Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Perv Cam poll

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Perv Cam poll
(22-07-2018 07:36 )Rake Wrote:  ... I need to see the babe's face and am not really interested in a disembodied view of a perineum.

Only the univentive babe leaves an in-show perv focused on her unaided crotch throughout. But I agree this shot has been allowed to become the poor defacto idea of what these pervcam represent to the industry. That is unfortunate and is to the detriment of the babes that utilise them. The pervs could and should be much more.

A babe the doesn't show her face on cam is not using everything she was given to do her job. She must accept that it is an absolutely massive comprise to her appeal when you consider how much we read from a person's face.

(22-07-2018 07:36 )Rake Wrote:  ...intra-show pervecams restrict movement and lead to a worse spectacle on the broadcast feed output for callers and 'freeloaders' Wink.

As I've said before just putting them away for certain periods would help with their reputation no end at this stage I feel. They have been lent on too heavily and not been worked for the event periods they should be. Imagine more shows gradually cranking toward a half hour or so of perv. The cam's focus could be changed over it's circa half dozen short segments for each babe each day. This would 'store up' a decent number and the right kind of punters that are into that kind of thing till everyone knows they are on the same page and understanding what type of calls/cam they are to be in that period. Greater group numbers by itself would aid consistency and draw (if you actively want to be on cam alone with a babe you should be looking for a private.)

Selective use of perv would enable babes like Evelyn to cater with her disparate and demanding customer base with less disappointed guys and less dispute over what type of perv shot was to be done when. It would also be progressive with the times instead of trying to hold to some outdated idea of totally caller based interactions. (The odd babe as well as some punters seem to want to hold back this tide.)

Of course 66's need to take babes backstage during the day is a spanner in the spokes of the time the average day babe has to maximise her TV return these days. (To have someone with the phone abilities of Evelyn off TV for over three out of her 11 hours each shift seems insane to the outsider.)

(22-07-2018 07:36 )Rake Wrote:  ... Incidentally, who hasn't ever been a freeloader, please feel free to cast the first stone. We all watch the broadcast TV feed for free on TV or via the site or VLC, in order to weigh up the babes on any given day to judge whether and when to call or when to activate the pervecam, and who hasn't enjoyed a show that another good caller has encouraged?

So called freeloading is nothing of the kind. It has always been an integral part of what the shows do. They need as many viewers as possible pure and simple. The term is a manipulation of the truth to sell certain babe-centric ideas to the gullible.

(22-07-2018 07:36 )Rake Wrote:  ...I have utilised pervecam very extensively (and at great expense, I might add!) as a direct access, paid-for chat line, in order to encourage a number of babes ...

You have made yourself virtually synonymous with this practice on 66 mate. Any babe who fails to engage with this perfectly valid and true element in the fanbase's desires is indeed missing a huge trick.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-07-2018 13:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ Can't argue with any of that, Shandy!
22-07-2018 18:33
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Someone has uploaded some pervcam stuff of the girls(like Olivia Berzinc) but 9/10 they are covering themselves almost entirely, or pretending to rub themselves(you can clearly see the hand hovering above) or as I've seen many chat-boxers on Babestation complaining about not enough 'flesh' is seen or Mr.P's knee is in the way(presumably as he balances on the end of the table...perish the thought he might actually be naked as well and his arse obscures the view-what a revolting image! Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
30-07-2018 14:07
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Posted tonight on Twitter by Babestation24, Lena Morino Blush

From that thread
(09-08-2018 17:42 )Eastern3 Wrote:  Hey Guys im ne here and i want to know your opinion about the pervcam?
(12-08-2018 03:30 )modelflat Wrote:  Try reading the last five terrible pages. My opinion: I wouldn't care either way, it's easy to ignore, but lots of threads are being ruined by the boring repetitive opinions of people who hate pervcam and yet can't stop talking about it. There's a thread about pervcams, if you want a long discussion go there:

Meaning this thread. Discuss it here. (BS24 thread annoyingly changed from "caps/vids/some chat" into "mostly unproductive chat about one issue")

||||||||
12-08-2018 04:25