babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

Scarlett Jones - Studio66 - Chat, Caps and Vids

wackawoo Offline
Banned

RE: Scarlett Jones - Chat, Caps and Vids
(22-03-2017 19:39 )ScarlettJ06 Wrote:  Hi!

I think I will be calling the shots as I will choose which company to work for Smile
Also, with a law degree I hope I will have a good pick of jobs- otherwise i wouldn't have pursued it at all haha!

Having worked alongside some of the top barristers for sports and contract law (who themselves are men), they have advised what the male dominated fields are from their own experience, however if you know better then thats fair enough.

I know my background is relevant and I hope that it will do the opposite to hindering my future career- whatever that career may be! I drive over 140 miles before working a 7 hour night shift, before driving straight back- yet am always punctual, work hard and try my best to make the show as good as it can be; these are traits which I know any employer will value.

Love,
Scarlett x

But therein lies the point, unless you're very lucky, very few people choose who they are working for; most people end up in jobs they can get, not what they want.

Now I'm not having a go at you personally, it's pretty obvious by my previous comments what I think of you, well your looks anyway, I don't know you personally.

I myself have a Bacholer of Science in Biology and Chemistry, I was a graduand in July 1997 and graduate in January 1998. I was then the big I am and left my job (were I could have been working to this day) to get my big job with my big degree and get my big wages.

None of it happened, the jobs were not there, and the few that were hundreds and in some cases thousands were applying for the same job.

And I'm OCD with puntuality.

Don't take this personally, it was merely a comment I made having read your over (in my opnion, nothing more) confidence in being able to choose whatever job you want; and i am speaking from experiance,

Remember, I did say times have change a lot in 5 years let alone since I graduated.
22-03-2017 20:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2017 20:17 )wackawoo Wrote:  

I think I will be calling the shots as I will choose which company to work for Smile
Also, with a law degree I hope I will have a good pick of jobs- otherwise i wouldn't have pursued it at all haha!

Having worked alongside some of the top barristers for sports and contract law (who themselves are men), they have advised what the male dominated fields are from their own experience, however if you know better then thats fair enough.

I know my background is relevant and I hope that it will do the opposite to hindering my future career- whatever that career may be! I drive over 140 miles before working a 7 hour night shift, before driving straight back- yet am always punctual, work hard and try my best to make the show as good as it can be; these are traits which I know any employer will value.

Love,
Scarlett x

But therein lies the point, unless you're very lucky, very few people choose who they are working for; most people end up in jobs they can get, not what they want.

Now I'm not having a go at you personally, it's pretty obvious by my previous comments what I think of you, well your looks anyway, I don't know you personally.

I myself have a Bacholer of Science in Biology and Chemistry, I was a graduand in July 1997 and graduate in January 1998. I was then the big I am and left my job (were I could have been working to this day) to get my big job with my big degree and get my big wages.

None of it happened, the jobs were not there, and the few that were hundreds and in some cases thousands were applying for the same job.

Don't take this personally, it was merely a comment I made having read your over (in my opnion, nothing more) confidence in being able to choose whatever job you want; and i am speaking from experiance,

Remember, I did say times have change a lot in 5 years let alone since I graduated.

Spelling, punctuation and grammar are also very important to employers. Scarlett scores well on all of these...
22-03-2017 20:20
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

What she does away from her studies as long as it is legal should have no bearing on future employers employing her as long as she is qualified and can do the job which she cleary can and will be able to as you has the brains, as she is studying Law i very difficult subject.
22-03-2017 20:21
ScarlettJ06 Offline
Junior Poster

Love,
Scarlett x

Hi,

Thanks for your reply Smile

I understand that most people don't choose jobs etc- however I suppose I'm being naive thinking I can!

Yes, I know lots of people too who have struggled to get the job they thought they were going to get. Only time will tell where i'll end up!

I take no offence at all, and welcome such discussion, as I am grateful for your words of advice. I am extremely lucky to be working for Studio 66 whilst completing my law degree and am very grateful that I have been able to do so!

All the best,
Scarlett x
22-03-2017 20:22
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(22-03-2017 20:20 )Nadam Wrote:  Spelling, punctuation and grammar are also very important to employers. Scarlett scores well on all of these...

May be she isn't dyslexic like I am, though what that has to do with anything I have no idea.

Chill your boots, nobody is attacking her.
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2017 20:25 by wackawoo.)
22-03-2017 20:22
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(22-03-2017 20:22 )ScarlettJ06 Wrote:  Hi,

Thanks for your reply Smile

I understand that most people don't choose jobs etc- however I suppose I'm being naive thinking I can!

Yes, I know lots of people too who have struggled to get the job they thought they were going to get. Only time will tell where i'll end up!

I take no offence at all, and welcome such discussion, as I am grateful for your words of advice. I am extremely lucky to be working for Studio 66 whilst completing my law degree and am very grateful that I have been able to do so!

All the best,
Scarlett x

Not niave, just confidant, and what's wrong with that? that may be all it needs.
22-03-2017 20:27
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(22-03-2017 20:22 )wackawoo Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 20:20 )Nadam Wrote:  Spelling, punctuation and grammar are also very important to employers. Scarlett scores well on all of these...

May be she isn't dyslexic like I am, though what that has to do with anything I have no idea.

Chill your boots, nobody is attacking her.

I didn't say you were attacking Scarlett, although you do come across as rather lecturing and patronising. All I was doing was praising her command of English and pointing out that it is a vital commodity in the job market.
22-03-2017 20:27
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(20-03-2017 01:24 )snookered147 Wrote:  I must say I do like her on screen demeanour.
It all appears quite unassuming, pleasant and rather charming.
It is only a visual impression of course but nonetheless a favourable one.
To even have that impression at all in the current era of nightshows is a welcome relief and respite.

Well well.
Judging by Scarlett's posts my visual impression seems to be pretty accurate.
What a lovely lass. Comes across extremely well.
Great to have such positive and articulate babe interaction on here.
A rare thing indeed Smile.

22-03-2017 20:54
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

Love,
Scarlett x

most people wouldn't leave one job before securing another
22-03-2017 21:13
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(22-03-2017 21:13 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  most people wouldn't leave one job before securing another

They would if it was a childrens theme park getting £2.95 an hour.

It was my summer job whilst at uni, i learnt later that I was to be kept on off season.
22-03-2017 21:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV