babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
(04-06-2016 09:33 )masterjboy Wrote:  Don't take this as fact, but I'm getting quite good at lip reading & it looked very much like Sophie said to one of her callers that she wasn't able to grant his wish? (Probably to go naked? ) because she was on?
Maybe that could also be the reason for Kerrie-Lee not going naked?
Either that or she has been told to calm her shows down?
Whatever the reason I think we all know that it wouldn't be Kerrie-Lee's choice Huh
She is one of the rare babes that genuinely enjoys her work, & she is obviously very confident & comfortable with showing off her body HeartHeartHeart
DON'T EVER CHANG BABE HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

I can lip read too. It was a blast reading the lips of some of the women on these channels in the past, especially at Studio 66, until of course the cameramen realized we could tell what the women were saying, and then decided to hide their faces when the women would talk to them...

My guess is that because Kerrie is so popular with the calls when nude, that the other women are getting fewer calls because of it, and are complaining to the producers.

AKA Lara Croft
04-06-2016 12:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes that could make sense BUT seems a bit unfair on us viewers; no easy answer I suppose.
04-06-2016 13:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Think everyone is putting 2+2 together and getting 6. Seems to me bs usually only allow babes to go naked when they are solo, when 2 or more babes are sharing a set on bs, there is no nakedness.

Don't think there is anything going on behind the scenes otherwise, babes being restricted by the producers either because of other bs babes complaining of from bs bosses.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2016 13:46 by Rammyrascal.)
04-06-2016 13:45
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(04-06-2016 13:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Think everyone is putting 2+2 together and getting 6. Seems to me bs usually only allow babes to go naked when they are solo, when 2 or more babes are sharing a set on bs, there is no nakedness.

Don't think there is anything going on behind the scenes otherwise, babes being restricted by the producers either because of other bs babes complaining of from bs bosses.

But they aren't going naked when on solo.
Of course you don't think that but you haven't put forward any reason or evidence for your belief.
05-06-2016 00:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The answer is to have all babes naked all night every night Big Grin Bounce. Just kidding Wink.

05-06-2016 00:07
Christian Offline
I'll have the DD'S please

The way Kerrie moves her hips and twerks her ass is unbelievable and on another level. I bet she could move those hips and give one hell of of a lap dance and do a few other things very well too.

Top Night Girls
Georgie Darby, Maddy Rose, Ashley Emma, Alice Goodwin, Olivia Berzinc, Delia Rose, Lola Knight, Clare Richards, Dannii Harwood, Jenna Hoskins, Jada, Hannah Martin, Lori Buckby, Tori Lee, Alicia, Lacey Lorenzo, Kerrie Lee, Paris
Days
Hannah Claydon, Charlie C, Cara Brett, Fernanda Ferrari, Lucy Anne, Cara Steel
Unleashed and online
Ella Mai, Jessica Lloyd, Sapphire Blue, Stevie Lou, Alisia, Bliss

don't care if they are natural or enhanced I just love tits. If she has the ass to match, well, that's just a bonus
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2016 02:21 by Christian.)
05-06-2016 01:27
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2016 00:04 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 13:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Think everyone is putting 2+2 together and getting 6. Seems to me bs usually only allow babes to go naked when they are solo, when 2 or more babes are sharing a set on bs, there is no nakedness.

But they aren't going naked when on solo.
Of course you don't think that but you haven't put forward any reason or evidence for your belief.

Yes this is really what we mean;the girls aren't going fully naked (solo) as often (if at all!) or for as long as they used to! We need answers.............
05-06-2016 07:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hot hot hot show from Kerrie-Lee last night including lots of oil & nakedness. Hope she's on again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
05-06-2016 10:36
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

Fucking awesome show as usual from this naughty little minx Heart
From 11th till 5.30am my angel Just kept on performing. How the fuck does she manage to find the energy & drive every time Huh HeartHeartHeart
08-06-2016 06:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Brilliant show from Kerrie-Lee capped off by her stint in "Kerrie's Oil Pit" Smile. Funny moment too when Kimberly J took over from her and Kerrie-Lee blurted out on the mic "Ello Kimberley, you've got big boobs" laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
08-06-2016 11:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV