babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
(02-02-2016 13:32 )HannahsPet Wrote:  i was only making the comment because feel thats the only part that was a weakness in my opinion . dont want her to lose the accent all together just a lil tone down and she would be 100% i mean im sure we all have too persona's a informal and a business persona we use in our day to day life

She was definately the star of last night didnt really watch her on S66 because i hate S66 Tongue but she is a good addition to the gang

You do get the feeling she's playing up to the Essex thing a bit sometimes. Bit like when I get a cab in London and start going all barrow boy when I'm talking to the cabbie!
02-02-2016 15:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(02-02-2016 11:58 )darren73 Wrote:  ...none of this waiting around to see what was happening next she went from one postion to another...

This is what I meant by a session building with intensity - momentum being gained with unceasing tease and mesmiring body movement and expression; the girl almost daring the next caller not to come along pronto!

If it were almost anyone else, KL's outing last night could be put down to a desire to impress on her debut but, as has been said many times, KL always aims to work this way. In this, she is part of what, appallingly, is fast becoming a dying art away from BS.

The contrast with other operator's channels couldn't have been starker last night. Elsewhere the babes were all too often content to take a breather, chat to the crew and wait for the next action to come to them. The (lack of) sets they are given allows them to be static far too often, displaying a dirth of incentive and ambition.

Indeed, the modern night show, everywhere except at BS, moves seemingly inexorably towards a dayshow in performance style (reposition body and hold for as long as possible). KL is the antithesis of such negative thinking.

She has always been a bloody breath of fresh air in terms of attitude.

For these reasons alone we should be grateful she has been given this offer she couldn't refuse, even whilst acknowledging the longterm concerns expressed by jimmyt above.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2016 15:59 by ShandyHand.)
02-02-2016 15:54
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

And she like sailing very close to the wind Smile
02-02-2016 16:51
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

It's only the second of the month and Kerrie has already blown all of the bs baby oil budget for February eek
02-02-2016 17:42
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

No wonder Johsnon and johnson had a good profits forecast last week Wink Knew the minx was joing BS Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2016 18:15 by HannahsPet.)
02-02-2016 18:09
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

Very enjoyable show.. a great start, in my opinion.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
02-02-2016 19:43
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

hope the oil is unleashed again tonight Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
02-02-2016 20:26
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
02-02-2016 21:12
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Goodness knows what she will do tonight Big GrinSurprisedBig Laugh. Love her Heart.

02-02-2016 21:19
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOUVE SEEN HER BEST eek SHE TOP S it AGAIN BounceSurprised I think she loves to give it to her doubterslaugh
It's like it drives her to prove anyone wrong who slates her, or is negative about her performance etc.
Good on you girlHeart
Way to go. Love you more with each performance HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartBounceBounceTongueWinkBig GrinCoolHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
02-02-2016 21:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV