babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Most overrated babes

sandals1963 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Most overrated babes
(09-03-2017 15:52 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  I will have to agree, yeah the twins sort of do lol Tongue

Definitely the twins it is same old same old, on the mic every 30 seconds and the tats now just look like their backs need a good wash.....they are just milking it IMHO.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
10-03-2017 11:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Yep fully agree with you matey Smile

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
10-03-2017 11:42
cookiemonster007 Offline
Senior Poster

Mikaela Witt, Sydney James, Cali Garcia, Alexa From Babestation are all mind numbingly boring all rubbish cam as well.
10-03-2017 11:45
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

(10-03-2017 11:37 )MR PERFECT Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 15:18 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Overrated to me means the effort the girls put in compared to the amount of screen time they get. In that respect it has to be the twins and Danni Harwood. I would also add Ashley Emma, who some think is now some top draw performer just because she takes her knickers off. She's always been dull and boring and is still dull and boring and spends the majority of her shifts lay on her stomach and doing not much else.
Ashley is the most boring performer ever

She is definitely a contender, no doubt about that Smile

10-03-2017 12:12
sandals1963 Offline
Master Poster

(10-03-2017 12:12 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 11:37 )MR PERFECT Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 15:18 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  Overrated to me means the effort the girls put in compared to the amount of screen time they get. In that respect it has to be the twins and Danni Harwood. I would also add Ashley Emma, who some think is now some top draw performer just because she takes her knickers off. She's always been dull and boring and is still dull and boring and spends the majority of her shifts lay on her stomach and doing not much else.
Ashley is the most boring performer ever

She is definitely a contender, no doubt about that Smile

I agree generally she is boring but there is something about her mouth and the way she speaks that is an instant turn on for me.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
10-03-2017 12:22
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Apologies in advance, if they're needed, but I'm going to say Tori Lee - purely for the appearances since she returned this year on Studio 66.

It's a bigger stage that she's appearing on now which is what we asked for, but the excitement level for me is not there like it was with her Xpanded TV shows. I don't think she looks as hot since her return. Perhaps it was a case of expecting much more on Studio 66 but unfortunately I've been left disappointed.

I remember a fabulous show she did last year on Xpanded where she was wearing a Baywatch style swimsuit and did a slow-motion jog around the set - her body looked so toned then and it was a magic moment. Since her appearances on S66 she hasn't looked anywhere near as good.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
10-03-2017 13:04
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

^^^^ No need to apologise pal, you're only voicing your opinion. For what it's worth I don't agree with you re Tori Lee, I think her performances have been superb on S66, especially in light of the rather restrictive producers/regulators.

One girl who I think was over rated in past is Caitlin Wynters, very poor shows and towards the end very little effort made IMO.
10-03-2017 13:33
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

You don't need to apologise for stating your opinion my friend and I'm a Tori Lee Addict lol Tongue

Although I will agree her shows thus far have not been up to same standards of her past exploits, all I will say is just give her time Smile She has been on so far, what, 3 times?! Hopefully the more she is on the more we will see some classic shows from Ms Tori lee Big Grin

10-03-2017 15:45
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-03-2017 13:04 )Regenerated Wrote:  Apologies in advance, if they're needed, but I'm going to say Tori Lee - purely for the appearances since she returned this year on Studio 66.

It's a bigger stage that she's appearing on now which is what we asked for, but the excitement level for me is not there like it was with her Xpanded TV shows. I don't think she looks as hot since her return. Perhaps it was a case of expecting much more on Studio 66 but unfortunately I've been left disappointed.

I remember a fabulous show she did last year on Xpanded where she was wearing a Baywatch style swimsuit and did a slow-motion jog around the set - her body looked so toned then and it was a magic moment. Since her appearances on S66 she hasn't looked anywhere near as good.
Tori's shows on S66 so far have been far better than anything she was allowed to do on Xpanded, lets remember one thing she isn't allowed to do 2009 Bangbabes style shows so im not sure what you are expecting to see her do?
Tori was censored the other night for being too risqué, when was the last time a girl on these shows was censored for trying to push the boundaries?

As for her looks/body, personally i think she looks better than ever, but as i have said if you don't find someone attractive then you will think she is overrated if she gets loads of hype, for example Clare Richards has never done it for me and she gets 10 times the amount of hype and praise Tori gets
10-03-2017 18:34
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Lets face it, you and me would think she looked amazing no matter what she turned up in, boiler suit, scuba gear, you name it lol laugh

10-03-2017 20:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV