Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

RE: Lola Knight - Nightshow Queen 2016 & 2017 - Chat & Discussion
Lola was magnificent last night. Just couldn't keep my eyes off her. She was looking radiant (so the lighting must have worked in her favour in my eyes!). Loved her sexy outfit, esp her narrow-band g-string - very hot. Also, never noticed quite how big, rounded and cute her arse is until last night also.
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2018 18:28 by crankshaft.)
22-02-2018 11:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

Good stuff again from Lola. Her shows have generally been very consistent that she deserves not to have to play second fiddle to any other Studio 66 night babes going forward (not that this will be the case of course).More priority should be given to more recent performances on the channels in recent months and years, rather than rewarding babes who have been around the channels a lot longer.
22-02-2018 22:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Great stuff again from Lola last night, even when she was sharing a set with Ella-Jolie with as always plenty of her magnificent big natural assets jiggling & bouncing around

Piper Niven Superfan
25-02-2018 11:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Someone get her a RedBull.

I miss the early Lola who used to be really naughty Big Grin

AKA Lara Croft
02-03-2018 00:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Lola was very naughty indeed last night with plenty of her magnificent big natural assets bouncing around & unleashing the oil

Piper Niven Superfan
02-03-2018 11:56
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

Sad to see she appears to have lost quite a bit of weight?
She looks fantastic when she is a bit bigger imo. Also last night it was like watching someone in slow motion? She seemed to be out of it (so to speak )
Please can we get back to a month ago when she was awesome!
02-03-2018 14:35
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Sadly her cure is Afroman, as he always brings the energy out of her, but they've stopped the onscreen stuff a long time ago. Funny how her early sessions were her best because she and Afroman were like a couple. Now, it's either a decent session from her alone, or a very boring session from her. Babestation has the Mr. P stuff, so I think it's only fair that Afroman returns, to help give Lola the boost that she needs Smile

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 19:36 by mrmann.)
02-03-2018 19:32
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Lola has become one of those babes who hit on a thing - a way of working that brings them success and some praise - and then she preceeds to repeat it ad nauseam for months on end, slowly but surely losing a grip on it, accentuating the wrong things, and beating it into the ground until you've forgotten why you liked her doing it in the first place.

Kandi Kay did it with office routine back in the day. Lola is in the mire of it with the slooooow stroking 'seduction' movements she's obssessed with atm.

She had the thing down pat when she first did it but it's now become way too drawn out and ponderous. What was mesmirisingly erotic is now energyless and simply dull.

The extra few pounds were in all the right places back in the day. Her curves and rough edges were what set her apart and made her worth watching as she experimented with what she could do. She butted nicely against the boundaries at times.

But now she's been moulded in to that somewhat souless generic glamour look that doesn't work for her and is up a cul-de-sac with this overdone routine. Someone of the right ilk needs to put a word in her shell-like, and put some life back in her, because where once I would pause my remote on her sessions it has now become a quick skip past. I've a feeling I'm not alone in this..?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-03-2018 21:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(12-02-2018 00:48 )snookered Wrote:  A rare intervention from me with good reason. Two calls made to speak to Lola tonight.
On both calls while stripping her off I got sent back to the menu system in mid call for no reason whatsoever.
S66 - will you either stop messing around or sort your f#cking phone system out. I very rarely call anyone anymore so to have this happen is liable to stop me calling altogether.
Complaint duly e-mailed to customer service bladewaveRolleyes.
It's a shame because I love speaking to Lola, she is fabulous.
Someone or something is messing things up annoyedannoyedannoyed.

Third call.
Same outcome.
Sent back to menu after 4 minutes .
If I don't get a refund that's me done as a caller annoyed.

Well last time I got given 800 vuecall credits as compensation.
But tonight I have had to e-mail another complaint.
First call - sent back to menu system shortly after getting through.
Second call - got through, then had music playing at me, bit more chat, then lost picture then had music again then a bit more chat then got sent back to the menu system again.
I will be seeking some compensation.
Once that is in order I will be seeking an explanation as to who or what has caused these issues and the previous ones also.
If the answer is a who rather than what I want that person to be either reprimanded or fired. I don't care who they are.
This has happened too many times and I am getting increasingly enraged.
Of course I realize there is more chance of winning the lottery jackpot a thousand times running bladewave but it is just utterly disgraceful and completely unacceptable.

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2018 01:17 by Snooks.)
05-03-2018 01:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Nice nude session on the desk tonight! Smile

AKA Lara Croft
05-03-2018 06:10