RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
Whatever the reason, hope Kerrie-Lee is ok and is on tonight's show

Piper Niven Superfan
21-08-2016 19:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(21-08-2016 19:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Whatever the reason, hope Kerrie-Lee is ok and is on tonight's show

Your concerns should be saved for the cameraman who had to have the microphone removed from his rectumBounce
21-08-2016 20:00
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

No sign of her there are 4 babes on tv already with beth coming on soon as well

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
21-08-2016 22:10
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-08-2016 22:10 )darren73 Wrote:  No sign of her there are 4 babes on tv already with beth coming on soon as well

Yes it looks like Lexi Lowe has replaced her and Beth is on at 10.30 on MTB.
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2016 22:21 by trains55.)
21-08-2016 22:21
papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

me thinks shes like a sausage on a barbeque-put a fork in her shes done(bs wise) hope to be proved wrong

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
21-08-2016 22:24
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

well thats fucked it,early night it is then ;(
21-08-2016 22:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-08-2016 22:24 )papahet3969 Wrote:  me thinks shes like a sausage on a barbeque-put a fork in her shes done(bs wise) hope to be proved wrong

yeah wouldn't surprise me if Kerrie-Lee isn't on bs and either leaves the shows altogether or goes to another channel

Piper Niven Superfan
21-08-2016 23:56
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

So yet again another now show from Kerrie Lee!!!!

Look if the girl does not want to bother turning up for her shows she dose not deserve to be there.

Most babes turn up on there shows. People are saying she is not happy there and that some other girls are bullying her.

Look Preeti and Lori are the main babes at BS IMO. They always turn up for their shows and are reliable and always turn up to cover other babes shifts. So for me that's why they have the upper hand in a lot of things. So for people saying that these two babes are divas I don't believe that.

IMO babes that last on these shows are down to their attendance, attitude to work, effort they put in, call stats and fan base. And both Preeti and Lori have ticked these boxes for years now.

So if Kerrie wants to not bother showing up her chances of lasting on the shows are slim.

Girls come and go.. But for me the only babe that has come from Xpanded that has given her best and also ticks the boxes that is Sophie Hart. She also is stunning. And another is now Roxi Keogh she too is starting to tick the boxes for me by doing BSX and Unleashed shows.

So I would not mind or miss Kerrie is she leaves the shows.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2016 00:36 by REX MASTER.)
22-08-2016 00:29
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^^or did bs cancel her shift after lastnight incident, tonight seams a little to organised to have been a last minute thing

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-08-2016 00:58
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(22-08-2016 00:29 )REX MASTER Wrote:  IMO babes that last on these shows are down to their attendance, attitude to work, effort they put in, call stats and fan base.

So I would not mind or miss Kerrie is she leaves the shows.

To be fair based on your past comments regarding Kerrie Lee I don't think you would mind had Kerrie left long ago Wink so it does not come as a surprise to me that you would not miss her now Wink.

Call stats we cannot judge as none of us have them.
Fan base? Hard to gauge. Kerrie seems to be like Marmite. Loved or loathed with no in between.

Regarding attitude to work and effort.
In terms of the energy and dynamism of performance I would argue nobody on any channel has matched Kerrie Lee on any channel for some considerable time.
The quality and consistency of her performances has quite frankly imo left every other babe trailing in her wake.
Her performances have been fully committed and of boundless enthusiasm and sexual fervour.

Where you may or may not have a point is in the attendance record. But this is open to speculation as is the idea that her style of performance may or may not have been seen as a threat to other babes at BS by those very babes.
So much of what goes on at these channels is subject to speculation. The reality is that none of us will ever find out the whole truth. Kerrie may or may not be in the right or wrong.
I don't know.
Attitude of babes is something I choose to judge on willingness to please the viewer and caller. Is there a willingness to put on a show and produce real visual stimulation? In this regard Kerrie has consistently come up trumps time and again. I cannot judge attitude on attendance as I don't know the reasons for the supposed lack of it.
If she leaves BS or the channels she has imo left behind a legacy of realisation of what is possible if only the ambition is there. No hint of anti freeloader sentiment from Kerrie Lee.
She just totally goes for it, no messing about.
Boom boom and boom again.

So yes I would miss her greatly.
I find it much more challenging to think in those terms about rather too many other nightshow babes I regret to say.

(This post was last modified: 22-08-2016 01:27 by Snooks.)
22-08-2016 01:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV