babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

chat back as been closed down

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: chat back as been closed down
oopnorth Wrote:Here's a few more, no sauciness though, only managed to rec the last 12 mins of the show.

She was more provocative earlier in her show with a lot of upskirt shots - I can't describe the move she was doing but will post a cap of it tomorrow. Hope we get to see Amy again on another channel...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
19-05-2009 01:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

seems to be a video loop most of the time Sad

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
19-05-2009 02:57
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

kalel76 Wrote:seems to be a video loop most of the time Sad

Supposed to relaunch on Friday at 9pm.
19-05-2009 03:07
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I hope so vostok 1 Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
19-05-2009 03:13
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

tsurugi Wrote:yeah put the inmate in charge of the asylum good call

Yeah precisely.Juliet seems to make more enemies than friends.Needless to say there won't be any other Russian Girls on the channel methinks.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2009 09:55 by speedybert.)
19-05-2009 09:54
archie Offline
Senior Poster

So... With new top dogs in charge. Where does that put the other 2 genuis producers, and whats the future for Roxy?
19-05-2009 10:26
phallusfungus Away

RE: chat back has been closed down
Digital Dave Wrote:The comedy continues - here's the latest post from Simon, Chatback's new lighting cameraman, as copied from Howcute:

"Juliet is management here, she has connections in the industry so i guess that qualifies her to be in charge of bookings.
As for pushing boundaries, like i said before i haven't seen her on screen so i can't comment.

And as for David i would be greatful if you don't make those kind of comments as he will probably stop me from posting and getting feedback if there are insults about him on here. But he bought Juliet a merc SL55 AMG for her birthday today so he obviously knows how to make money!

As i said before, i am not a producer i am a d.o.p, i have been hired to deliver good visuals and that is what you will see on friday."

RolleyeseekSurprised

Sounds like DW knows even more about wasting money than making it! eek

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2009 10:47 by phallusfungus.)
19-05-2009 10:45
marlboro Offline
Junior Poster

phallusfungus Wrote:
Digital Dave Wrote:The comedy continues - here's the latest post from Simon, Chatback's new lighting cameraman, as copied from Howcute:

"Juliet is management here, she has connections in the industry so i guess that qualifies her to be in charge of bookings.
As for pushing boundaries, like i said before i haven't seen her on screen so i can't comment.

And as for David i would be greatful if you don't make those kind of comments as he will probably stop me from posting and getting feedback if there are insults about him on here. But he bought Juliet a merc SL55 AMG for her birthday today so he obviously knows how to make money!

As i said before, i am not a producer i am a d.o.p, i have been hired to deliver good visuals and that is what you will see on friday."

RolleyeseekSurprised

+1Big Grin
19-05-2009 11:00
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

phallusfungus Wrote:

RolleyeseekSurprised

Happy belated birthday to Juliet!
(I would check to see if your name is on the V5 though JulietWink)
19-05-2009 11:14
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

archie Wrote:So... With new top dogs in charge. Where does that put the other 2 genuis producers, and whats the future for Roxy?

It was said on howcute that Roxy will be on the show, Friday.
19-05-2009 11:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV