babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Should There Be A New Domination/Dungeon Set On Babestation?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Should There Be A New Domination/Dungeon Set On Babestation?

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Should There Be A New Domination/Dungeon Set On Babestation?
No Dick Then No Dom Smile
21-01-2017 01:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, occasion dom would be fine, with Dannii & recruited from Days, Jasmine Jones.
21-01-2017 02:04
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Reckon Jessica Kelly would be good for Domination Alley
11-02-2017 12:44
dan_master Offline
Serves Mistress D.

Here we are again, at the risk of sounding repetitive, it's just about 2 years later on from when i started this thread and still nothing has changed, Surprised

We have voted in the Poll in favour of a new Domination/Dungeon Set on Babestation and to my mind we haven't even seen the allyway set which was used for Domination sections on the show in the last year, bladewave

In terms of new sets obviously the Shower set feels new and does make a change on the show, Cool

I refuse to believe that Domination sections on these shows don't bring in any calls, as we have seen in the past Domination Nights and the such like have been proven to be popular mainly on other channels, here's looking up at you Mistress Jolie, Rolleyes

I believe the set with the dark wallpaper could be converted into a Dungeon set even if only for occasional use, I'm guessing this thread could be renamed "Should There Be Domination Sections On Babestation?" but i would be worried about the outcome of that vote, as if we really have any influence anyway, Tongue

I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea on here, but hey surely any new sets or changes to the shows current feel would by welcomed by all at this stage... Huh

Check out Sarah Daniel's OnlyFans page - https://onlyfans.com/officialsarahdaniel

THERE'S ONLY ONE SARAH DANIEL!
15-01-2018 16:54
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile I'm not personally into Domination/Slave sessions, but I don't see why some kind of set that is a bit more themed in this way couldn't be added if there is sufficient demand from callers.

I don't see why it would NECESSARILY mean that babes should always be totally covered up on such a set ? which I guess is probably a lot of viewers' objection to dom sessions generally? ; such a themed set surely could be dual purpose with a bit of imagination - eg. why couldn't babes in fetish-type outfits being "submissive" also use it, with the callers then being the "master" ?
15-01-2018 20:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV