Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Charley Green - BS Nights Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Charley Green - BS Chat, Caps & Vids
Very good nightshow from Charley last night. Looked very hot & sexy in her outfits/lingerie and was on her usual very good form including her magnificent big natural 34HH boobs unleashed & bouncing around

Piper Niven Superfan
09-05-2017 09:16
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Charley is next unleashing her magnificent assets on Friday night Smile

https://twitter.com/charleyg90/status/86...6863298560

Piper Niven Superfan
10-05-2017 16:16
De La Red Offline
Senior Poster

I like Charley, but she needs to get more naked. Fair dues, she is not shy at popping the boobs out, but would love to see her in nothing more than a thong, with her wonderful curves.
13-05-2017 00:38
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

^^

I agree. Great to see her doing nightshows and unleashing the beasts.

However all of our requests are fruitless conjecture - because in all the years on these channels she has yet to acquiesce to the naked request. A naked shower would be awesome.

But sadly it's almost certainly not going to happen.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
13-05-2017 01:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-05-2017 00:38 )De La Red Wrote:  I like Charley, but she needs to get more naked. Fair dues, she is not shy at popping the boobs out, but would love to see her in nothing more than a thong, with her wonderful curves.

I also would like to see Charley wear just a skimpy pair of knickers or even naked as she's got a fantastic all natural curvy figure. But I don't have any complaints with what she does wear on nights.

As for her show last night on bs. I thought Charley was fantastic and was the best nightbabe on last night. Looked great in her outfits, especially her sexy secretary/businesswoman & on top form including her magnificent assets unleashed and bouncing around along with Charley giving them a good fondle & jiggle.

More soon please Charley

Piper Niven Superfan
13-05-2017 10:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-05-2017 01:45 )Regenerated Wrote:  ^^

However all of our requests are fruitless conjecture - because in all the years on these channels she has yet to acquiesce to the naked request. A naked shower would be awesome.

As I mentioned on this forum a few weeks ago Charley has starred on a Fiona Cooper video (now available on DVD) which I have! Several scenes with sexy conversation with "boyfriend" out of scene and she shows everything! LOVELY! Fiona Cooper advertise in Men's magazines or Google them. The DVD title is No 1735. All of their DVDs are very good with hundreds of sexy girls of all types: young, older, slim, busty, plump, uniforms, weeing........Some famous names are there (Teresa May, Stacy Owen, Debby Jordan, Kerry Louise.....) as well as the "girl next door" type! Go for it!

But yes I agree I would LOVE Charley to reveal a bit more of her lovely NATURAL body use the shower!......
13-05-2017 10:54
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

Teresa may! I'm not sure if Id want to see that!
13-05-2017 11:50
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-05-2017 11:50 )nikk18 Wrote:  Teresa may! I'm not sure if Id want to see that!

NO! NO! NO! TERESA not THERESA!!!
13-05-2017 12:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-05-2017 11:50 )nikk18 Wrote:  Teresa may! I'm not sure if Id want to see that!

not the prime minister laugh the uk adult star Teresa May.

Piper Niven Superfan
13-05-2017 15:04
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(13-05-2017 10:54 )trains55 Wrote:  
(13-05-2017 01:45 )Regenerated Wrote:  ^^

As I mentioned on this forum a few weeks ago Charley has starred on a Fiona Cooper video (now available on DVD) which I have! Several scenes with sexy conversation with "boyfriend" out of scene and she shows everything! LOVELY! Fiona Cooper advertise in Men's magazines or Google them. The DVD title is No 1735. All of their DVDs are very good with hundreds of sexy girls of all types: young, older, slim, busty, plump, uniforms, weeing........Some famous names are there (Teresa May, Stacy Owen, Debby Jordan, Kerry Louise.....) as well as the "girl next door" type! Go for it!

But yes I agree I would LOVE Charley to reveal a bit more of her lovely NATURAL body use the shower!......

True, I have seen Fiona Cooper videos too. I am well aware of several of their films, including the editions in which Jemma Jey starred. I've also seen Charley's films.

But never has she gone that far on any of these babe channels. I just think she has been on these babe channels for a long while now and if we were going to see her do it, I suspect it would and should have happened by now. I hope we're proved wrong.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
13-05-2017 15:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV