Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Babestation POV

forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Babestation POV
Or should i say lack of pov.

Since pervcam has come around bs seem to have completely brushed handheld sessions to the side.Studio66 started pervcam and they havent abandoned pov,claire did a handheld session for nearly an hour last night while doing her cam show!

The women on bs are clearly up for doing pov,some look as if their begging the crew to get involved at times and still they stick with the normal camera view.

Bs have been trying out this keyhole thing lately and im not impressed,the reason we ring to listen in is because we want to here the fun with the crew,which doesn't work with the keyhole because its obvious theres nobody standing there Rolleyes

Studio66 has regular interaction between the babes and cameraman during pov,i cant see how bs dont do the same.
30-08-2016 21:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation POV
I agree completely.

Even if there isn't any true interaction with the cameramen, it's still a blast to watch handheld POV style camera work, because it puts you right there in the action.

Both Danni and Preeti used to do some great nude POV sessions earlier this year, which have now stopped.

To me, POV camera work (Especially when the women are nude) is one the best elements of a night show!

Now, the framing needs to be good so that we can see the whole woman and not just her upper half, but with confident cameramen and the right women, this is much needed.

AKA Lara Croft
30-08-2016 21:49
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

I saw danni do pov for about 2mins an hour ago.

Is that the best the cameraman can do? Each babe on should get a minimum 30min pov session! Maybe they should block the screen with a keyhole and pretend shes being fucked by the invisible man while the cameraman pops out for a bite to eat Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2016 00:02 by forumdude.)
01-09-2016 00:02
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

How about lexi lowe does a naked pov and pretends to blow the cameraman,who wouldnt pay top dollar listening in on that!
03-09-2016 22:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

lori did a short pov last night.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
06-09-2016 16:57
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

(06-09-2016 16:57 )HEX!T Wrote:  lori did a short pov last night.

Saw that,the cameramen like doing pov for roughly 5mins everytime and always try to stay as far away from the women as possible,very strange behaviour from straight men shocked

Kim j looked as if she was begging the cam guy to do a handheld session last night,she ended up standing right on front of the camera for 30mins to give the illusion of pov Rolleyes probably while the producer was painting his nails Big Laugh
06-09-2016 17:13
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Is tonight the night amanda finally does a handheld session.Theres has to be at least one member of the crew able to hold a camera for an hour?

Worst case scenario she blows you Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 17:43 by forumdude.)
12-09-2016 17:40
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I'd love to see the presenters given Go-Pro cameras to film POV sessions, rather than relying on the cameramen.

Imagine how great it would be to see Amanda Rendall film a POV session with Dannii Harwood.

Also I agree with ForumDude about introducing a 30 minute POV session into every hosts 7 hour night time schedule, as the current format has become quite formulaic & repetitive

Or maybe the producers could at least let hosts do a 5 minute striptease section, away from the phones

Just something to break up the monotony of the current format.

I love babes with brown nipples
12-09-2016 23:33
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

YES I like the idea of a 5 minute striptease!
13-09-2016 05:59
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

It really does puzzle me why the crew pretend to fuck the women behind that stupid keyhole yet theres never pov.There was a time last year when maddy done a handheld show pretending to be fucked every night and now we get this imaginary keyhole friend garbage Huh

Just to let the bs producers know,the keyhole trick only worked with danni on rlc because the cameraman was actually standing there slapping her ass and pulling her hair,hard work finding a guy on bs to do that Rolleyes
13-09-2016 17:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV