babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average

Kayleigh Wanless - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

King Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Kayleigh Wanless - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion
(20-01-2020 02:19 )mrmann Wrote:  Awesome energy from Kayleigh with Mr. P tonight! Sure the camera angles could have been a little better at times, but she was a lot of fun and it was great to see her try this for a change. SmileSmile

Wish they hadn't cut the camera so abruptly though Big Grin
So many people are not happy..
can't believe some actually think they're fucking...but really do feel bad for ones that have paid for that...I'll stick to custom videos lol
20-01-2020 02:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

After fondling her above and below she is now trying to convince people she is giving him a blow-job where clearly you can see her blowing her clasped hand to make it look like she is-not very convincing at all-tired device that needs a rethink or getting rid of.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
20-01-2020 03:13
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

I'll plump for the latter it needs getting rid off ASAP
20-01-2020 03:49
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I thought that was one of the better Mr P shows, it was the younger Mr P not mister floppy who plays with Alice, and to prove the point Kayleigh pulled his pants down and showed off his big hard cock, she was clearly proud of how hard she had got him,
This Mr P let's call him cap man as he never takes it off lol, is definitely more lively, had his hand all over Kayleigh big boobs squeeze her nipples, had his fingers inside her pussy, she was loving all this, again he licked her pussy properly just like he did with Anna, his hard cock was rubbing her pussy but through his pants, I would say it's the hardest show bs have produced to date, he's definitely the best Mr P and makes a big difference seeing he got hard, makes the whole show better,
Hopefully bs will change there rules and allow penetration soon for girls who want it got the feeling Kayleigh would have been up for it last night,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-01-2020 13:25
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

^ Must've been two Mr Ps on duty then, I swear I saw Mr Floppy in shot a couple of times earlier on
20-01-2020 13:42
winsaw Offline

(20-01-2020 13:42 )KerrAvon Wrote:  ^ Must've been two Mr Ps on duty then, I swear I saw Mr Floppy in shot a couple of times earlier on

I don't think I capped his face although he did have it on screen a few times, he deffenalty younger than the floppy guy who was with Atlanta, will have a look through my caps later ,

20-01-2020 13:51
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

That's because it was him not another one. You can tell from the hair on his chest and lower groin area and her 'blowjob' of him was fake, it was just her hands cupped -if you thought any of that was real you can plait fog!

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
20-01-2020 13:53
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

To be honest, I was more interested in the NFL Championship game last night lol, although Lola did catch my attention too. I'll look at what I recorded later, I definitely remember seeing Mr Floppy in shot. If he actually got hard, then either there's a young stunt double or Kayleigh has got Lazarus powers Big Laugh
20-01-2020 14:09
winsaw Offline

(20-01-2020 14:09 )KerrAvon Wrote:  To be honest, I was more interested in the NFL Championship game last night lol, although Lola did catch my attention too. I'll look at what I recorded later, I definitely remember seeing Mr Floppy in shot. If he actually got hard, then either there's a young stunt double or Kayleigh has got Lazarus powers Big Laugh

he was hard i was so shocked when Kayleigh pulled his pants down i didn't cap it or would have the evidence, it dose sound like she had 2 different Mr P's last night, didn't see her doing a fake BJ so that must have been a different section what time was it,

(This post was last modified: 20-01-2020 15:19 by winsaw.)
20-01-2020 15:18
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

No idea what the actual time was, I would say the third session she did when she came back from her break. He lay down, she had her hand on his crotch, then put the other hand on top so it looked like,she was giving him a blowjob but the camera showed it was fake(Alice would have either blurred it or moved the camera, which really infuriates the chatters.) I am not sure whether Kayleigh would do it for real but if it is a question of money, well people do anything for the right amount so who knows.

20-01-2020 16:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV