babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Babes who don't have an ego/diva attitude

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babes who don't have an ego/diva attitude
As Maggot pointed out last night there is a difference between having an ego and being a horrible person.
Of course the babeshow girls don't really care about us, why would they? we aren't their friends or family, but as long as they respect their fans and callers that's all that matters.
Sometimes people on here go over the top and tar all the girls with the same brush, if you really think they are that bad then why do you watch the babeshows or even bother to use this forum?
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2017 20:57 by Joey 27.)
17-02-2017 19:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Lu Elissa and Beth Bennett
17-02-2017 20:12
MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

The point of the negative thread is to call out the had service that some of the girls provide it's a good thing to do as it keeps everyone sharp.
17-02-2017 20:25
ai1234 Offline
Senior Poster

Mia Middleton springs to mind.

Historically Yvette, Toya, Camilla...

17-02-2017 20:37
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-02-2017 20:25 )MR PERFECT Wrote:  The point of the negative thread is to call out the had service that some of the girls provide it's a good thing to do as it keeps everyone sharp.
With a name like that you must be as modest as they comeSmile
17-02-2017 20:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-02-2017 20:25 )MR PERFECT Wrote:  The point of the negative thread is to call out the had service that some of the girls provide it's a good thing to do as it keeps everyone sharp.

what is also a good thing to do is highlight/mention babes that dont behave etc like the babes in the biggest ego thread and have delivered good service and interaction both on the babeshows and on social media.

dont tar all babeshow babes as having big egos and treat their fans poorly etc. quite a few are great with their fans both on the shows and off the shows

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2017 00:55 by Rammyrascal.)
17-02-2017 23:38
MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

(17-02-2017 23:38 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

what is also a good thing to do is highlight/mention babes that dont behave etc like the babes in the biggest ego thread and have delivered good service and interaction both on the babeshows and on social media.

dont tar all babeshow babes as having big egos and treat their fans poorly etc. quite a few are great with their fans both on the shows and off the shows
No one is taring everyone with the same brush even tho the babes do with regard to viewers and callers. There are a few who are particularly poor. We know you won't accept this as you don't like free speech as it disturbs your mission to climb.
18-02-2017 01:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i never said there are particularly poor babeshow babes, there are. I said it's only fair to highlight good babeshow babes interms of no ego and deliver to viewers and callers both on the shows and off the shows on their social media pages.

also not true at all that all babeshow babes tar everyone with the same brush (negatively and with contempt) I myself have given 2 babeshow babes that don't tar all their fans with this brush and other posters have mentioned other babes that don't either.

Piper Niven Superfan
18-02-2017 01:46
MR PERFECT Offline
Banned

(18-02-2017 01:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i never said there are particularly poor babeshow babes, there are. I said it's only fair to highlight good babeshow babes interms of no ego and deliver to viewers and callers both on the shows and off the shows on their social media pages.

also not true at all that all babeshow babes tar everyone with the same brush (negatively and with contempt) I myself have given 2 babeshow babes that don't tar all their fans with this brush and other posters have mentioned other babes that don't either.
So to bring a little balance to proceedings perhaps you can name some bad ones.

I do agree that Mellie and Leigh are sound.
18-02-2017 01:48
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(17-02-2017 20:25 )MR PERFECT Wrote:  The point of the negative thread is to call out the had service that some of the girls provide

The thread has failed miserably then, because some of the girls named in it are among the best in the industry in the service they provide.
18-02-2017 01:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV