I'm here!!!!!!!!! just digging the stats out laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
25-07-2016 00:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
(24-07-2016 21:25 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 21:18 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Personally i can't see why other BS girls would be jealous of her though, what's there to be jealous about?

Her call stats ? Wink

...Her position in the pecking order (as per winsaw's original comments). Other supposed preferential treatment (some might judge that she is being given more leeway on-screen than others). Her pervcam take-up. Her ability to change the expectations of what's expected of a nightshow babes performance levels. Her praise from punters. Unknown personal matters...

Jealously comes in many forms, is often irrational and equally as often is motivated by fear as much as envy... even (particularly?) for a babe show babe I would've thought. It is by no means confined to judgements about looks or figure.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2016 18:49 by ShandyHand.)
25-07-2016 18:48
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^So if the "jealousy" over Kerrie is down to the pecking order and call stats does that mean Clare Richards and Kandi Kay are jealous of Lucy Zara and Jennifer Jade?

These rumours about certain BS babes being jealous over Kerrie Lee are just rumours and a load of nonsense, where is the evidence? I never hear people say the BS girls are jealous of Lori and Dannii and bully them.

For all i know some Xpanded girls are jealous of Tori and are bullying her, maybe i should get on my white horse and randomly accuse Xpanded girls of victimizing her, or maybe Tori is jealous of Honey Scott's call stats and Alicia's big natural tits, i highly doubt it though
25-07-2016 20:49
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(25-07-2016 20:49 )Joey 27 Wrote:  ^So if the "jealousy" over Kerrie is down to the pecking order and call stats does that mean Clare Richards and Kandi Kay are jealous of Lucy Zara and Jennifer Jade?

These rumours about certain BS babes being jealous over Kerrie Lee are just rumours and a load of nonsense, where is the evidence? I never hear people say the BS girls are jealous of Lori and Dannii and bully them.

For all i know some Xpanded girls are jealous of Tori and are bullying her, maybe i should get on my white horse and randomly accuse Xpanded girls of victimizing her, or maybe Tori is jealous of Honey Scott's call stats and Alicia's big natural tits, i highly doubt it though

None at all in my post I was merely listing possibilities.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
25-07-2016 21:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(25-07-2016 18:48 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 21:25 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 21:18 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Personally i can't see why other BS girls would be jealous of her though, what's there to be jealous about?

Her call stats ? Wink

...Her position in the pecking order (as per winsaw's original comments). Other supposed preferential treatment (some might judge that she is being given more leeway on-screen than others). Her pervcam take-up. Her ability to change the expectations of what's expected of a nightshow babes performance levels. Her praise from punters. Unknown personal matters...

Jealously comes in many forms, is often irrational and equally as often is motivated by fear as much as envy... even (particularly?) for a babe show babe I would've thought. It is by no means confined to judgements about looks or figure.

I agree 100% Well said.

AKA Lara Croft
25-07-2016 22:04
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(24-07-2016 22:14 )trains55 Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 22:12 )snookered147 Wrote:  The only solution is for Tori to be allowed to get naked, oiled up and gyrate at full throttle around a pole Tongue laugh.

YES PLEASE BUT on FV!
I don't care where or what channel, just tell me when!
25-07-2016 23:15
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Kerrie-Lee will back on the babeshows on Aug 20th. She hasn't said a new channel so presume she's staying at bs

Piper Niven Superfan
26-07-2016 19:56
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

You've got to admire Kerrie's spirit Heart
That saying springs to mind "Don't let the bastards grind you down! "
Amazing strength in one so young!
Love her more & more HeartHeartHeart
26-07-2016 23:48
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Just seen this on Kerrie Lee's twitter.

KerrieLeeBabestation ‏@kerriecowan · 11h11 hours ago

All I know is that I'm EXCITED to be back at work Next SATURDAY NIGHT @BabestationTV @TeamKerrieLee86 ????????

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
11-08-2016 23:26
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

think that is Saturday 21st August Kerrie-Lee is meaning. if it was this Saturday she would have said this saturday

Piper Niven Superfan
12-08-2016 00:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV