Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

tvxmole please help

deano Offline
Senior Poster

tvxmole please help
hi tvxmole
congrtulations on getting porcha on the show , and on the encrypted show . Look forward to seeing who you can get on next ? But can you find out for me if heavenly will be back on ? Hope so she is my favourite , thanks

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

23-10-2008 18:20
Find all posts by this user
deano Offline
Senior Poster

RE: tvxmole please help
ToothFairy Wrote:A treat for you matey.
Heavenly on her holidays

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks toothfairy .
As you seem to be in the know where heavenly is concerned , is she going to be back on callgirls after her hols ? Thanks for the welcome. Is she due back soon ?
23-10-2008 20:24
davos11 Offline
Junior Poster

i would love to see more heavenly on our screens her and kay where always ,y faves,shame there isnt much of her around on the net,seems her site has been getting put together for years now and just when i think its about to go live its a blank page for months.
was over the moon to hear she was back on tvx and ive looked out for her since but shes not been back on.
would love any moe pics/links or vids,
more of the above set to,
thanks for the great posts
23-10-2008 23:26
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Hey mole! Following up on what I posted in one of the other Call Girls threads, you’d be a miracle worker if you could swing it so that Christie appeared on the shows again!! It’s been about two years since I’ve seen anything of her. Such a down-to-earth babe with a lovely atitiude and a gorgeous body.

Susie Best is amazing as well. I’m sure she’s tucked away doing stuff on one of the adult channels somewhere, but I haven’t seen her do a live request phone-in show since she was one of the SportXXX channels last year. What a killer, killer bod she has (those legs!!). She always seemed relaxed and full of fun and up for it whenever she appeared on the live request shows. She and Christie used to make a great team whenever they were on together.
24-10-2008 00:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV