Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
Oh no no no no no please don't leave the channels eekshocked
I know she wasn't happy with how she was made to look on screen Sad
When I spoke to her, I mentioned that I had read her tweet about her desperation to get to the sunbed salon & said she looked like her tan had faded. She replied that she is still really brown, which is evident on the BSX shows, but the normal channels distort how she appears annoyed
She did acknowledge that she loves using sunbeds & said although somewhat an addiction, it makes her feel good, which I would imagine is essential in this line of work Huh
23-07-2016 06:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Kerrie-Lee is not leaving the babeshows, she is just having a break after tonight. Hope she has a good break.

As for last night thought she was the best nightbabe on the shows & hope for more of the same tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
23-07-2016 09:35
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

to be honest i am not so sure Kerrie will stay at bs, this is a quote from the lady her self yesterday,

"i'm just not happy at babestation I've tried so hard but a big part of me has disappeared since i started"

as some on here will know Kerrie has not had a easy time from some of the other girls since she moved to bs, not the out and out bulling some have alleged but more a consent stream of nagging picky criticism of her shows everynight that has really got to her over time,
also i am told some girls have stopped her doing the shows she wants for example she is now not allowed to do a naked oiled up show if a particular girl is working the same night as that her show even thought she rarely dose them these days,
also she is still a outsider at bs as she has not been accepted by the rest of the locker room as some see her as competition for there spot and others don't like that this girl who many did not know before she started went straight into prime time fri and sat night when there mates who have been there a bit are still doing the crap shows at the start of the week,

for me the best thing she could do would be move back to London/Essex be near her friends out of work again and start at some where like storm where the politics she has found at 66 and bs should not be such a problem for her as then she will be happy again

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-07-2016 12:43
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

^
Hi. I've just read that and its not very good reading is it! I can see why she probably will leave BS: I had no idea of the infighting going on among the other girls and her BUT it has to be said that Kerrie did shake up BS on her arrival and I guess jealousy etc then reeared its head. But you have to feel sorry for her; she's only done her best and that was very good: it certainly lifted BS up from where it was heading! BUT if she decides to leave you can only say that she improved things in her short time there. Although not a stunner she was attractive in her own way and certainly very energetic and quite "risqué" with a love of oil! Thanks then Kerrie and hope your immediate future pans out so that you enjoy life more than you are currently. Take care.
24-07-2016 13:41
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

IF and it's a big IF........ the reasons for any possible Kerrie unhappiness are as suggested then it is a sad indictment on other babes. Petty minded, jealous, anti freeloader obsessed, egotistical and selfish are all descriptions that spring to mind bladewave. It would be an indication that the Divas have too much power and influence over what goes on and if true this would be totally unacceptable.

However as I say this is a big IF.
I very much doubt anything like the ABSOLUTE and whole truth about this will ever emerge.

The only thing I would say is that from a performance point of view Kerrie Lee is in my mind unquestionably the best nightshow performer of 2016 by a million miles.
She may not be everyone's cup of tea in the looks department although I must say I find her uniquely attractive Blush.
But the sheer vibrancy of performance, fluidity of movement, variety of pose and position, great use of set, willingness to get naked and covered in oil, excitement value and astounding consistency give her an unbeatable cocktail of sexual dynamism that nobody on any channel has got remotely close to for a very long time imo.
The ideal is that babes and channels alike can be inspired by her performance level.
If other babes on other channels did the shows Kerrie does the forum would go into meltdown with all the adulation.
Just imagine Kandi Kay doing fully nude, oiled up, full throttle gyrations all night. Or Hannah Martin Surprised or Cali Garcia Surprised or Ella Jolie Surprised or Honey Scott Surprised or Nicole Snow Surprised or Sophia Lares Surprised or Ashley Emma Surprised or even Dannii Harwood Surprised or Clare Richards Surprised amongst a plethora of others.
Kerrie is the Marmite of nightshows. I get that.
She is the love or loathe candidate.
I love her for the sheer ambition and excitement value.
But if there is any resentment from other babes then this commands very little sympathy or respect from me.
She has shown what is possible.
That is far from her being her fault.
It is in fact to her immense credit.

Kerrie Lee Heart. Nuff said Heart.

(This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 17:37 by Snooks.)
24-07-2016 16:53
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

As always there are 2 sides to every story. I've heard another point of view and I'll just say that KL seems quite capable of holding her own in the diva stakes and being rude to her co-workers.
24-07-2016 18:29
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(24-07-2016 18:29 )SecretAgent Wrote:  As always there are 2 sides to every story. I've heard another point of view and I'll just say that KL seems quite capable of holding her own in the diva stakes and being rude to her co-workers.

She certainly doesn't come across as a shrinking violet Wink
24-07-2016 19:22
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

No surprise the other bs women dont like her,kerrie makes them all look really really really boring.

More kerrie lee and less of the rlc gang and babestation will be tops.
24-07-2016 19:32
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(24-07-2016 18:29 )SecretAgent Wrote:  As always there are 2 sides to every story. I've heard another point of view and I'll just say that KL seems quite capable of holding her own in the diva stakes and being rude to her co-workers.

That may or may not be true and if it is true then that is also unacceptable. However if the nightshow arena is filled with divas then then then one of the best ways to seperate them is through the quality of endeavour and performance.
In my humble view Kerrie is convincingly ahead in these regards.
If babes do insist on having an 'attitude' then I for one will be rather more forgiving of those who can back it up with top quality performances. For me Kerrie does that. The majority of others do not. But this is only my opinion.

(This post was last modified: 24-07-2016 19:42 by Snooks.)
24-07-2016 19:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sorry to hear Kerrie-Lee isn't happy at bs because the other bs babes have been apparently making her feel like an outsider & using their influence backstage to stop Kerrie-Lee from doing the shows she wants. saying that however, if Kerrie-Lee has been behaving the same towards other bs babes that is just as unacceptable behaviour as the behaviour the other bs babes have shown towards her

Hope Kerrie-Lee has a good break to sort things out and hope as well this is not the end of her on the shows as she has been the best nightbabe of 2016 so far

Piper Niven Superfan
24-07-2016 19:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV