Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
Think you are right hannahspet laugh

I thought kerrie-lee was outstanding yet again last night. She was her usual fun, bubbly & lively self all night and was mindblowingly filthy in exhibition stint including lots of oil & lots of very nice bare bum action & nakedness.

Didn't think kerrie-lee would be doing shows as good as her ones she's done on bs so far

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016 10:56 by Rammyrascal.)
10-02-2016 10:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Christian Offline
I'll have the DD'S please

That was a champions league display from Kerrie again, in a league of her own last night. It was a complete masterclass in naked, oily, energetic fun. The way she moves her body is so hypnotic, she would give one hell of a lapdance and if she ever offered them I would be first in line. From a Beautiful girl with a personality big and infectious enough to fill a stadium. The picture of her perfect oil covered tits was burned into my brain and was all I could think about all night long.

Top Night Girls
Georgie Darby, Maddy Rose, Ashley Emma, Alice Goodwin, Olivia Berzinc, Delia Rose, Lola Knight, Clare Richards, Dannii Harwood, Jenna Hoskins, Jada, Hannah Martin, Lori Buckby, Tori Lee, Alicia, Lacey Lorenzo, Kerrie Lee, Paris
Days
Hannah Claydon, Charlie C, Cara Brett, Fernanda Ferrari, Lucy Anne, Cara Steel
Unleashed and online
Ella Mai, Jessica Lloyd, Sapphire Blue, Stevie Lou, Alisia, Bliss

don't care if they are natural or enhanced I just love tits. If she has the ass to match, well, that's just a bonus
10-02-2016 11:30
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

Fucking awesome as always Heart:
Words just don't justify how fantastic she isImportant
Love her HeartHeartHeartHeart
10-02-2016 11:58
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Just posted on BS instagram

[Image: 12547293_186154985083516_712391184_n.jpg]

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-02-2016 14:36
HEX!T Away
Retired

im actually surprised at how well shes doing, she seemed to be struggling for calls on s66, but seems to be doing fine on babestation... so good for her...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
10-02-2016 15:08
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

She seems happy to be on babestation , but being drenched in oil all the time is off putting at times. If it gets her calls then good on her.
Just wish she'd do a night without oil.

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
10-02-2016 15:40
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(10-02-2016 11:30 )Christian Wrote:  That was a champions league display from Kerrie again, in a league of her own last night. It was a complete masterclass in naked, oily, energetic fun. The way she moves her body is so hypnotic, she would give one hell of a lapdance and if she ever offered them I would be first in line. From a Beautiful girl with a personality big and infectious enough to fill a stadium. The picture of her perfect oil covered tits was burned into my brain and was all I could think about all night long.

She does indeed lapdance, I've enjoyed a number of hours of her gyrating body inches from me, it is highly hypnotic, and she's working in sophisticats next week.

What the f**k are you waiting for? ?
10-02-2016 15:52
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^Sophisticats is kind of lame though. The women are really attractive, but unless you are in VIP, any lapdance is right out in the open for everyone else to see. It's a bit odd getting a lap grind when 50 others are around and watching, unless they are getting a dance as well.

Never been to Rhino, but Angels and Stringfellows are good, for more privacy for regular dances, as is L.A Confidential and Platinum Lace. Sophisticats is all out in the open, despite the dim lighting.

I once had a woman there offer to teach me a new "language" at my apartment or hotel, for 250 pounds per hour. She was gorgeous and eager to teach me Wink
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016 16:08 by mrmann.)
10-02-2016 16:06
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

^Yes agree its not great, and Miss Cowan doesn't like it either, but its amazing what you can block out with Kerrie's arse gyrating in front of you:-)

Had a whole lot more fun when she was at Stringfellows where you got a booth for a £20 dance

Outside Sophiticats you get a load of pimps offereing to get you any of the girls you've just met. I said "ok, what about Kerrie?", to which he said "ah yes the the South American girl". Had to laugh before wandering off!!
10-02-2016 17:55
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(10-02-2016 15:08 )HEX!T Wrote:  im actually surprised at how well shes doing, she seemed to be struggling for calls on s66, but seems to be doing fine on babestation... so good for her...

Think it's because Babestation actually has an audience... Wink
10-02-2016 18:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV