babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.81 Average

Scarlett Jones (Queen of Babestation 2018) - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Scarlett Jones - BS Nights - Chat & Pics
(16-10-2017 13:46 )trains55 Wrote:  Yes I think it's REALLY unfair and has happened the last FEW times Scarlett's been on! I know she was on Babecall and I did see her by recording the SHORT FV segment which was JUST her! but in the past she has been on all three channels and equally good! I realise that Alice (very good as usual!), Lori and "new" girl Lily Rose (shouldn't she have been on Babecall some of the Freeview time?) were on BUT please BS be fair next time and share out your BEST recent addition! She's not very often on nights so that just makes it worse!.......Sort it BS!

I'm afraid you're wasting your breath, or your fingers anyway!
16-10-2017 22:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(16-10-2017 12:09 )winsaw Wrote:  Scarlett was wow lastnight, best show bs has put on in ages, she looks so amazing naked and really knows how to be sexy when doing it, really enjoy her on nights she's the perfect mix of brains and beauty makes for her really knowing how to be hot,
She was born to do this, one of the most natural performers I have ever seen on the shows Cool

Agree she was great but imo her show was hampered by continually having to think about BS's latest aversion to showing any hint of fanny, even down in the OSG area of the screen. Kinda spoils the flow and general sensuality of the show.
16-10-2017 22:40
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-10-2017 22:35 )steviebaby Wrote:  I'm afraid you're wasting your breath, or your fingers anyway!

Yes BUT it does seem unfair as all of the other girls are USUALLY on all three shows! And now the BEST or one of the best Babestation girls isn't allowed to "please" all of her BS viewers as she has in the past! I'm pretty sure that she is upset about it as well judging by her comments on here some time ago! Never mind I'll keep on hoping!......................
17-10-2017 12:22
ScarlettJ06 Offline
Junior Poster

(17-10-2017 12:22 )trains55 Wrote:  
(16-10-2017 22:35 )steviebaby Wrote:  I'm afraid you're wasting your breath, or your fingers anyway!

Yes BUT it does seem unfair as all of the other girls are USUALLY on all three shows! And now the BEST or one of the best Babestation girls isn't allowed to "please" all of her BS viewers as she has in the past! I'm pretty sure that she is upset about it as well judging by her comments on here some time ago! Never mind I'll keep on hoping!......................

Hiya!

Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments and support as always!!

Yeah, I've noticed this too, however I think its just due to how producers plan the shows Smile

I do find that I'm on the same channel/ set most of the night (babecall) but unfortunately thats completely out of my control, so apologies if some of you are missing my shows due to this Sad

Hopefully ill have a few nights in November for you all to enjoy, as you can watch online via Babestation's website, so this may be an alternative for non-sky viewers? Thanks again to everyone for the amazing caps and comments!!

Lots of love,
Scarlett xxx
Heart
17-10-2017 14:59
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Us sky subscribers deserve some perks, Scarlett's show was worth the subscription fee all by itself Tongue
17-10-2017 21:58
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-10-2017 14:59 )ScarlettJ06 Wrote:  Hiya!

Yeah, I've noticed this too, however I think its just due to how producers plan the shows Smile

I do find that I'm on the same channel/ set most of the night (babecall) but unfortunately thats completely out of my control, so apologies if some of you are missing my shows due to this Sad

Hopefully ill have a few nights in November for you all to enjoy, as you can watch online via Babestation's website, so this may be an alternative for non-sky viewers? Thanks again to everyone for the amazing caps and comments!!

Lots of love,
Scarlett xxx
Heart

Hi Scarlett

Thanks for coming on here to put your side of the coin on here. I wasn't in any way BLAMING you! I know that the producer is in charge BUT I do think that it's unfair of him to keep you on Babecall all night MOST NIGHTS when most of the other girls go on all three shows even the "new" ones! Having said that I can watch Babecall BUT only when I'm not watching or recording via my HD box and you REALLY are giving your all and your shows are GREAT! You seem to be the BEST BS girl at the moment as you have been from the start! So WELL DONE!
I'm still hoping to see you on one of the other two Freeview channels when you are on in the future BUT in the meantime can watch you on one of the "original" Meet the Babes FV shows when you were naked for a longish section: VERY NICE!
Once again thanks for coming on here and for being so normal, friendly and up front. Its obvious that you REALLY enjoy the babeshows and we all REALLY enjoy you on them! Long may it last.
Thanks again and enjoy life!
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2017 14:13 by trains55.)
18-10-2017 14:11
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

(17-10-2017 14:59 )ScarlettJ06 Wrote:  

Hiya!

Lots of love,
Scarlett xxx
Heart
Thanks Scarlett

Eoin
20-10-2017 13:33
ScarlettJ06 Offline
Junior Poster

(18-10-2017 14:11 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi Scarlett

Thanks for coming on here to put your side of the coin on here. I wasn't in any way BLAMING you! I know that the producer is in charge BUT I do think that it's unfair of him to keep you on Babecall all night MOST NIGHTS when most of the other girls go on all three shows even the "new" ones! Having said that I can watch Babecall BUT only when I'm not watching or recording via my HD box and you REALLY are giving your all and your shows are GREAT! You seem to be the BEST BS girl at the moment as you have been from the start! So WELL DONE!
I'm still hoping to see you on one of the other two Freeview channels when you are on in the future BUT in the meantime can watch you on one of the "original" Meet the Babes FV shows when you were naked for a longish section: VERY NICE!
Once again thanks for coming on here and for being so normal, friendly and up front. Its obvious that you REALLY enjoy the babeshows and we all REALLY enjoy you on them! Long may it last.
Thanks again and enjoy life!

Aw thank you so much! It really means a lot to hear stuff like that Big Grin

I really do love working at Babestation; everyone is fabulous there and the producers really do a great job! I may be on 'babecall' most of the night, but personally I don't mind as long as my fans can still watch and call me!

I do really enjoy the shows, and I understand where you're coming from completely- but I think its just coincidence that Im on 'babe call' whilst other girls switch channels every so often etc!

Not sure yet when my next night show is, but whenever it is I hope you enjoy it and thanks again for the lovely compliments and support!!

Lots of love,
Scarlett xxx
20-10-2017 13:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid2093590

very classy Scarlett. have a good weekend

Piper Niven Superfan
20-10-2017 17:15