babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
i think during her 3 weeks off she looked at her future options and with a set date to return wanted to honor that for those eager for her return and to see if what she percieved as unsatisfactory had changed found the answer out and acted according to this and maybe said to someone after her stint she needed to have some more time to assess options or to tell bs where to go so they could arrange a replacement which they duly did...Is BS like the titanic headed for the iceberg only time will tell. I hope to see and hear from miss cowan asap regarding any future plans

tweet from Kerrie-Lee
Kerrie-Lee ‏@kerriecowan 1h1 hour ago

I just wanna be happy literally I feel like for a long time I've had an alien take away the goodness from me and just give me stress ?nomore

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2016 01:37 by papahet3969.)
22-08-2016 01:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Headgear Offline
Senior Poster

(21-08-2016 19:51 )moron50 Wrote:  Thought I heard her say that she was feeling ill. She looked off her tits to me.

I agree, when she came back on tv after her bsx session I thought that she looked pissed up and was being deliberately kept in a grotty area of the studio well away from perv cam - i presume just in case she did something too naughty?
22-08-2016 09:38
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Kerrie Lee's pet dog also died over the weekend, so that must have upset her.
22-08-2016 10:54
papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

^^i remember Hannah C mentioning something when her pet died but reading between the lines id say shes done with BS but only time will tell

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
22-08-2016 11:02
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

She has just tweeted she is doing no more night shows at the moment she is still doing BSX shows and is doing some daytime shows as well

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
22-08-2016 16:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-08-2016 16:21 )darren73 Wrote:  She has just tweeted she is doing no more night shows at the moment she is still doing BSX shows and is doing some daytime shows as well

This is the tweet

Quote:No more Night shows till I'm back to my don't care free self so guys I will be doing Daytimes on @BabestationTV also perv came and BSX!!! Smile

Looks like she's going to be doing some drama/acting classes from her Twitter page Perhaps planning her life away from the adult industry

Piper Niven Superfan
22-08-2016 16:30
HEX!T Away
Retired

i think its for all her effort shes getting little in the way of reward.
yeah shes bouncing about the set putting on a show but seems to be missing that 1 important element, callers.

we gave her a shot on s66 and to be blunt, she was pretty meh! on the phone.
partly the essex "chav" accent, partly that she just repeated the same couple of phrases over and over.
after about 60 seconds we decided that she wasnt for us and hung up.
in essence the girl seems to have plenty of fans on the forums but they dont seem to be translating into callstats from what i can see.
20 mins without a call at primetime, yeah theres something not rite.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
22-08-2016 16:40
HEX!T Away
Retired

(22-08-2016 16:30 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(22-08-2016 16:21 )darren73 Wrote:  She has just tweeted she is doing no more night shows at the moment she is still doing BSX shows and is doing some daytime shows as well

This is the tweet

Quote:No more Night shows till I'm back to my don't care free self so guys I will be doing Daytimes on @BabestationTV also perv came and BSX!!! Smile

Looks like she's going to be doing some drama/acting classes from her Twitter page Perhaps planning her life away from the adult industry
well if thats the truth then good luck to her. maybe she can get some elocution lessons aswell. what ever she does next i hope it works out for her.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
22-08-2016 16:42
papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

maybe shes gonna go the way stella and lexi have done and do the odd adult movie etc,good luck to her and as NS Fletcher once said "dont let the bxxxxxxds grind you down"

22-08-2016 16:56
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I can see it working out well for her on days as she always has something to say about most things,
Hopefully this means she will be working the BSX two girls nights as she can't work the tv nights,
A move away from the cutthroat nights part of the business could get her smile back, all her problems fighting for the set, channel and air time she wants should be not such an issue on days

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-08-2016 17:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV