Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

Guess who's been signed up - Carmen!

elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Guess who's been signed up ?
Ooooooooooo and I sooooooo wnated this to be a suprise!

O well, I'll guess I'll have to suprise you guys with the other additions I have lined up!

The hard part is now booking the shifts,

Dionne and TJ, Carmen and Alexa, Gemma and Dionne, TJ and Carmen......decisions, decisions, decisions!
04-05-2009 19:04
Find all posts by this user
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

elitetvonline Wrote:Ooooooooooo and I sooooooo wnated this to be a suprise!

O well, I'll guess I'll have to suprise you guys with the other additions I have lined up!

Dionne and TJ, Carmen and Alexa, Gemma and Dionne, TJ and Carmen......decisions, decisions, decisions!
Make the best move of your life and GET AMBER ON BOARD, your public demand it! It Would be the best signing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-05-2009 19:10
Shandy Offline

TJ & Carmen first i reckon Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

any hints to the other new additions??
04-05-2009 19:12
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

What...Other Additions?....First, TJ, now Carmen, how does it get better than this?
To answer my own question, how about Victoria (Bangbabes), & Amber (PP) to be the next signings?

Well Done Elite, You are now at the top of the 900's IMO! Keep it up!
04-05-2009 19:25
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Thats not the only "Hard Part" if you know what I mean, nudge nudge wink wink, a nudge is a good as a wink etc......
Bring on the new Babes
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2009 19:31 by mrwotzup.)
04-05-2009 19:29
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Freebird Wrote:fellas, i have it on VERY good, very reliable authority that elite will be introducing the gorgeous carmen, formally of pp, in a couple of weeks time. certainly explains her absence from pp. celebration time boys. to elite: very good acquisition, well done.

im doing cartwheels round the room now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin what a fantastic addition to elite carmen is and cant wait till her debut on the 17th. so long as she doesnt wear the arsenal shirt she wore on soccer am lol.

can victoria from bb be the next signing pretty please.

Piper Niven Superfan
04-05-2009 20:46
Nigma Away
Master Poster

Bloody hell guys, lets ease off on the Amber + Elite talk a bit. I mean sure there's the holy hell wow factor to consider, but that would come with some serious drawbacks - foremost of which is my damn phone bill.

Amber on Elite would be incredible, but that kind of incredible would be habit forming eek

Anyway, well done Elite on another coup. Here's hoping Carmen works out as well as TJ has.
04-05-2009 20:49
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Nigma Wrote:Bloody hell guys, lets ease off on the Amber + Elite talk a bit. I mean sure there's the holy hell wow factor to consider, but that would come with some serious drawbacks - foremost of which is my damn phone bill.

Amber on Elite would be incredible, but that kind of incredible would be habit forming eek

Anyway, well done Elite on another coup. Here's hoping Carmen works out as well as TJ has.
Amber was on with Rachel tonight, didnt say she wouldnt do nights. you can see the girls want her there. Amber said her mum is Nigerian and thats where she gets that gorgeous rear from. She gave Rachel a spank. The girl is going to be a star!Big Grin
04-05-2009 21:01
themanthelegend Offline
Junior Poster

Rammyrascal Wrote:can victoria from bb be the next signing pretty please.

I just don't get the attraction with Victoria from bb. Still, each to their own.
04-05-2009 23:19
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

Freebird Wrote:fellas, i have it on VERY good, very reliable authority that elite will be introducing the gorgeous carmen, formally of pp, in a couple of weeks time. certainly explains her absence from pp. celebration time boys. to elite: very good acquisition, well done.

My God Freebird , they've found an absolute red hot woman in the beautiful shape of Carmen. Now if it is confirmed that she is starting then she will be a great asset to Elite Night and to the viewer "WOW" !, what a Girl!.Gillyboy2.Big Grin
05-05-2009 00:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66