Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Berkshirewhite Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)
(23-09-2020 20:56 )snookered Wrote:  The real question for me is can any channel be creative and imaginative enough to exploit Lolas qualities to best effect?
Regrettably I conclude the answer to that is no.
That being the case I could fully understand her just sticking to Only Fans and the like.

You guys are laughable, you know the the channels are only after money, they take the lions share from the girls, and have no respect for them. unfortunately frustrated punters, discus the girls like a meat market and the word used was "exploited" that is exactly what you do to the girls respect, however much the girl is willing or likes to be treated that way, its their living. Lola well she has covered or uncovered nearly all bases so what is left but to get as much cash out of you either on day shows ( she did say she would only go back to them on either BS or 66) or even more explicit on OF and use the channels as an advert, take your heads out the clouds its all about the money whatever you may think. end of.
26-09-2020 09:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

What Snooks said was no way incompatible with what you're saying. All sides exploit each other in this game. And just because its all about the money we can still disagree what would make the most.

Give posters credit in the nuance of what they CHOOSE to state in any one post and what they choose to omit. Cast your eyes over a totality of a guy's posts and you may get a more rounded picture of what they're saying. Until that time I think the phrase is wind your neck in. Otherwise you just look like just another wanker on a forum of full wankers who thinks his jizz is better than the rests.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-09-2020 15:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(26-09-2020 09:26 )Berkshirewhite Wrote:  You guys are laughable, you know the the channels are only after money, they take the lions share from the girls, and have no respect for them. unfortunately frustrated punters, discus the girls like a meat market and the word used was "exploited" that is exactly what you do to the girls respect, however much the girl is willing or likes to be treated that way, its their living. Lola well she has covered or uncovered nearly all bases so what is left but to get as much cash out of you either on day shows ( she did say she would only go back to them on either BS or 66) or even more explicit on OF and use the channels as an advert, take your heads out the clouds its all about the money whatever you may think. end of.

The sheer temerity and bare faced cheek of that contribution is quite frankly breathtaking and rather desperate.
It demonstrates quite clearly that you have not bothered to research many of my most plentiful scathing verdicts on the channels and the behaviour thereof.
Nobody has been more critical than I of the channel mentality of scam, rip off and dishonest money grabbing.
Equally however the attitude of the channels has contributed into turning some babes (NOT Lola btw) into a bunch of ruthless money grabbing, anti freeloader obsessed mercenaries.
The cultural shift in babeshows is clear and has been for some years.
I saw that coming a long time before you even joined this forum.

The channels do indeed use the babes as cash cows in the same way the babes use underhand tactics to turn punters into cash cows.
The poison spread a looooooong time ago.
The babes have a choice whether to go along with it or leave or take a higher ground and a more honest and fundamentally decent approach to tip goals and giving punters what they want without setting ridiculous demands in the process.
The prime example of that latter choice being made is from Atlanta Moreno on BS who is not only an outstanding performer but an obviously even more outstanding human.

In specific respect of Lola.
S66 have wasted her ability and stifled her desire to please.
Tried to treat her like a cash cow. The consequence? She understandably walked away to concentrate on pleasing her core support on other platforms where she had the control. No limits, no lack of imagination and creativity.
Oh the wonders of being your own boss.
If S66 or BS change their approach there may be due cause for her to consider returning to TV or channel based webshows.

To make an accusation of exploiting the babes respect is quite frankly a disgrace.
Just who the hell do you think you are to lazily throw that accusation at me or anyone else on this forum?
I am absolutely safe in saying in all the thousands of calls I have made to babes down the years I have NEVER EVER been rude, disrespectful or discourteous to any of them even when provoked to behave in that manner.
I approach nightshow calls as sex chat calls because that is the premise set by the babes as the basis upon which callers engage.
At a cost of £2 per minute I think for anyone to demand that callers set no expectation of the visual performance result is grossly unrealistic and insulting to the caller.
Lola has happily understood that in every call I ever had with her.
You show no capacity or willingness so to do for whatever reason.

I don't intimately know Lola or any other babe. Nor would I wish to.
The babes are all about the fantasy in which they have a role to play in creating.
Their ability to do that is partly in their control through the attitude they demonstrate in going about their task. It is partly down to the channel in terms of creating the right scene and showing appropriate imagination to allow a babe to put on a real show.

Lola understands that too in a way that you obviously do not.
I need no education on the history of these shows or on the calls that have sustained them. I have been watching and calling for too many years.
There have been many occasions where I could have named and shamed certain babes for unworthy and poor behaviour based on telephonic experience.
But I resisted out of kindness, humility and respect.
I will, therefore accept no lecturing from you on the subject of exploiting respect of babes. Your post was at least in part unworthy and unwise.
I think the matter best be closed there.

26-09-2020 16:18
Charlemagne Offline

[Image: image-E9CD_5F85B9F2.jpg]

13-10-2020 15:30
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Do we know where and when?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
13-10-2020 17:21
Charlemagne Offline

^ She's on the Studio66 schedule for this Sunday afternoon.

13-10-2020 18:18
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(13-10-2020 18:18 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ She's on the Studio66 schedule for this Sunday afternoon.

Don't trust the schedule, Lola was on for last Sunday and a night show (now removed) this week too. Said on twitter she was looking at working Thursdays and Saturdays.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
13-10-2020 18:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

As long as she's back on nights, great, but days are boring. Also, Babestation would be the better option, though Studio 66 has become a little less tame lately. The fact that they keep cutting back and forth from woman to woman is annoying, since they don't prompt us and just cut to someone else.

AKA Lara Croft
13-10-2020 19:14
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
17-10-2020 13:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Excellent news Lola is returning

Piper Niven Superfan
17-10-2020 13:36