going to get a bashing on here and won't bother anymore and a potentially brilliant babeshow night babe lost. I'm firmly stuck in the middle on this situation. Part of me thinks if she's gone topless on the webshow and indeed has published nude shots why hasn't she on TV and part thinks well let her ease her way through and she will blossom. Other babes have gone more than 2 shows without showing anything so she deserves some slack cut. She looks bloody stunning tonight, topless or not.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2017 02:35 by babefan2012.)
27-07-2017 01:58
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Beautiful Sexy Ms Marie In Black!!!HeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Ms Jasmine Marie Is Looking So Beautiful Tonight, In The Sexy Pink Shiny Set, In That Tight Black Outfit On, In Those Tiny Black Knickers On and In Those Sexy Black Knee High Fuck Me Boots On, Bent Over On All Fours, Bouncing Her Tight Sexy Beautiful Ass!!!Heart

She Might Not Get Her Tits Out But I'm Loving Seeing Her Bouncing Ass!Heart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
27-07-2017 02:00
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(27-07-2017 01:58 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Well thats her no longer doing nights. She's going to get a bashing on here and won't bother anymore and a potentially brilliant babeshow night babe lost. I'm firmly stuck in the middle on this situation. Part of me thinks if she's gone topless on the webshow and indeed has published nude shots why has she on TV and part thinks well let her ease her way through like and she will blossom. Other babes have gone more than 2 shows without showing anything so she deserves some slack cut. She looks bloody stunning tonight, topless or not.

spot on other babes in the past have taken way more than the 2 shows (counting tonight) Jasmine has done on nights to show anything. Agree give her some slack & be patient.

some babes are a natural on nights straight away and others take a bit of time before becoming a good nightbabe and they slowly take their time pushing things on nights Jasmine is clearly taking her time on nights.

Jasmine has already said she wont let the comments on her put her off doing nights and I hope she carries on doing them.

what will ultimately determing her nightshow future is her call stats, if they are good, bs will keep having her on, if they are bad they wont have Jasmine on nights. doesn't matter one jot what flesh she shows

Update:

Thought Jasmine did a very sexy show last night and did tease plenty going topless. She said she was busy on the phones last night & it did seem that way to me. If that is the case, Jasmine will be back on nights.

I hope she is

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2017 10:00 by Rammyrascal.)
27-07-2017 02:15
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i think its a real shame she has made the choices she has, she could have been a real star on nights but i dont see how that can happen now as she has upset so many people,
i agree that other girls have gone more than 2 shows without getting there boobs out but these where girls who had never shows before, Jasmine had got her boobs out a lot on the web show so its only right that people where expecting her to do the same on tv,
looking at her twitter it seams she never intended to do a proper night show, bs should have told her that she could not do this so they also should be taking the blame for the backlash against her, as they really should have known better,
i dont get her mindset where she says she only wants to try nights when she didn't do it proper, its like her saying she is going to try swimming and then sit on the beach all day watching others in the sea Rolleyes
if she don't do anymore nights its no loss as she is amazing on days and the web, maybe she just needs time to think about these 2 night shows and decide what she wants to do and if she dose do more just come back and dod what she dose on the webshow and she will see nothing but happy people on her,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-07-2017 12:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV