babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

chat back as been closed down

phallusfungus Away

RE: chat back as been closed down
Here's some of the posts from Simon's blog on the howcute site (includes a bare-chested photo of himself):

TonyB: "I just wondered why you published a topless pic of yourself? Is this a professional thing to do?"

SIMON: "TO TonyB

had a wax on that day, just showing off i guess! And this is a channel associated with nudity so..."

These babe channels are associated with semi-nudity and not male nudity (thank god).

At times, Chatback has lacked an association with semi-nudity, never mind full nudity (Juliet's antics apart).

Simon must be a right ponce if he waxes his chest. It might be more appropriate to join the production team on Channel 945!

It seems that while Jamie of Elite TV is poaching girls from Bang Babes, Wainwright must be poaching backroom staff from Kermit the Frog's staff.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2009 12:41 by phallusfungus.)
19-05-2009 12:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

phallusfungus Wrote:Here's some of the posts from Simon's blog on the howcute site (includes a bare-chested photo of himself):

TonyB: "I just wondered why you published a topless pic of yourself? Is this a professional thing to do?"

had a wax on that day, just showing off i guess! And this is a channel associated with nudity so..."

These babe channels are associated with semi-nudity and not male nudity (thank god).

At times, Chatback has lacked an association with semi-nudity, never mind full nudity (Juliet's antics apart).

Simon must be a right ponce if he waxes his chest. It might be more appropriate to join the production team on Channel 945!

It seems that while Jamie of Elite TV is poaching girls from Bang Babes, Wainwright must be poaching backroom staff from Kermit the Frog's staff.

Perhaps he looked like this before:

He does look like a bit of a poser on howcute though!
But at least there is someone from ChatBack who is speaking, rather than swearing at the viewers.
19-05-2009 12:57
archie Offline
Senior Poster

vostok 1 Wrote:
archie Wrote:So... With new top dogs in charge. Where does that put the other 2 genuis producers, and whats the future for Roxy?

It was said on howcute that Roxy will be on the show, Friday.

That's good. Hope her other half is a no show, and the camera work gets a shot in the arm!
COME ON SIMON, COME ON SIMON...... Oh dear, that sounds like a rotten chant from the crowd at spurs!
19-05-2009 14:17
archie Offline
Senior Poster

vostok 1 Wrote:
phallusfungus Wrote:Here's some of the posts from Simon's blog on the howcute site (includes a bare-chested photo of himself):

Perhaps he looked like this before:

He does look like a bit of a poser on howcute though!
But at least there is someone from ChatBack who is speaking, rather than swearing at the viewers.

F@cking hell. Looks like he could do with using one of reggie perrins 10 blade razors...
..... and whats happen'd to our faul mouthed friend now that a real D.O.P is sorting out the chatback shows?
19-05-2009 14:29
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Just seen this on howcute:

Quote:Ello ello ello,all my fun loving friends. As you know there is no more adult chat however a new show will be born!Live on your screens at 3, showing on bedroom Tv channel 962.This will be none adult but i hope some what entertaining (first time presenting)! .I would love for your calls today with ideas and topics we can discuss!We hope to get some of your calls live on air!I I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO INTERACTING WITH YOU AGIN! LOVE AND KISSES !April aka Abby xxxxxxxxx

Looks as 962 will be different operation from 960 and they will be going for a style like "The Chat"...

Will be interesting to see April presenting.
Got a few days of work and had intended to sit down and watch Twilight Zone the movie on sky at 14.45, sounds as though 962 may be even more of a Twilight Zone today!
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2009 14:45 by vostok 1.)
19-05-2009 14:39
archie Offline
Senior Poster

vostok 1 Wrote:Just seen this on howcute:

Quote:Ello ello ello,all my fun loving friends. As you know there is no more adult chat however a new show will be born!Live on your screens at 3, showing on bedroom Tv channel 962.This will be none adult but i hope some what entertaining (first time presenting)! .I would love for your calls today with ideas and topics we can discuss!We hope to get some of your calls live on air!I I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO INTERACTING WITH YOU AGIN! LOVE AND KISSES !April aka Abby xxxxxxxxx

Looks as 962 will be different operation from 960 and they will be going for a style like "The Chat"...

Will be interesting to see April presenting.
Got a few days of work and had intended to sit down and watch Twilight Zone the movie on sky at 14.45, sounds as though 962 may be even more of a Twilight Zone today!

Interesting indeed..... April woud not be the first name that comes to mind as a talking presenter given her track record. Maybe Simon could tap into the pool of big boobed PsychicTV / Chat talent for the next generation of chatback girls. Screen still says back at 4pm not 3. Same old, same old.
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2009 14:57 by archie.)
19-05-2009 14:54
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

I thought this Simon bloke said they were concentrating on the nightshows with days to follow ?

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
19-05-2009 14:55
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

thinwhiteduke Wrote:I thought this Simon bloke said they were concentrating on the nightshows with days to follow ?

This day show is not very interactive, 3pm now and still has the "Back at 4pm" screen.

Perhaps the interaction consists of viewers throwing stones at the screen?Big Grin
19-05-2009 15:04
archie Offline
Senior Poster

vostok 1 Wrote:
thinwhiteduke Wrote:I thought this Simon bloke said they were concentrating on the nightshows with days to follow ?

This day show is not very interactive, 3pm now and still has the "Back at 4pm" screen.

Perhaps the interaction consists of viewers throwing stones at the screen?Big Grin

Shit already run out of my regular supply of stones. Need to nip out for some quality cotswold bricks from the local quarry.
Sudden shock.... Is this the ground breaking show that Superspurs has been promising for that last 6 months? memo to self.... must order even more stones!
19-05-2009 15:27
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like Simon's had enough he's fucked off.

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
19-05-2009 15:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV