babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Has the money at BS and being 'top dog' made the bosses complacent, arrogant & smug?!
This poll is closed.
Yes 28.57% 26 28.57%
No 71.43% 65 71.43%
Total 91 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Has the money at BS and being 'top dog' made the bosses complacent, arrogant & smug?!

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Has the money at BS and being 'top dog' made the bosses complacent, arrogant & smug?!
^ Trolling was definitely not my intent. Nor was I trying to be overly divisive in starting this thread.

I have come away from BS's correspondence with this forum this year and from their actions as regards their channels with a poor opinion of the bosses at BS/Cellcast. I simply wondered how many people shared that view.

I thought this somewhat tongue-in-cheek poll was the best way to express that opinion and discern how many people agreed with it.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
08-07-2015 20:40
Find all posts by this user
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Has the money at BS and being 'top dog' made the bosses complacent, arrogant & smug?!
with the amount of kicking that Babestation get on this forum wouldn't surprise me if they didn't pull an xpanded and stopped any pics and videos
09-07-2015 06:11
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Are you suggesting that we shut down debates such as this on that off-chance. I'd say that wouldn't be healthy for the future of this forum wouldn't you?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
09-07-2015 09:17
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Look, we have to respect this channel. They were the first, many have come and gone, they are still here and arguably the best. Arrogance and smugness, well they probably earned it.

I stopped a long time ago moaning about these channels with the regs as they are they will always operate with the handbrake on. Enjoy them when you can fuck them off if you cant be arsed. Simple.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
09-07-2015 09:51
Fanboy83 Offline
Junior Poster

Im gonna sound like a proper Babestation groupie, i can assure you i find some things they do as frustrating as the next but Sweetsugar has a very valid point.

They've been doing it, are still doing it, and doing it reasonably well (compared to all other channels).

I personally think 90% of the issues raised in these forums can in some way lead back to regulations. Now keep in mind ive been out the loop for a good few years and im not going sit and memorise all the new regulations but from what i know about the time I spent at BS those boys arent the type to hold back on doing something. Its because they are forced not to.

I think threads like this will only antagonise the people at BS and eventually they will quit on this forum all together and like grantorino says do a xxxpanded.

Incognito
09-07-2015 10:21
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(09-07-2015 09:51 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  Enjoy them when you can fuck them off if you cant be arsed. Simple.

^+1 this
09-07-2015 18:02
russmeyer Offline
Senior Poster

I'm a big Jada fan but looks like her TV days are now over and looks like she didn't even get paid Sad wish she stayed at Babestation
09-07-2015 18:53
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

what they really need is competition on Freeview...Xpanded now doesnt start til 3am...and all this different feeds on Sky/Freeview is sheer stupidity,no wonder the natives get restless at times....and the act of letting a class act in Beth go is another act of sheer madness.
09-07-2015 21:16
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Smug and Complacent...no wonder when they have the bare faced cheek to charge 4.50 for photos/vids....£5/£8 for the repeated crap they show on bsx....and the £5 connection fee to ring BsBlue.... why do they do it? Because they can and know full well the people will pay.....Smug Muggers.
09-07-2015 22:21
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Even though BS is now worse than it has ever been they are still so far ahead of the rest of the other babeshows. so they can probably afford to be smug and arrogant as they are now the only big babechannel left imo, S66 cannot be called a big babechannel right now its like people thinking Liverpool are still a big club
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2015 00:13 by Joey 27.)
10-07-2015 00:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV