babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Jasmine Marie - Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Jasmine Marie - Chat, Caps and Vids
Have to say this is not a great debut so far, was expecting a lot more, she doesn't look like she is going to show any boob at the moment, hopefully I am proved wrong

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-07-2017 00:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Jasmine Marie
I do agree with you too masterjboy. I've Always like this Sexy Babe since she started on the Dayshows early this year. I think she is a beautiful Stunning lady. I've enjoyed watching her Dayshows and enjoyed seeing her on the web shows too.

However I think give her afew more Nightshows and maybe she will finally show us her beautiful Sexy boobs. I don't mind waiting. Some of these daytime girls just need some time to get used to the whole Nightshows and soon she will be comfortable showing us those Sexy Tits. I mean wow she's loving showing us that tight beautiful Sexy Ass so far and I'm loving what I'm seeing!

She's only doing a show until 2am tonight. So hopefully next time she will do a longer Nightshow and then eventually a full Nightshow. We should be lucky that a Babestation Daytime Babe is willing to at least try out the Nightshows. I mean look how long it took Flick Hill to do a Nightshow and when she did it was awesome.

So i think we should at least give her some more Nightshows until we start putting her Shows down. That's just my opinion on it tho.

In the past Daytime girls across BS and other channels have crossed over to the dark side and done Nightshows. Some went well and some didn't. However some girls did eventually end up showing us their tits and did great Nightshows but were still given flack on
Here or on other social media sites. And then some Babes ended up leaving the Nightshows and The Babeshows altogether after receiving soo much stick.

One babe that always comes to my mind that I really enjoyed watching and had a Stunning body was Ms Danielle Anderson On Studio 66. It was the same with her too. People want to see her tits, at first she did not show them and then eventually when she did she still got Soo Much flack and jacked in the shows altogether. Saying that she did have a Diva like attitude which I think did not help her in the whole situation too. But IMO she could have gone on to be a great On these channels but ended up fading away.

But this is just my opinion on the whole matter. But I'm enjoying watching her tonight. She's getting in all kinds of great positions too which I like. And she's even made me happy once Tonight Soo far.Tongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
13-07-2017 01:03
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Yeah got to say I'm disappointed as well but its her first show.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
13-07-2017 01:07
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Beautiful but ZZZZZZZZZZZ

No topless, no bottomless and it's already 1am.

First impressions say a lot.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2017 01:31 by mrmann.)
13-07-2017 01:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I'm with Rex Master, give Jasmine time and a few nightshows before putting her down and really attacking her. as ive said the babeshows are mainly about phone sex and not mainly about visual stimulation. as long as Jasmine is good on the phones then bs will keep having her on, doesn't matter one bit whether or not she goes topless as far as bs is concerned.

also not all nightshow babes go topless or even naked on their first show. Lori Buckby took ages to go topless on nights as did paige tyler.

for me the signs are there for jasmine to do well on nights. looks great, moves around well, seems to be comfortable doing phone sex and pervecam.

some babes are a natural on nights right from the off and others take time to be good

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2017 01:28 by Rammyrascal.)
13-07-2017 01:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

If it was 2009' or 2010' we'd be patient Rammy, but it's 2017' and it gets old after a while.

Also, people complained plenty about Lori after she continually did tame shows, because enough was enough, but at first we all waited and were patient with her. Great to see her doing awesome now though Smile

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2017 01:35 by mrmann.)
13-07-2017 01:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^My point was Lori didn't go topless on her first night show like Jasmine has tonigh, plus forum members as you say patient with Lori when she started doing nights and this same patience should be given to Jasmine and in time could be come a good a nightbabe as lori is. as ive said some babes are a natura on nights from the off & others aren't. lets see how Jasmine does over her next few shows if she is back on nights. also as ive said the babeshows are not mainly about visual stimulation like you are going on about. they are about mainly phone sex. doesn't matter whether or not Jasmine goes topless

for me as ive said the signs are there with Jasmine to be a good nightbabe on bs and hope she can carry on doing more shows

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2017 02:07 by Rammyrascal.)
13-07-2017 02:03
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

I heard the people at babestation told her not to go topless on her first night
13-07-2017 08:13
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-07-2017 08:13 )lenny10 Wrote:  I heard the people at babestation told her not to go topless on her first night

WTF! Why put her on nights then: it was just a "dayshow"! Not what was expected/hoped for! Pretty girl but.........
Don't tell me it's going to be another Paige Tyler type episode!?
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2017 08:20 by trains55.)
13-07-2017 08:20
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Jasmine Marie - Chat, Caps & Vids
(13-07-2017 08:20 )trains55 Wrote:  
(13-07-2017 08:13 )lenny10 Wrote:  I heard the people at babestation told her not to go topless on her first night

WTF! Why put her on nights then: it was just a "dayshow"! Not what was expected/hoped for! Pretty girl but.........
Don't tell me it's going to be another Paige Tyler type episode!?

Yep i heard that too, i was told that she told a caller that it's to do with getting people to to pay for perv instead. Personally i'm not a fan but it just show what a con these channels are for most part annoyed
13-07-2017 08:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV