babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

chat back as been closed down

perana68 Offline
Master Poster

RE: chat back as been closed down
if the guy is genuine then good luck to him cos when its on form chatback has pushed the boundaries and been right up there with the best channels. Of course when its been shit its been truly proper awful. IMO the best thing they can do is cocentrate on one market at first and that should be night time - you don't need to be a 24 hour channel FFS. Get the best birds on, give em a mic and do all the chat, texting and shit and be fucking professional about it. Then you'll be giving the other channels a run for their money and not be the laughing stock of babe TV
19-05-2009 00:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: chat back has been closed down
The comedy continues - here's the latest post from Simon, Chatback's new lighting cameraman, as copied from Howcute:

"Juliet is management here, she has connections in the industry so i guess that qualifies her to be in charge of bookings.
As for pushing boundaries, like i said before i haven't seen her on screen so i can't comment.

And as for David i would be greatful if you don't make those kind of comments as he will probably stop me from posting and getting feedback if there are insults about him on here. But he bought Juliet a merc SL55 AMG for her birthday today so he obviously knows how to make money!

As i said before, i am not a producer i am a d.o.p, i have been hired to deliver good visuals and that is what you will see on friday."

RolleyeseekSurprised
19-05-2009 01:02
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Stewartie Wrote:
Stevie Wrote:It still seems to be going, Amy is on and looking as lovely as ever Big Grin

Im on Amy's Facebook and got a message from her saying this was the last day. She would appreciate some screen shots if anyone can oblige. I can't do it.

Don't know if Amy's gonna be back at the new and improved (we hope) Chatback, but here is one final message to it's viewers.Big Grin

If you want a few more without Amy flicking the v's Stewartie let me know.

[Image: amy-aa3c65024d.jpeg]
19-05-2009 01:03
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Digital Dave Wrote:The comedy continues - here's the latest post from Simon, Chatback's new lighting cameraman, as copied from Howcute:

"Juliet is management here, she has connections in the industry so i guess that qualifies her to be in charge of bookings.
As for pushing boundaries, like i said before i haven't seen her on screen so i can't comment.

And as for David i would be greatful if you don't make those kind of comments as he will probably stop me from posting and getting feedback if there are insults about him on here. But he bought Juliet a merc SL55 AMG for her birthday today so he obviously knows how to make money!

As i said before, i am not a producer i am a d.o.p, i have been hired to deliver good visuals and that is what you will see on friday."

RolleyeseekSurprised

Speechless!
19-05-2009 01:06
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Digital Dave Wrote:Interesting developments indeed. However, it does look like Wainwright's making the same mistake as before ie. basing a station around one girl (anyone remember April?!). The trouble is, whoever the girl is the viewers will get bored, and if the girl is unreliable and flaky (April and Juliet) then your whole premise starts to crumble.

All the business and production advice they need, plus consumer feedback, is right here in this forum, free for the taking. If they get back on the air will they take our advice or continue the mistakes of the past? I think I know the answer to that one!

You may be surprised that I entirely agree with you!!
The whole thing is bizarre and this guy Simon admits that as yet he has not been given a contract or job title. That is real business management.
The Juliet Show... hiring and firing and basically doing as she likes so it would seem if all this is reality. She will certainly take advice from this forum Im sure ha ha. She is a good performer but she can't even accept compliments and if anyone is upstaging her I expect she will ring down the curtain not long after it is raised.
As for the girls who have been given the boot, they now appear to being accused of telling lies. I wonder if they were given the courtesy of an insight into what this brave new master plan is?? Dream on.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
19-05-2009 01:10
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Digital Dave Wrote:The comedy continues - here's the latest post from Simon, Chatback's new lighting cameraman, as copied from Howcute:

RolleyeseekSurprised

This has got to be a joke!!Tongue

19-05-2009 01:13
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

oopnorth Wrote:
Stewartie Wrote:
Stevie Wrote:It still seems to be going, Amy is on and looking as lovely as ever Big Grin

Im on Amy's Facebook and got a message from her saying this was the last day. She would appreciate some screen shots if anyone can oblige. I can't do it.

Don't know if Amy's gonna be back at the new and improved (we hope) Chatback, but here is one final message to it's viewers.Big Grin

If you want a few more without Amy flicking the v's Stewartie let me know.

[Image: amy-aa3c65024d.jpeg]

That would be very good of you m8.

19-05-2009 01:15
DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

I LIKE Juliett. I LIKE Juliett on ChatBack. A lot. Specially when she's hot. But is any of the above real ? Building 3 new sets and a wetroom when they can't even book more than one girl a night ? They already have 2 sets, but rarely have more than one model on at a time. Going to tape loop while the babe has a fag break costs money. The only way it even begins to make sense is if the channel has been sold and existing camera crew sent home.

And why are the tape loops so tame ? Or so short ?
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2009 01:17 by DanVox.)
19-05-2009 01:16
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

To add on to Digital Daves post here are the original comments that came before the reply:

Quote:Also, it doesn't follow that just because Juliet generated good income from her performances she should be given the job of hiring other girls?! Where's the connection?

Juliet got good numbers because she showed her pussy lips, simple as that. The trouble is that that's against Ofcom's rules, so if Wainwright is basing his channel on that level of exposure it will just become another Babestar - a channel that pushed the boundaries but was fined into submission.

What the channel has always cried out for is a decent no nonsense Producer, someone with experience who knows what they're doing and has the balls to follow through. David Wainwright is a clueless idiot who has no concept of good TV - just look at his track record. One failure after another, yet somehow he manages to keep going.

He's obviously gifted as a fund raiser but as a programme maker, no way. Take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

RolleyeseekSurprised
19-05-2009 01:25
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Stewartie Wrote:That would be very good of you m8.

Here's a few more, no sauciness though, only managed to rec the last 12 mins of the show.

[Image: amy1-317f082a1f.jpeg] [Image: amy2-71217aaaad.jpeg] [Image: amy3-2e6e8dab5a.jpeg] [Image: amy4-8cb6ac406e.jpeg] [Image: amy5-1694db7da2.jpeg] [Image: amy6-b03372913c.jpeg] [Image: amy7-935ffbfea9.jpeg] [Image: amy8-63b0a78e4c.jpeg] [Image: amy9-bc71de9fee.jpeg]
19-05-2009 01:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV