It was good stuff from Jade and elle last night

jade said she is now off for a while but elle said she would be back tonight

maybe she will give us a flash tonightCool
29-04-2009 19:42
Find all posts by this user
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: Jade interview last night
We won't see much if she does cos she ain't on unfortunately.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
29-04-2009 21:42
jade-victoria Offline
Senior Poster

Hey rammyrascal in response to your question- I had asked my mom to take some pics of me in my undies and was thinking of sending them to some agencies but I didn't get round to it. It turns out my mom entered my pics into a competition in a paper to find the midlands hottest bikini clad girl and I ended up winning. I did a shoot for the newspaper and through that an agency signed me and it went from there. Best job I ever did was playboy as I was only the third red head to be used for it! And I met my megan on that shoot :-)
06-05-2009 15:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

jade-victoria Wrote:Hey rammyrascal in response to your question- I had asked my mom to take some pics of me in my undies and was thinking of sending them to some agencies but I didn't get round to it. It turns out my mom entered my pics into a competition in a paper to find the midlands hottest bikini clad girl and I ended up winning. I did a shoot for the newspaper and through that an agency signed me and it went from there. Best job I ever did was playboy as I was only the third red head to be used for it! And I met my megan on that shoot :-)

thanks for answering jade. i too think the playboy uk cybergirls is the best thing youve done. youve proved how sexy redheads can be as since you another babechannel redhead has been in playboy, jennifer from bangbabes the story of how you got in modelling sounds like how one of my fav models michelle marsh got into modelling but it was her dad and not her mum that entered her in a competition in her case a comp for the daily star

Piper Niven Superfan
06-05-2009 15:54
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

I saw the meet the babes interviews and I thought Jade came out the best of all. I thought her personality came across very well and just seemed that bit more interesting than the other girls. One or two of the interviews were a bit dull, Jade was definitely the liveliest.
08-05-2009 10:04
bobbistuff Offline
Senior Poster

think this meet the the babes thingy is good fun..better when a day girl is being teased by a night girl..elle..jade...amber..dionne...jade came out of it so well...beautifull..intelligent..wicked sense of humour...and a pussy like a bucket...dont blame me...she said it....only joking...great girl...
08-05-2009 12:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep i agree. the meet the babes does work better when a day babe is on. think jade wont live down the bucket comment for a long time

Piper Niven Superfan
08-05-2009 13:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV