Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
Ultimate babe Kerrie-Lee has worn me out but in an oh so good way Blush
I absolutely completely 100% love this little minx HeartTongueHeartBig GrinHeart
03-02-2016 11:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-02-2016 08:40 )snookered147 Wrote:  The sauna stint was pretty amazing but then she hit the blue sparkly set and somehow turned it up another few notches.
Her naked and oiled up and standing gyration technique is nothing short of mind boggling Surprised. She really rolls those hips with phenomenal gusto.
What Kerrie has produced in the last two nights has been incredible. She is unleashing the full Kerrie Lee experience and I for one have been left utterly mesmerised by it.

Outstanding.

I 2nd what you've said snookered. Kerrie-Lee has been outstanding on babestation so far. If she keeps on being as good as this then I think she will win ultimate babe 2016 by a huge margin

Last night she blew all the other nightbabes on all the channels out of the water and into space with a sensational show in each stint she did spending a large amount of time naked & oiled up gyrating her very nice arse. Was her usual fun bubbly self throughout the night & very funny on the mic

Hope to carry on being mesmerised by Kerrie-Lee for a long time to come

Bravo Kerrie-Lee bravo HeartHeartHeart

Piper Niven Superfan
03-02-2016 11:38
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(03-02-2016 10:31 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ She's shit!

^ There you go hairbald, free shot... Indulge yourself... Wink

At last, thank you....

How can you say that?? She is perfect in every way from her cut glass accent, to her natural skin tones, her graceful subtle movement, her perfect natural breasts, and her restrained demeanour.

You sir, are a complete arseBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Critique to myself - think I need to add more capitals, consider comparisons of you to Hitler/Pol Pot/some other dictator, claim you have psychological problems and pull legs off of spiders, up the number of emojis, and then claim I know where you live and I will hunt you down. Certainly still have a way to go compared to some of the fanboys..... Bounce
03-02-2016 12:42
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Get some lessons off Rammy, he could probably give you a masterclass. Rammy could show you how to be a fanboy of not just Kerrie Lee, but a Babeshow company as well( sorry Rammy couldn't resist)Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2016 12:49 by gunnar.)
03-02-2016 12:48
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Kerrie naked and oiled up in the blue set sliding all over the table wow that was amazing, thats how to do a babeshow, Kerrie has been better at bs than i hoped for Cool

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-02-2016 12:50
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(03-02-2016 12:50 )winsaw Wrote:  Kerrie naked and oiled up in the blue set sliding all over the table wow that was amazing, thats how to do a babeshow, Kerrie has been better at bs than i hoped for Cool

And of course there was the hint/promise of BSX too yet to comeHeart
03-02-2016 13:14
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Another epic oil-fest of a night from Kerrie,also interesting to see the effect her arrival is having on others,there has been a definate improvement in others,but as i said in my post BS tend to steer away from providing hot shows on tv and tame it far more than necessary,in summary a good couple of debut shows but as time goes on i suspect they will do a u-turn so as not to upset their established babes,which Kerrie's performance level may well have already done.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
03-02-2016 13:19
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(03-02-2016 12:42 )hairbald Wrote:  At last, thank you....

How can you say that?? She is perfect in every way from her cut glass accent, to her natural skin tones, her graceful subtle movement, her perfect natural breasts, and her restrained demeanour.

You sir, are a complete arseBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Critique to myself - think I need to add more capitals, consider comparisons of you to Hitler/Pol Pot/some other dictator, claim you have psychological problems and pull legs off of spiders, up the number of emojis, and then claim I know where you live and I will hunt you down. Certainly still have a way to go compared to some of the fanboys..... Bounce

To complete the ritual...

[Image: 17fb11463108005.jpg]

@hairbald: ^ That's you that is! Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
03-02-2016 16:41
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(03-02-2016 16:41 )ShandyHand Wrote:  To complete the ritual...

[Image: 17fb11463108005.jpg]

@hairbald: ^ That's you that is! Wink

She said she would touch my pee-pee if I was nice....oh and bought her some nice things (some Loubs? - I don't understand, perhaps she needs it for my pee-pee?) ......and didn't mention it in public obviously.......

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
03-02-2016 16:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-02-2016 12:48 )gunnar Wrote:  ^Get some lessons off Rammy, he could probably give you a masterclass. Rammy could show you how to be a fanboy of not just Kerrie Lee, but a Babeshow company as well( sorry Rammy couldn't resist)Big Grin

It's ok Gunnar no offence taken Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2016 17:52 by Rammyrascal.)
03-02-2016 17:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV