Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Rebecca More - S66 - Chat & Pics

crocodoc42 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Rebecca More - Chat, Caps and Vids
Would be great if we could see Rebecca use the oil, etc...seems to be an embargo on this kind of thing at S66 for a while? Current sets, picture quality, screen layout and POV angles are very good, so allowing the oil would top it off.
06-07-2016 07:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Cor, another tasty night's work from her Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-07-2016 08:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree doddle, a good show from Rebecca last night in every stint she did. Hope she enjoys her hol in Barcelona

Piper Niven Superfan
08-07-2016 10:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very hot show from Rebecca last night with lots of very hot knickerless action. Hope Rebecca is like this on Thursday night

Piper Niven Superfan
18-07-2016 11:11
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Lovely work again last night Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-07-2016 08:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree again doddle, especially when Rebecca was wearing just her boots & red knickers as she has a fantastic figure

Piper Niven Superfan
22-07-2016 12:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very hot show from Rebecca last night looking very sexy, hope for more of the same this week

Piper Niven Superfan
25-07-2016 11:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good sexy show from Rebecca last night in every stint she did, hope for more of the same on Sunday

Piper Niven Superfan
29-07-2016 09:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Indeed it was more of the same from Rebecca last night, hot, sexy & very filthy in every stint she did

Piper Niven Superfan
01-08-2016 14:25
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Rebecca has certainly divided opinions on the forum since she appeared on the shows.

I have noticed that Rebecca and LDM seem to be getting more calls, or are kept busier on the phones, than younger models on Studio 66 and younger models on other channels. That suggests a big potential target audience exists for the more experienced woman. I like a MILF, I've made no secret of that on these forums since I've been on here. At the same time I of course don't want to see other performers frozen out - but I have to say that a lot of the so called better babes are just not doing it.

The more experienced ladies for me are showing more intensity, particularly in the last two months or so, and frankly I welcome it. There's been plenty of younger, "more talented" models that have been frustrating in the extreme just lately, on Studio 66 and on Babestation. For those reasons Rebecca was the babe I was most looking forward to seeing last night, and I enjoyed her show. Both her and LDM for me had better shows than at least two so called "better, younger" models on Babestation. While they were faffing about with their mega boring 2 minute challenge, Rebecca and LDM, and even Lulu were more exciting.

As for the Ultimate Babe final, there's a long way to go before we get to December and this year's competition. But if I'm enjoying an experienced babe's shows more than a "younger, better" babe who isn't doing as well as we know she can, then I'm going to vote for the one who's making me excited.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
01-08-2016 19:36