Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Charley Green - BS Nights Chat & Discussion

wazzberger Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Charley Green - BS Chat, Caps & Vids
(12-09-2016 23:18 )mrmann Wrote:  Please go to day time TV and take Cali with you.
Ye wha....?
13-09-2016 15:18
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-09-2016 23:18 )mrmann Wrote:  Please go to day time TV and take Cali with you.

Why?? Charley is clearly popular with bs's night time callers and is bringing in enough calls for bs to keep giving her shifts on the nightshows.

Besides Charley already does daytime laugh

Lots of people out there like very curvy natural big boobed babes like Charley and not babes that you like.

The only ways Charley will stop doing nights is either bs stop giving her shifts on nights or Charley herself decides to stop doing nights. Neither of which seems to be happening anytime soon so Charley will keep on doing nights

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2016 16:49 by Rammyrascal.)
13-09-2016 16:46
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

I wish these "big" girls wouldn't try to cover everything up. It's not all about the tits. They have much more to offer in the figure department if they would have the confidence to strip down to small pants ( or moreWink ).
A nice naked curvy girl is a sight to behold!
13-09-2016 17:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-09-2016 17:27 )steviebaby Wrote:  I wish these "big" girls wouldn't try to cover everything up. It's not all about the tits. They have much more to offer in the figure department if they would have the confidence to strip down to small pants ( or moreWink ).

Sort of agree. Yes it would be nice for the curvier girls like Charley to be more daring in their outfits because as you say it isn't all about the boobs (but it mainly is about the boobs though) and Mellie D is an example of that with her naked Mellie shows. But sometimes a curvier babe does look stunning in an outfit/lingerie.

As I've said before I have no complaints with what Charley has worn so far on her bs nightshows

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2016 09:30 by Rammyrascal.)
13-09-2016 17:33
wackawoo Offline
Banned

I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT annoyed
14-09-2016 02:31
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(13-09-2016 16:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

Why?? Charley is clearly popular with bs's night time callers and is bringing in enough calls for bs to keep giving her shifts on the nightshows.

Besides Charley already does daytime laugh

Lots of people out there like very curvy natural big boobed babes like Charley and not babes that you like.

The only ways Charley will stop doing nights is either bs stop giving her shifts on nights or Charley herself decides to stop doing nights. Neither of which seems to be happening anytime soon so Charley will keep on doing nights

I didn't mention her size though. She seems to be a topless only Cali clone, and not someone suited for giving a proper night show, as in NUDE.

AKA Lara Croft
14-09-2016 02:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

A proper nightshow according to you. Babes do not have to go naked on nightshows, just have guidelines they have to follow.

Also Charley clearly is someone suited for doing nights given how long she has been doing nightshows on various babeshows over the years. Plus the babeshows are mainly about phonesex and not mainly about nudity

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2016 17:59 by Rammyrascal.)
14-09-2016 17:52
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

1 word, diddies!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
16-09-2016 19:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
rudebuff Offline
Junior Poster

(13-09-2016 17:27 )steviebaby Wrote:  I wish these "big" girls wouldn't try to cover everything up. It's not all about the tits. They have much more to offer in the figure department if they would have the confidence to strip down to small pants ( or moreWink ).
I would prefer to see Charley go nude. At least not wearing tights so that we can really see her arse.
It isn't just just about tits. Linsey Dawn McKenzie on Studio 66 is proof of that. But i do feel that Charley can carry the show with her huge knockers. The way she plays with them and shakes them and the way they dangle and swing when she's bent over is highly arousing.
17-09-2016 10:20
jizzman Offline
Maria Worshiper

most epic tits ever.
21-09-2016 16:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV