babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

Ultimate_Warrior Offline
Intercontinental Champion

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
Not a fan myself, but she seems to be getting a lot of attention since her move.

She's lively and enthusiastic, which is good to see.

My current favourites: Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Hannah Claydon, Modesty Blaze, Lucy Anne Brooks, Elise James, Teejay Walker, Caty Cole...

My classic favourites: Jodie Gasson, Paige Tyler, Daryl Morgan, Holly McGuire, Kate D'Arcy, Ani James, Louise Dakotah, Lauren Daley, Charley Green, Morgan James, Sydney James, Demi, Alexa Heart, Paris, Jade Victoria, Sammie Pennington, Dahlia, Rosie Green...
10-02-2016 18:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

(10-02-2016 18:15 )Sm© Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 15:08 )HEX!T Wrote:  im actually surprised at how well shes doing, she seemed to be struggling for calls on s66, but seems to be doing fine on babestation... so good for her...

Think it's because Babestation actually has an audience... Wink

Being on freeview helps as more people can see her and she is not stuck in double babeshows.

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
10-02-2016 18:34
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Another great night from their latest addition and and easy choice for BOTN
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
10-02-2016 18:54
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

(10-02-2016 17:55 )hairbald Wrote:  ^Yes agree its not great, and Miss Cowan doesn't like it either, but its amazing what you can block out with Kerrie's arse gyrating in front of you:-)

Had a whole lot more fun when she was at Stringfellows where you got a booth for a £20 dance

Outside Sophiticats you get a load of pimps offereing to get you any of the girls you've just met. I said "ok, what about Kerrie?", to which he said "ah yes the the South American girl". Had to laugh before wandering off!!

I remember hearing that Kerrie-Lee found Sofisticats beneficial cos it stays open all night till 6 am? Otherwise she would be stranded at the other clubs cos they close at 3/4?& the train's don't start till 6 ish?
Paying out for a cab sort of defeats the object?
10-02-2016 21:24
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^They all stay open very late, most of them until 4am, some until 5am, but you're right that Sophisticats stays open the latest.

Very true Hairbald about the pimps outside LOL. Always there, and always trying to get me to hop in their cab and go to a brothel. Never offered me any of the women from the club though Bounce

Some of the women do stand around out back, but usually seems to be for a cigarette break or to wait for their drivers.

Hope to see Kerrie there! Only reason I'd go now.
10-02-2016 23:51
HEX!T Away
Retired

(10-02-2016 15:08 )HEX!T Wrote:  im actually surprised at how well shes doing, she seemed to be struggling for calls on s66, but seems to be doing fine on babestation... so good for her...

ouch! laugh

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2016 09:44 by HEX!T.)
11-02-2016 09:44
terence Offline

[Image: tumblr_lh1sve2s9d1qg3ycwo1_500.jpg]

Wink

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
11-02-2016 10:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

I'm so in love with this angel HeartHeartHeart
ATM she's looking amazing in the alley with all that oilSurprised It was so funny when she wrung out her panties. They held an unbelievable amount of oil eek Especially when you consider how small they are Bounce
Her last caller must have been a friend as he had her in absolute stitches . Lovely to see her si happy & having fun!
HeartHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2016 04:43 by masterjboy.)
13-02-2016 04:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-02-2016 15:52 )hairbald Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 11:30 )Christian Wrote:  That was a champions league display from Kerrie again, in a league of her own last night. It was a complete masterclass in naked, oily, energetic fun. The way she moves her body is so hypnotic, she would give one hell of a lapdance and if she ever offered them I would be first in line. From a Beautiful girl with a personality big and infectious enough to fill a stadium. The picture of her perfect oil covered tits was burned into my brain and was all I could think about all night long.

She does indeed lapdance, I've enjoyed a number of hours of her gyrating body inches from me, it is highly hypnotic, and she's working in sophisticats next week.

What the f**k are you waiting for? ?

for Kerrie-Lee to come and dance in my neck of the woods Big GrinBig Grin if she does then I would be there like a shot Smile

as for her show on babestation last night, thought she did a brilliant fun entertaining show in each stint she did including unleashing the oil and some nice bare bum action. also was funny & entertaining on the mic too.

so far she seems to be really loving it & enjoying at babestation which is good to see

Piper Niven Superfan
13-02-2016 11:14
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yes I sense an enjoyment in Kerrie's demeanour too Smile.
I have always appreciated her honest endeavour and commitment to make a stint exciting in her own way.
She is working her way around the sets and finding her own interpretation of how to use them which I like.
Kerrie is a throwback to a bygone era in terms of attitude imo.
There is an unassuming willingness and abandon about her.
It seems that she divides opinion and I sense she appreciates that too. So she just throws the kitchen sink at every stint.
In cookery terms she just picks up as many ingredients as possible and bungs em all in to see what comes out the other end. It is an uncomplicated way of operating but I have to say I rather love her for it Big Grin.
And her keep it simple approach works pretty well.

Eroticism and sensuality are not really what Kerrie is about although I think there is scope for her to bring a bit of that into her shows. Watching and working alongside Dannii Harwood may help in this regard.
Kerrie is a sexually energetic dynamo.
Bundles of energy. Always ready and eager to unleash herself at every opportunity. She makes me smileBig Grin.
She enjoys herself and I enjoy her shows all the more because of that.

13-02-2016 22:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV