brooke lea

Click here to join Brooke Lea for free

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average

Brooke Lea - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Brooke Lea - Studio 66 - Chat, Caps and Vids
(02-09-2016 11:52 )Pony Wrote:  It's the same show every time...

Ahem Huh Surprised.
Have you watched her recent shows (aside from the one last night)? Huh
Variety of outfit, set, movement and performance has been the reason why Brooke has outshone every babe on every channel over the last month imo. She has so many strings to her nightshow bow. It has been anything but the same show every time and I for one am very impressed by her recent displays.
Like Regenerated I think the double platform bed set was a mistake but then I always think bed sets are a mistake laughWink.
Bed sets are an eternal mistake Bounce.
Did I ever mention my hatred of bed sets?.
No?
Let me explain.........

I'll get my coat WinkTongue.

02-09-2016 17:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultimate_Warrior Offline
Intercontinental Champion

That corset is the shiz

My current favourites: Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Hannah Claydon, Modesty Blaze, Lucy Anne Brooks, Elise James, Teejay Walker, Caty Cole...

My classic favourites: Jodie Gasson, Paige Tyler, Daryl Morgan, Holly McGuire, Kate D'Arcy, Ani James, Louise Dakotah, Lauren Daley, Charley Green, Morgan James, Sydney James, Demi, Alexa Heart, Paris, Jade Victoria, Sammie Pennington, Dahlia, Rosie Green...
02-09-2016 18:16
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Although i think she is the hottest babe on S66 her performances are inconsistent, but there is a tendency to over hype new girls because of the novelty factor
02-09-2016 21:47
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Now I will defend the honour of young Brooke to the hilt (love her to bits) but Joey makes a most valid point. We talk about great performances, multiple outfit changes, oil, shower sets, etc and praise her imagination. Brooke's making an impact that's for sureHeart

We then gripe that the Claire Richards and Dannii Harwoods are doing the same old routine. The problem is that after 5 or 6 years there is nothing new to do and we've seen every permutation of sets and outfits that they can do.

So lets praise Brooke but lets also remember that, as someone who is changing jobs shortly after doing the same job for 10 years and is fantastically bored and demotivated, that trying to look like a spring lamb is tricky when you feel like mutton.
02-09-2016 22:58
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I would say that Clare's performances have been inconsistent aswell. We have in general complained over her performances so far this year, although remember the "naked lady in the window" set a few months back? That might arguably still be the hottest show of the year, and that's from someone who we've all been frustrated with at some point or another in 2016. So we criticize Clare's shows when they suck because we know that she can do one like that and most people think it's off the charts. She's raised the bar herself and it's naturally a disappointment when she doesn't meet her own standard.

I think Brooke has the potential to do as good as shows as Clare has. From what we've scene in the past few months, Brooke's probably one of the most consistent of any channel. We're naturally excited to see her name on the schedules because she is, as pointed out, the hottest girl in current form on Studio 66. It wasn't completely unbeatable from Brooke all night, the move to the double platform was a let down - but she made up for that with the sustained naked appearance.

It's good to see both Clare and Brooke naked, obviously. But Brooke at the moment in my view is bringing more to the party when the "novelty" naked factor (if you can call it that - I don't agree it is) has worn out. Brooke's been doing the shows for enough months now to take it past being that.

If it's BS vs S66 right now it's Ashley and Brooke as the top two. The babes that I'm most looking forward to. Dannii's nowhere so far this year for me - too many silly shows have lessened her appeal as far as I'm concerned.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
02-09-2016 23:20
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I see your point hairbald Wink.
Brooke has an advantage in not having to live up to any overpowering expectations based on historical performance. In a way Dannii and Clare are suffering a burden of expectation by virtue of the success of what has gone before.
It gets harder as time goes on to maintain or build on reputation. I can see how that might be the case.
Equally though I still believe Clare and Dannii as the two examples you cite both have plenty to offer. They are two of my all time favourites. As I have said before I believe they just need their senses stirred by something fresh and interesting to help them along a little. Whether it be a new set, a prop, a POV section, a slow themed striptease, a few bottles of oil or a load of whipped cream. Anything just to make them think 'Ooh kinky, I like it' Tongue. Give the same to everyone else too and see who responds best Smile. I believe both Dannii and Clare could certainly still find the form of not too long ago.
Even now the value of something a bit different to the recent past has a value even if it may have been seen in the more distant past. Clare still commands an erotic power like no other. And what Dannii doesn't know about how to do nightshows I could write on the back of a postage stamp.
Both just need a bit of help and a nudge from their respective channels imo. Meanwhile Brooke should just keep on improving like she has been over time and her legend will be secured at some point before the burden of expectation rears it's head once again Wink.

02-09-2016 23:32
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Gents - fine responses both.

I think as you both say, Brooke does indeed have staying power and isn't just the new novelty. She is trying to be different and we should applaud that; within the constraints of the shows she's at least trying to put on a performance. Hope she doesn't go all Kerrie Lee on us and blow upRolleyes

With the likes of Claire and Dannii the frustration is knowing what they are capable of but one good show in five is better than an entire year of Hannah Martin. Actually just marvelling at the boundless enthusiasm of Olivia at the moment - just consistently puts on a show (if not the most innovative) and is still the girl I'm most likely to call'
03-09-2016 00:57
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

There's far too many veterans that have gotten lazy and complacent IMO. This is contributing no-end to the stale and boring natute felt by so many of us these days.
Just getting your tits out is hardly sufficient.
These particular girls need a stick of dynamite poking right up where the sun don't shine.
So finding new girls (like Brooke) is a must to help maintain that novelty factor.
People say about the 'good old days' with relaxed rules etc, but that wasn't the only thing that made it better. With the glamour industry being much healthier it meant the pool of available girls was ongoing, therfore reducing predictability and repetition.
Its alright not watching for a few weeks in an effort to relight your own wick of enthusiasm, only to then find Lucy Zara still sat in that fucking office chair playing dead for the camera Rolleyes
There's lots of girls still around that I liked calling... five fucking years ago Rolleyes
It's like being married twice.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2016 09:03 by Bandwagon.)
03-09-2016 08:43
StevieJ3000 Offline
Senior Poster

Brooke is just smashing her shows lately and let's not worry to much just enjoy it!
03-09-2016 09:22
MoneyWasted Offline
Banned

A breath of fresh air for sureSmile
03-09-2016 21:41

Click here to join Brooke Lea for free

brooke lea