Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

Jade in better lingerie

sublime Offline
Apprentice Poster

Jade in better lingerie
It's got to be said that Jade is absolutely stunning. She has the nicest shiney red hair and cute freckles. A body to die for. The only problem for me is that they always make her wear leather style underwear or netting. They aren't at all sexy and I'd love to see Jade in some classy lingerie. Jade, if you read this, can you let me know why this is please? Is it demand? Take care and look forward to seeing you on babestation soon. Hopefully in some sexy underwear to show off that great figure.
27-04-2009 22:59
Find all posts by this user
jade-victoria Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Jade in better lingerie
Hey that's a valid point thank you for posting it the reason I'm here is for tips on how I can improve :-) I do wear a lot of black one reason is because of the dominating I do and the other reason is if I'm going to be totally honest that black is a slimming colour! As you have probably noticed I'm a lot more curvier then the other girls and even tho I'm comfortable with my body when ur standing next to someone who is two dress sizes smaller then you then you can look a bit big lol. But I will take that into consideratiom and try and wear more colourful underwear :-) xx
28-04-2009 00:55
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

How lovely to see such a considered response from Jade - a lot of girls would have taken the point as an insult, even though it clearly wasn't meant as one. You've gone up in my estimation Jade, have a rep! I agree with sublime, I think you'd look great in some more feminine undies, and by the way a lot of us like our ladies to have curves, I think you've got a fantastic body. xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
28-04-2009 14:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i also think you have a fantastic figure jade very very curvy and i also like the response you have given and can understand how you feel sometimes when you are stood next to other bs babes. i also would like to see you in classy underwear which shows off your wonderful figure and also in colours other than black or red which are the only colours you seem to wear on bs. otherwise ive no complaints about you on bs and dont go on a diet pretty please as lots of guys like curvy women like you

Piper Niven Superfan
28-04-2009 15:07
jade-victoria Offline
Senior Poster

no diet just tone up a little bit im afraid im a girl who loves fry ups and chips...bad girl lol! I seen some amazing underwear the other day that dita von tease has brought out for wonderbra in a mag i love it!
28-04-2009 17:48
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Hi Jade just to reiterate what everyone has been saying. You've got a body to die for and with the sexy lingerie you'll be stunning xxx

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
28-04-2009 17:58
G@Z! Offline
Banned

what eva you wear you are hot in plus i like the leather Wink
28-04-2009 18:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

jade-victoria Wrote:no diet just tone up a little bit im afraid im a girl who loves fry ups and chips...bad girl lol! I seen some amazing underwear the other day that dita von tease has brought out for wonderbra in a mag i love it!

nice to hear youve got a healthy appetite jadeBig Grin. ive seen this dita lingerie and think you would be stunning in it

Piper Niven Superfan
28-04-2009 18:25
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Fry ups and chips - a girl after my own heart. Although you look a lot better on it than me.

28-04-2009 18:34
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Just to say you look fantastic tonight Jade - don't know if your choice of outfit is anything to do with this thread but it's a winner! xx

28-04-2009 21:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV