2015 Thoughts?

Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Rolleyes 2015 Thoughts?
This year we've seen...

• The rise and fall of Sin TV.
• The demise of RLC from the TV.
• 'Babestation' gone 'Tamestation'.
• Studio 66 overdosing on screen sharing.
• Hardly any new girls.
• Far too much babe recycling.
• Xpanded are just...... Xpanded Rolleyes

We can only ever view things from our own perspective and everything is subjective, but this year has been utter shite for the most part if you ask me.
15-12-2015 10:50
Find all posts by this user
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: 2015 Thoughts?
totally agree with all the above mate

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-12-2015 10:51
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

And prospects don't look good for 2016.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-12-2015 11:33
trax Offline
Junior Poster

2015 was the year I gave up on the babeshows altogether.

Babestation is no longer Babestation
We lost RLC thanks to Xpanded who became even more awful.
Studio 66 is a mess
Storm stayed the same as it has been since 2011
The webshows continued to be stale and boring
Sin TV launched and then closed a few weeks later.
15-12-2015 14:58
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

2015 was the worst year so far
15-12-2015 15:07
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Prices go up, entertainment and quality shows go downhill fastSadSad Girls with their kit on, give a jiggle, and some poor sod is £20 downSadSad Santa outfits to look forward toSadSadSad
15-12-2015 15:30
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

A handful of highlight sessions (especially earlier in the year) were only a miniscule minority to the majority of unerotic run of the mill clock watching junk regularly churned out from the channels in 2015. Lucky for them they've still got enough regulars hooked as I cannot possibly see how they could have attracted enough new punters for all to survive (Sin & RLC didn't).
15-12-2015 16:19
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(15-12-2015 10:50 )Bandwagon Wrote:  We can only ever view things from our own perspective and everything is subjective,
So true...
Quote:but this year has been utter shite for the most part if you ask me.
Rolleyes

The loss of RLC as a telly show has been symptomatic of decline across the board (less channels = less babes = less options for viewers = less money spent = less less less).
The optimism for the rise of Sin turned into desperation thanks to its own mismanagement.
Xpanded's xpansion has come at the cost of several long-term stars in preference to "superstars".
Studio 66 now have a lethargic night-show policy.
Babestation should trounce all-comers, so why doesn't it?

OK, maybe I do agree with you after all Blush

Looks like another banner year for Asian Babes, though Bounce

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2015 16:24 by Doddle.)
15-12-2015 16:23
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(15-12-2015 14:58 )trax Wrote:  2015 was the year I gave up on the babeshows altogether...

I doubt you are in a minority.

But it's worse than that. 2015 was the year the major players in the industry truly gave up on the babeshow in the tradtional sense. If you look at the channels that are still around they are all desparate to find as many ways as possible to move away from the traditional model show for reasons that are well documented. Reasons that have been around since at least 2012.

Thing is 2015 was the year they actually started to have some sucesses with these initiatives. And without fail they have ALL weakened the presentation of the traditional product, to varing degrees, in one way or another. And once extra revenue has been gained elsewhere there is really no going back on these changes.

BS' virtual dismissal of their once vaunted Dutch licence earlier this year says it all. The content it allows is now presented only as an exception - to be sold as a bonus rather than the norm. The bar for the traditional show haps been lowered to accommodate various pay platforms. With one stroke what was once free encouragement to spend is now monetised. The inevitablity of this move does not hide the contempt it displays for what your average punter will accept in what he is being offered.

The babe channels have effectively reduced the size of the chocolate bar while increasing what they ask for it. Oh and we now have a delux bar (the same as what we sold previously) - only for three times the price! Way to endear yourself to your audience guys.bladewave

With these moves the channels have finally taken Ofcom at their word and the established show is now merely advertising in the truest sense. There is so little value in the visuals on display in and of themselves; the shows remain merely to source other avenues of revenue making. Less and less of the babe show is now concerned with the visual accompaniment to the phone call.

Wether its factory farm babes onscreen; laptop starers ignoring the TV slot the channels pay a fortune for (and would lapse into oblivion without); or 'extended daytime' because the fanboys just dont have enough hours in the day to talk about the weather... The TV lens is now often literally turned aside for the webcam or some such. The is no longer a market for the format we love on here so the purveyors of the genre have been forced to piss on the remains of the fire they have been fighting in there industry for the last three years.

...No don't get me wrong I may turn out to be a fan of whatever emerges from these flames (in fact in some aspects of it I already am) but it won't be a babe show. Not of type that made me a fan in 2009, not really; too many hearts are not in it anymore. People have moved with the times. Ofcom, technology and money have won out (as they are wont to do).

I just hope that I'll still be here with enough of the rest of you and that it's worth celebtrating in the same way as the traditional show has been.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
15-12-2015 16:30
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Most of you will be pleased to know that i dont intend to make this a long post,in summary 2015 has been a bloody awful year both for me and the channels,none of them have shown anything or anyone who look as though they want to perform properly,there has been little to shout about all year,but for me its still bs who have provided the worst most unfairly broadcast content,i refer of course to the splitting,a truly shitty way to treat the Sky viewers who have been there from the start which has culminated in the loss/removal of the Dutch license and as a result POVCL's have effectively gone or been rendered pointless to such an extent that the latest ones are being done either cover up or from further away without an operator,other negatives have included too many retirements,RLC going and that is before you get to the continuing daybabe heavy roster at S66 and despite making some decent signings,not being able to manage them.which has led to dayshow being extended till midnight and even started as early as 4am recently,basically none of the channels have much to be proud of but for me the BS splitgate Lexi/Leigh 241 was the worst crime of the year,although daybabes on nightshow who have no intent towards them makes S66s policies and falsely described shows a pretty close second,all we can hope for is a better 2016 but on a personal or a babeshow level,the signs are not good.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
15-12-2015 19:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV