Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Maggot Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lola Knight - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
Glorious sight last night, on her hands and knees on the desk, arse pointing to the camera with most of her underwear inside her. Cameraman scrambling for his emergency censor button to the put the S66 logo on screen. laugh
18-09-2016 18:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spunkalot2 Offline
Master Poster

not bothered about her hair...it's her mind tha'st important and how filthy it is
18-09-2016 18:53
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(18-09-2016 17:51 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^and definitely not blond ever, also shoots down you quote the she only had brown hair this year, you asked a question and then you didn't like the answer so why ask it in the first place Rolleyes

This is getting silly now.

"you asked a question and then you didn't like the answer so why ask it in the first place"
What kind of comment is that? How can I go back and not ask a question just because I don't like the answer?

You clearly can't think logically, so pay attention:

If we go back to the original question:
Which incidentally I addressed to wackawoo, there was no real need for you to get involved with your sarcastic and offensive manner.

In answer to the comment "When she first started the was the most naturally beautiful girl I think I've seen with her luscious thick brunette hair"
I said "when was that mate? She was certainly blonde when she started on S66 and IIRC she was when she started on xpanded too"

This was a genuine question on my part as I thought I must have missed her starting somewhere else.
She was obviously blonde when she started on S66 as the caps on 16/08/15 clearly show. If you don't call that blonde, you have a problem of perception. It doesn't have to be bleached blonde to be blonde. It certainly cannot be called brunette.

Of course "she's been blond ever", open your eyes.Rolleyes
have a look at mid november, she went very blonde then. Even you would have to agree.

If you look through the caps from her start on the 16th Aug, right through september and into october, she is clearly ash blonde in the main. She occasionally looks a bit darker but only when the lighting is a bit dull, as your caps show. If you want to see what brunette looks like, just look at her roots and google ash blonde if you don't know what that looks like!

I also said "She did have a short time as brunette a couple of months ago". Nowhere did I say this was the only time she was ever brunette. Just when I remember her clearly being dark enough to be called brunette and way darker than her usual ash blonde.
18-09-2016 19:45
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Another BOTN winning show from Lola last night.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
18-09-2016 21:08
Spunkalot2 Offline
Master Poster

Lola is a filthy bitch who exists for our wanking pleasure - enjoy her, it's what she's for
18-09-2016 22:41
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(18-09-2016 15:04 )steviebaby Wrote:  when was that mate?

I have it recorded, but i don't have any way at the moment of getting off my sky box, but I'll work on it.

She's massively better natural, most woman are.
19-09-2016 00:43
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(18-09-2016 22:41 )spunkalot Wrote:  Lola is a filthy bitch who exists for our wanking pleasure - enjoy her, it's what she's for

And you'd like you mum, sister or daughter being thought of like that?

Is she really a 'bitch'?
19-09-2016 00:44
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(18-09-2016 15:22 )winsaw Wrote:  this cap is from the 16th August last year the day she started at 66, she has brunette hair, looking at my caps she goes blond from the 9th

This will be near her natural hair judging by her complextion, eye brows and roots when her hair is dyed.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1822059

Just stunning.
19-09-2016 00:48
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(19-09-2016 00:44 )wackawoo Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 22:41 )spunkalot Wrote:  Lola is a filthy bitch who exists for our wanking pleasure - enjoy her, it's what she's for

And you'd like you mum, sister or daughter being thought of like that?

Is she really a 'bitch'?
Yes, a bit over the top. She looks like a nice girl who enjoys sex and showing off her magnificent figure. Big Grin
20-09-2016 10:42
Ultimate_Warrior Offline
Intercontinental Champion

Have you seen her Twitter? She talks a lot of dirty on there!

My current favourites: Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Hannah Claydon, Modesty Blaze, Lucy Anne Brooks, Elise James, Teejay Walker, Caty Cole...

My classic favourites: Jodie Gasson, Paige Tyler, Daryl Morgan, Holly McGuire, Kate D'Arcy, Ani James, Louise Dakotah, Lauren Daley, Charley Green, Morgan James, Sydney James, Demi, Alexa Heart, Paris, Jade Victoria, Sammie Pennington, Dahlia, Rosie Green...
21-09-2016 20:13