Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Lola Knight - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
Top show from Lola last night, best nightbabe on the shows last night including some lovely close ups & her magnificent big natural assets bouncing around,

More of the same on Tuesday Lola

Piper Niven Superfan
02-07-2017 10:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(02-07-2017 01:43 )greenray Wrote:  The thing I tend to notice about Lola is the way she works the camera,she appears to look straight into it as if she's looking straight at you. It puzzles me more and more that she didn't win Babe Of The Year last year,a far better performer than the reasonable but nothing more babe,Nicole Snow,IMO. And yes,some fine camerawork tonight.

yes its like shes actually giving eye contact to her caller. very rare these day and adds to the overall air of hornyness to a performance

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
02-07-2017 10:31
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

(02-07-2017 01:43 )greenray Wrote:  The thing I tend to notice about Lola is the way she works the camera,she appears to look straight into it as if she's looking straight at you. It puzzles me more and more that she didn't win Babe Of The Year last year,a far better performer than the reasonable but nothing more babe,Nicole Snow,IMO. And yes,some fine camerawork tonight.

My explanation for the 2016 'Babe of the Year' travesty is that Babestation have 3 Freeview channels to S66's single output on that platform. So a large number of terrestrial TV Babe channel viewers will have had far more 'exposure' to Nicole Snow than Lola (Who would not necessarily have been S66's first choice to use on Freeview at that time!).
02-07-2017 11:05
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

The forum competitions are just a bit of fun. Only a handful of people actually vote in comparison to how many could. So on the grand scheme of things, I don't think there's much point in putting a huge amount of emphasis on the outcome.
I'm not mocking the competitions by any means, I just think the results would be somewhat different if they were more public and widespread, that's all.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2017 12:07 by Bandwagon.)
02-07-2017 11:25
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

In all honesty I don't think S66 have really made the most of the obvious quality and talent Lola has but then they don't really get the best out of any of their babes to my mind. If she had more quality and variety of set to work with she could be even more impressive. She suffers through crippling repetition like most babes across the channels do. We have seen her on that green bed set and in the office countless times but the dynamic never changes. It is not Lola's fault it's just that the channels are trying to screw as much money as possible out of as little channel effort, imagination and investment as possible.
It isn't a problem unique to S66 either.
BS are just as bad with most shows of most babes looking like carbon copies of the previous ones even accounting for babes playing to their strengths.
The problem for me is that visual stimulus is not the priority from the channel point of view. It's all about stats and ruthless money grabbing.
Lola does her best in the face of that but her ambition seems hopelessly stifled by spineless and unimaginative production and lack of set quality and variety.
I feel for her, she tries her utmost to turn nightshow water into nightshow wine but like the rest of the ever dwindling number of babes who actually want to make the effort and are not poisoned with an anti freeloader mentality she is fighting a losing battle I'm afraid.

02-07-2017 11:38
rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

Tremendous amount of prolonged bj simulations from Lola this shift.Top stuffSmile
10-07-2017 03:34
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Another top quality display from Lola last night, very pleased to see her ridiculously small thing make a return too!!!
10-07-2017 08:16
jay71 Offline
Posting Machine

Lola was outstanding 912 by far the best channel of last night. Heart

Miss lucy Z numero uno babe!
10-07-2017 09:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thought Lola was the best nightbabe on Tv last night with plenty of her magnificent big natural assets unleashed & bouncing around plus bent over with her very nice arse at the camera

Piper Niven Superfan
10-07-2017 10:02
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great show from Lola last night,BOTN for me.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
10-07-2017 10:10