Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

euleri Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lola Knight - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
That was depressing. Seeing her restricted in her movements on a bedset, unexcited, unhappy & really struggling for calls. And to top it off, the most visually boring girl besides her was seemingly having the time of her life, relishing the opportunity to show as little skin as possible with another of her dayshow outfits. What an utter shitshow. I'd be really bummed out bc that might have been her last show on st66 but this studio doesn't deserve to have her. I wouldn't be surprised if Lola does a Kerrie Lee, jumps ship to BS & becomes one of the most entertaining presenters on the babeshows.
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2016 12:48 by euleri.)
23-07-2016 12:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
webbyboy Offline
Apprentice Poster

(23-07-2016 12:46 )euleri Wrote:  That was depressing. Seeing her restricted in her movements on a bedset, unexcited, unhappy & really struggling for calls. And to top it off, the most visually boring girl besides her was seemingly having the time of her life, relishing the opportunity to show as little skin as possible with another of her dayshow outfits. What an utter shitshow. I'd be really bummed out bc that might have been her last show on st66 but this studio doesn't deserve to have her. I wouldn't be surprised if Lola does a Kerrie Lee, jumps ship to BS & becomes one of the most entertaining presenters on the babeshows.

I totally agree with you - comments have been made before about great performers like Lola being put with another girl, especially the one last night who never does anything. Can anyone explain why girls who do nothing like Ella Jolie and Cali Garcia always seem to be playing to the pervcam
23-07-2016 13:40
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I agree it is the height of lunacy to pair Lola with a boring, tame performer like Ella. She always looks listless and depressed when paired up and obviously can't give the sort of show she is capable of.
As to whether she is leaving, i tend to agree with Rammy (I know there has to be a first!) that we should wait and see what actually happens. Otherwise there's a possibility of some chance remark building rumours on rumours and getting everyone stirred up for no reason. Yes, like many I'd be gutted if she were to leave the shows altogether (though not S66 who I believe have wasted her completely), but let's see what transpires?
23-07-2016 15:24
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Yep there has to be a first Smile & yes let's wait & see what is happening with Lola. Last show could mean various things

Piper Niven Superfan
23-07-2016 15:28
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

(23-07-2016 13:40 )webbyboy Wrote:  Can anyone explain why girls who do nothing like Ella Jolie and Cali Garcia always seem to be playing to the pervcam

The funny thing is, Ella doesn't show anything on cam either. Neither on perve nor even in a private session. Only thing that's keeping her around is her verbal ability...
23-07-2016 15:48
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

A bit harsh to compare Cali with Ella Jolie, although neither energetic,Cali easily the prettier of the two,which does give her some praise on these forums
23-07-2016 16:34
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(23-07-2016 16:34 )greenray Wrote:  A bit harsh to compare Cali with Ella Jolie, although neither energetic,Cali easily the prettier of the two,which does give her some praise on these forums

Very true regarding their comparative looks. However, I'd temper any advantage that gives Cali by the negative that is her poor attitude and hissy fit personality. Haven't ever spoken to Ella so couldn't judge her attitude or personality.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
23-07-2016 16:55
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry to keep this off topic but I think part of the reason why Ella gets loads of stick is because not only is she a boring performer but she is also a plain Jane. Cali is far hotter so doesn't get as much criticism despite being very tame.
Personally i think Honey Scott is the dullest performer on the babeshows but she hardly gets any stick because not many on here care about Xpanded i guess
23-07-2016 17:10
jimminybob Offline
Account Closed

Lola has tweeted she's just off on holiday and will be back
24-07-2016 09:53
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

wow what an outfit

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-08-2016 23:17