Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Charley Green - BS Nights Chat & Discussion

Ultimate_Warrior Offline
Intercontinental Champion

RE: Charley Green - BS Chat, Caps & Vids
Her boobs have got much bigger...

[Image: charley_green_021-682x1024.jpg]

My current favourites: Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Hannah Claydon, Modesty Blaze, Lucy Anne Brooks, Elise James, Teejay Walker, Caty Cole...

My classic favourites: Jodie Gasson, Paige Tyler, Daryl Morgan, Holly McGuire, Kate D'Arcy, Ani James, Louise Dakotah, Lauren Daley, Charley Green, Morgan James, Sydney James, Demi, Alexa Heart, Paris, Jade Victoria, Sammie Pennington, Dahlia, Rosie Green...
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2017 17:40 by Ultimate_Warrior.)
14-02-2017 17:39
Find all posts by this user
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Red Hot Sexy Ms Charley Green!HeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Ms Charley G Is Looking Absolutely Stunning Tonight, In The Babestation Office, In That Tight Shiny Red Satin Blouse On, In Those Black Knickers On, In Those Sexy Sheer White Nylon Hold Up Stockings On and In Those Sexy Black Shiny Platform High Heels On, Bent Over On Top Of The Desk Bouncing Her Big Juicy Round Sexy Bouncing Ass!!! Loving Her Sexy Red Sluty Lipstick She Has On!!!Heart

Oh How I Just Love Seeing Her Big Juicy Bouncing Tits Bouncing Up & Down...HeartTongue

Babestation, We Need More Of The Sexy Ms Charley G On The Nightshows.Heart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
23-02-2017 03:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Excellent nightshow from Charley last night, best nightbabe on last night. Wore a nice variety of outfits and was on top form in every stint she did with lots of her magnificent big natural 34HH boobs unleashed & bouncing around along with bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera & her magnificent big natural boobs hanging down

More soon please Charley

Piper Niven Superfan
23-02-2017 09:54
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

^Glad you enjoyed her. She wasn't on MTB FV BUT she was on before midnight! Hope she's on again SOON!
23-02-2017 10:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Charley delivered an excellent show last night. Wore some very sexy outfits, especially liked the sexy secretary outfit & each stint she did was excellent including lots of her magnificent big natural 34HH boobs unleashed and Charley letting them bounce & swing around plus giving them a good fondle & jiggle. Was also the very hot sight of Charley bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera with her magnificent big natural 34HH boobs hanging down

Best nightbabe on last night

Piper Niven Superfan
26-02-2017 11:18
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2017 11:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Charley delivered an excellent show last night. Wore some very sexy outfits, especially liked the sexy secretary outfit & each stint she did was excellent including lots of her magnificent big natural 34HH boobs unleashed and Charley letting them bounce & swing around plus giving them a good fondle & jiggle. Was also the very hot sight of Charley bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera with her magnificent big natural 34HH boobs hanging down

Best nightbabe on last night

Yes I thought she was excellent as usual on all three channels EVEN going BRALESS on Babenation! Lots of footage for me on Meet the Babes FV! LOVELY!
26-02-2017 13:32
sparkle77 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Yes I thought she was excellent as usual on all three channels EVEN going BRALESS on Babenation! Lots of footage for me on Meet the Babes FV! LOVELY!
[/quote]

Have you got any footage of this that you can upload buddy?
26-02-2017 19:53
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Do any of you remember Charlie from the classic bluebird days when she was brunette? love to hear from you if so Smile

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
26-02-2017 20:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Charley is on again tonight Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
26-02-2017 23:57
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Sexy Ms Charley Green!!!HeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Blonde Ms Charley G Is Looking So Stunning Tonight, In The Babestation Office, In That Sexy Pink Satin Blouse On, In Those Sexy Black Lace Knickers On, In Those Sexy Sheer Nude Nylon Hold Up Stockings On and In Those Sexy Black Shiny Platform High Heels On, Bent Over The Desk, Bouncing Her Big Juicy Bouncing Sexy Ass!!!Heart

Ms Charley G So Loves These Sexy Shiny Satin Blouses. She's Wears This Pink One, The Red One and The Blue One, The White One and The Black One. And I For Sure Do Love Seeing Her In These Sexy Shiny Satin Blouses.Heart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
27-02-2017 01:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV