* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Are Themed Shows Best?

dan_master Offline
Serves Mistress D.

Are Themed Shows Best?
I was just curious to know what you guys think about the nature of the shows currently and if you agree with me that the sections of the shows lack structure. bladewave

I find it a lot easier to get into the shows if the babes are in character as a Mistress, Nurse, Teacher etc... and are putting on a performance, I do appreciate that maybe not all of the babes are capable of doing this, but when they do it seems to draw you in more. Tongue

I think that some on the tease hours after 10 are far more enjoyable with the will they won't they show anything nature that encourages you to stick with it. Cool

or

On the other hand do you just prefer the babes to appear on screen and get naked asap. Big Grin

Check out Sarah Daniel's OnlyFans page - https://onlyfans.com/officialsarahdaniel

THERE'S ONLY ONE SARAH DANIEL!
11-08-2015 22:24
Find all posts by this user
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Are Themed Shows Best?
I'm not sure themed or naked should be seen as alternatives. After all, some of the best themed shows have ended up with the girl getting naked!
Personally I think fantasy (along with raunch and titillation) are key ingredients of a great show, and a bit of decent role play, dressing up etc helps to keep things up (literally!). Where I dislike it is where a girl puts on say a nurses outfit and then just lies there without any attempt on her (or the producer's) part to create any illusion that the girl might actually be a nurse. To me it's just laziness and they may as well just get naked.
Some girls are defo much better at playing out some kind of fantasy or theme (paige Tyler was great at this). I'm not sure many more recent girls are particularly good at this - any suggestions?
11-08-2015 23:29
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

When Dannii Harwood was at her best on Bangbabes/RLC you'd often get ALL of the above in one nightshow, start in a theme and the slow strip down to naked oily hand-thongness etc. She could put on a SHOW.

You're right though, very little structure to the nightshows now generally.
11-08-2015 23:42
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The honest answer is both where a themed show results in a gradual slow striptease to full nudity as Kerr eloquently pointed out. Outfit play and some tease before provocatively slipping out of the clothes.
Erotic, sensual movement and body language throughout the stint with imaginative use of the set all the way through.
Make the stint an experience, a sexual odyssey rather than just an excuse to just lie there, wave phone and complain at lack.of callers. Get horny and stay like it.

Oh no wait.
Times have changed.
Back to lying on a bed in the same position and with the same gormless facial expression all night.
Nice to see job satisfaction and enjoyment is alive and well bladewave Rolleyes.

*snookered waves his arms around in disillusioned resignation HuhHuhHuh.
Doh Rolleyes.

12-08-2015 02:40
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I voted for naked because although some themed shows are good,particularly when both babe and producer are on the same wavelength,but as a rule of thumb for me its topless at 10pm and naked at 11pm,for those who like clothed performers might i suggest dayshows as an alternative,particularly as they have much more airtime than the continually decreasing nightshows which are getting to the point of losing more hours now that some dont start till 10pm and dont go properly adult till after midnight and tops are back on by 4.59,in summary theme shows are all well and good,but a theme that requires a babe to remain covered up should not happen after midnight.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2015 23:19 by jimmyt73.)
12-08-2015 03:18
dan_master Offline
Serves Mistress D.

I do agree with most of what's been said I am all for some nakedness but not straight away, it always seems that much better after a while, like a reward for watching. Tongue

I was also thinking that in some cases on Babestation for example you could have a certain set on a particular channel and then each girl has a go throughout the night and then that way you would be more interested as to when you're favourite babe was on that channel. Big Grin

Check out Sarah Daniel's OnlyFans page - https://onlyfans.com/officialsarahdaniel

12-08-2015 06:18
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

There is one theme they do to perfection.
The one where a money obsessed bitch rinses a guy for everything he has and than Slags him off/takes the piss out of him on twitter. That theme always seems to work rather well.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2015 08:15 by setter1000.)
12-08-2015 08:12
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

im not a fan of babes wearing dom outfits, nurse's outfits, secretary outfits, stockings etc, i usually like to see the babes either naked or wearing just a thong/knickers, there are some babes who can put on a good themed show such as Danni Harwood. Jenna Hoskins, Lucy Zara and Olivia Berznic, but ideally i want too see as much flesh as possible babes like Tori Lee, Madison Rose, Keria Knight, Candy Sexton and Cara Brett should not be wearing clothes because their bodies are too good to be kept covered up
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2015 23:09 by Joey 27.)
12-08-2015 23:07
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

The big problem with these themed outfits -- as I said recently in another thread -- is that once a girl finds one that works, that's it. It's Lucy Zara the secretary for the next month!

I'd prefer it if they showed a bit of variety, surprised you from time to time, etc.. Also, I'm not one for "themed" roleplay, per se. If I call, I don't want to pretend that I'm talking to a nurse or a secretary, so the outfit just seems silly.

I am not too fussed about clothed versus naked, as long as she is sexy and seductive with it. One of my favourite ever shows was a Camilla Jayne tease hour where she wore a blue Baywatch-style one-piece. Had little to do with the outfit and everything to do with the way she was moving that night.

All of that said ... Paige Greene in that stewardess outfit? mmmmmm Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2015 23:18 by Goodfella3041.)
12-08-2015 23:16
dan_master Offline
Serves Mistress D.

So after a week of the poll, it looks like you guys that voted do prefer themed shows even though they do seem to be on the decline. bladewave

I do agree that some of the babes are wasted just laying there putting on restricted shows because they are naked, but it is the goal we all want to get to, just not straight away. Tongue

I guess variety is what we are looking for but if you have a fetish or fantasy it appears that you may have to wait to see it fulfilled on screen. Sad

19-08-2015 01:24
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV