babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Which of these factors are hurting Babestation?
This poll is closed.
Picture resolution is poor 14.63% 79 14.63%
Too many onscreen graphics 15.93% 86 15.93%
Too many girls onscreen 3.15% 17 3.15%
Girls not attractive enough 2.04% 11 2.04%
Shows are always the same 16.67% 90 16.67%
Lighting of inferior quality 4.81% 26 4.81%
The sets are dull/stale 18.33% 99 18.33%
Too many calling gimmicks 7.22% 39 7.22%
The calls are too expensive 6.48% 35 6.48%
Over emphasis on Pervcam 10.74% 58 10.74%
Total 540 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

How to improve Babestation

greenray Offline
Posting Machine

RE: How to improve Babestation
Yes,oil,plus the shower more regularly,and a break up of the BS Nights 'closed shop'.
25-07-2017 17:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
barcount Offline
Posting Machine

If there would be 2 cameramen in sets normal and bsx. and you could buy 30 min ticket to see what show is girls giving to bsx cameraman Blush
25-07-2017 17:29
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Only my opinions of course but here goes.
First of all I would like to see some new sets brought into the equation.
THEMED sets WITH character and WITH props. The reason for this is to allow for scenarios to be played out in a convincing way relevant to the type of set being used.
Sets with colour, vibrancy and a bit of life about them. Just seeing babe after babe sitting on a desk or lying on a platform set or a bed on channel after channel, night after night just does not cut it imo.
Secondly I would like to see outfits being worn that are relevant and appropriate to the THEMED set in play.
Good use of outfit play must have its place alongside disrobing and nude sections to cater for different tastes in my view.
Thirdly an end to the gimmicks most especially the 2 minute challenge and the incessant blabbering on the mic as to the winning or losing of the said challenges Rolleyes. Also an end to endless countdown clocks to this or that bladewave.
Fourthly..........Pervcam. Ah yes that old foe Rolleyes. Do I really want to stare between someones legs half the time when the panties are still on with little or no distance shots to identify the babe in question? Errr no.
And it's effect for the TV viewing from my perspective is just dreadful. Babe after babe shuffling themselves or the cam itself around to assume a position.
It has gone too far Rolleyes.
Fifth. An end to double babe stints. Proper sexually interactive 2-4-1s on regular nightshows have long since gone. This being the case I prefer just solo stints from now on.
Sixth. A reduction in the cost of calls. £2 per minute is ridiculous on any channel but worse on BS with all the gimmickery Rolleyes.

And seventh.........forgive my bit of self indulgence a moment. We are all entitled to some now and again after all WinkTongue.
A certain lovely lady in the shower set, all lathered up, naked and very very wet would be extremely nice thank you Wink. Please Ashley.
Pleeeeeeeeaaaassssse. Pretty please.
I'll beg eek.
Grovel Surprised.
Wink

Chances of these things happening.
Number 7 hopefully stands a chance.
The rest? Well to be perfectly frank I suspect there is very little hope.
It involves investing time, money and effort as well as an end to what the channel probably regards as it's best money making initiatives.
Let me know when some flying pigs invade BS Towers won't you Rolleyes.

(This post was last modified: 25-07-2017 20:21 by Snooks.)
25-07-2017 19:59
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Fourthly..........Pervcam. Ah yes that old foe Rolleyes. Do I really want to stare between someones legs half the time when the panties are still on with little or no distance shots to identify the babe in question? Errr no.
And it's effect for the TV viewing from my perspective is just dreadful. Babe after babe shuffling themselves or the cam itself around to assume a position.
It has gone too far

I've never used Pervecam, although it becomes annoying when the babes stop to move the cams. If you say they are showing little or nothing of interest(Smile) when are punters gonna wise up and stay away?
25-07-2017 20:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV