babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Most overrated babes

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Most over rated babes
I see the fanboys are out in force on this thread...leaping to defend the imaginary honour of the babes that couldn't care less for them and relieve them of their £££ at every opportunity.
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2016 10:41 by Rake.)
30-03-2016 10:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

Not really. Just people expressing an opinion, the same as anybody else.
30-03-2016 10:45
jimminybob Offline
Account Closed

Quote:That's a little precious isn't it.

I've always maintained that we all get different things from a babe show. It's that diversity that should be celebrated, but I dont see that as a reason to shut down debate. Quite the opposite in fact. It is in these opinions that we see the babe shows' reach.

As long as its not personal or attacking in its nature, I think that it's prefectly valid to be able to say, "I don't understand the general appeal of" this or that girl if someone wants to. Or I think this girl is "on too often for my tastes". Or this babe gets too much praise for what she does on here IMO.

What is this board but a bunch of opinions strung along with a few facts? Is there a valid reason for limiting it's scope still further?

You're completely missing my point. I have no issue with debate, that's what the forum is for. My problem is that the term 'overrated' is subjective and leads to pettiness. If you don't like a girl they can't be overrated by you as you never rated them in the first place and if you're saying a girl is overrated by somebody else you're telling them they shouldn't like that girl as much as they do.

If you want to criticise a girl or say that they're not for you, go ahead they all have a thread. No need to hide behind the word 'overrated'
30-03-2016 10:57
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I addressed the point. It is you that is reading too much into the word 'overrated' and by extension trying to tell others what they can and cannot post.

If I say I can't understand the general appeal of One Direction I'm not telling thousands of teenage girls that they can not like them or that they are mistaken in doing so; I'm just saying that they are not to my taste and that I think, maybe, they get more press coverage than is warranted by what they do.

It is not a case of hiding anything, this thread is for collective lists and any explanations for the same if the poster wants to go into that. It is you that would rather these things were swept under a carpet it seems.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
30-03-2016 11:14
jimminybob Offline
Account Closed

^^ post what you like, you've just proved my point anyway
30-03-2016 11:26
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^

Can you suggest a standardised, objective test for babes then?
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2016 11:31 by Rake.)
30-03-2016 11:30
VincentDanZarwood Offline
Senior Poster

i agree with jimbob on this one after all the thread is entitled overrated so apart from the fact i completely ignored it he put emphasis on it and credit to him for that.
I think Lynsey dawn mckenzie is overrated and was around pre internet when there were about 3 girls in the entire industry all whom were on page 3. Thus the populous thinks she's something. If she had started later during the internet age when there were hundreds of girls we wouldn't even know her name. The girls that have made it to the top now have had far more competition and thus in my opinion are much more worthy of their status.
30-03-2016 20:06
VincentDanZarwood Offline
Senior Poster

(30-03-2016 11:30 )Rake Wrote:  ^

Can you suggest a standardised, objective test for babes then?

There already is one its called the babe channels forum awards. There can be little argument about who comes out on top in those as everyone is allowed to vote. Until a thread is made saying they are overrated :big laugh: Then theres an argument/debate. Can you imagine a forum where everyone had the same opinion and agreed with each other....it would go something like this

poster a- i really like alice smith

poster b- me too

poster c- me too

poster d- me too

poster a- she's the best

poster b- yes she is

poster c- i agree

poster d- i concur

However all forums are like this-

poster a- i really like alice smith

poster b- she's shit and ugly

poster c- don't say that about my dream woman

poster a- f**k you asshole

poster d- die you retard

Big Grin
30-03-2016 20:14
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

S66 is over rated from top to bottom. The end Smile
30-03-2016 20:34
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes its all about opinions there are no facts, It's not a fact Tori Lee is hotter than Ann Widicombe its just my opinionSmile
30-03-2016 21:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV