babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Sasha - LOOK AT THE BLOODY CAMERA!!

Digital Dave Away
Retired

Big Grin Sasha - LOOK AT THE BLOODY CAMERA!!
Sasha, sorry for the blunt and shouty subject line, but much as I enjoy your performance there's one error you constantly make - you direct your performance to the monitor and not the camera!

I'm puzzled beyond belief as to why nobody on the studio floor, be they production staff or model, has ever mentioned this to you. Obviously they haven't, because you never ever look at the camera, you direct your eyeline a few inches above it, ie. at the monitor.

This gives you an unfocused and shifty appearance and detracts from the one on one aspect you're no doubt trying to achieve. The duty producers at Bang Babes must be all as thick as pigshit not to have noticed that you never look to camera. Either that or they're too scared to tell you!

I work in TV and have worked on these types of channels, and I know how tempting it is for inexperienced presenters to direct their performance to the monitor, which is after all only slightly above the camera lens and very bright, attracting you like a moth to the flame.

However, please could you make the effort to locate the camera lens and look into it when you want to interact with the caller or make live announcements? If you don't get what I mean, watch how the other presenters do it.

I'm now going to invoice Bang Babes for this production advice which sadly they seem to be incapable of giving.

PS Please don't take this to heart - even if you don't look at the camera you're still one of the best presenters around.
23-10-2008 23:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Rolleyes RE: Sasha - LOOK AT THE BLOODY CAMERA!!
Oh no sorry - you will see an improvement.

Sweet Pete at work always tells me and now I know that it really is that obvious - I will change my ways

xx

Digital Dave Wrote:Sasha, sorry for the blunt and shouty subject line, but much as I enjoy your performance there's one error you constantly make - you direct your performance to the monitor and not the camera!

I'm puzzled beyond belief as to why nobody on the studio floor, be they production staff or model, has ever mentioned this to you. Obviously they haven't, because you never ever look at the camera, you direct your eyeline a few inches above it, ie. at the monitor.

This gives you an unfocused and shifty appearance and detracts from the one on one aspect you're no doubt trying to achieve. The duty producers at Bang Babes must be all as thick as pigshit not to have noticed that you never look to camera. Either that or they're too scared to tell you!

I work in TV and have worked on these types of channels, and I know how tempting it is for inexperienced presenters to direct their performance to the monitor, which is after all only slightly above the camera lens and very bright, attracting you like a moth to the flame.

However, please could you make the effort to locate the camera lens and look into it when you want to interact with the caller or make live announcements? If you don't get what I mean, watch how the other presenters do it.

I'm now going to invoice Bang Babes for this production advice which sadly they seem to be incapable of giving.

PS Please don't take this to heart - even if you don't look at the camera you're still one of the best presenters around.
24-10-2008 00:37
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sasha - LOOK AT THE BLOODY CAMERA!!
Too many beers to write anything sensible...sorry. I've never noticed Sasha making this error, but her reply was great. I've seen a few posts from her and this is such a cool response from her - she seems a lovely person!

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
24-10-2008 01:39
Digital Dave Away
Retired

skateguy Wrote:Too many beers to write anything sensible...sorry. I've never noticed Sasha making this error, but her reply was great. I've seen a few posts from her and this is such a cool response from her - she seems a lovely person!

I agree, thanks for the sweet reply Sasha! It's great when a presenter takes on board comments made with the best of intentions and doesn't 'go off on one' like most of the other presenters who post here!
24-10-2008 11:50
steve6660 Offline
Master Poster

she was great tonight... I hope someone taped it, a few slips Big Grin

add reputation

Top 5: Tiffany, Gemma, Reede, Carmen, Anna
26-10-2008 00:15
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Hi Fellas,

Last night i had the most pathetic white knickers on that kept gravitating to either side of my xxxxx.

Emily was trying to help retain a little dignity with the situation by telling me every time she saw me getting lippy.

Thanx for noticing sexybeasts

xxx
steve6660 Wrote:she was great tonight... I hope someone taped it, a few slips Big Grin
26-10-2008 14:49
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

May i say you was looking gorgeous last night sasha, yum yum Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
26-10-2008 14:58
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Thankyou kindly babes xxx

I actually thought i was a little lazy for my usual standard but I did go without much sleep after fridays bang babes so I have an excuse.

kalel76 Wrote:May i say you was looking gorgeous last night sasha, yum yum Smile
26-10-2008 18:53
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Ass2Cam you are always bursting with testosterone!

That can be a good thing - naughty

xx

sasha Wrote:Thankyou kindly babes xxx

I actually thought i was a little lazy for my usual standard but I did go without much sleep after fridays bang babes so I have an excuse.

kalel76 Wrote:May i say you was looking gorgeous last night sasha, yum yum Smile
26-10-2008 18:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV