gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Internal bleeding/death from lap dance?

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Internal bleeding/death from lap dance?
Any of you ever had a lap dance so rough that your whole chest, stomach and sides felt like they'd been squished to a pulp? That was me tonight. Had a beautiful woman give me a dance, and the first half was nice, but during the second half she did this spin and ended up putting all her weight on my chest bone and stomach. If you had seen the angle, it might not have looked that crazy, but it felt like I got hit by a ton of bricks. I put my hands on her ass to relieve some of the force, and she was like "Oh yes you like my ass", and in my head I was like "Yes I do, but my organs are now no longer and and my bones are broken". Heart even skipped a beat. She got the hint a second later and said sorry.

I love a bit of contact in a lap dance, especially from someone like her, but some women don't know the difference between grinding a bit, and dropping all of their weight on you and crushing your balls as well. I know it sounds a bit far fetched, but I think it's possible to sustain some legit injuries by some women.

On my gravestone, I want to be known as the man who died by way of lap dance Bounce

... Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 01:17 by mrmann.)
27-09-2015 01:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles