babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Has the money at BS and being 'top dog' made the bosses complacent, arrogant & smug?!
This poll is closed.
Yes 28.57% 26 28.57%
No 71.43% 65 71.43%
Total 91 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Has the money at BS and being 'top dog' made the bosses complacent, arrogant & smug?!

magdala Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Has the money at BS and being 'top dog' made the bosses complacent, arrogant & smug?!
I voted no because I don't see how any channel can be complacent these days (well except for Sin TV).
08-07-2015 11:51
Find all posts by this user
De La Red Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Has the money at BS and being 'top dog' made the bosses complacent, arrogant & smug?!
(08-07-2015 06:17 )HannahsPet Wrote:  But was it there good management or the other channels bad management? BS is run by accountants and from above via Cellcast management its all about profit margins

Would BS still be here if there old studio wasnt in prime real estate in central london which they sold for a huge profit and moved to milton keynes ?

they have leaked a lot of talent because they were always trying to cut overheads to eek out more profit its what hurt them in the past they have a good lineup now (On Nights ) but how long will that last before the accountants say need to cut some more or they come up with another bsx white elephant that puts it all up in the air again

Valid points there. I wonder what the other channels would have done in the event of relocating, would they have had the same outcome ? BS seems to run more like a business, when compared to its rivals (and some run better than others). Not necessarily a bad thing.

BS had gone over a decade and 'survived', notwithstanding the recent move and that around half the last decade of UK recession. They have made mistakes, of course, and not knowing how much of BS is propping the rest Cellcast , you can only make assumptions they are getting the basics right when looking at the business models deployed by other channels.
08-07-2015 11:52
Will Drifter Offline
Junior Poster

(08-07-2015 11:52 )De La Red Wrote:  BS seems to run more like a business, when compared to its rivals

It's certainly more able to absorb losses, as no other channel could have sustained the losses that Babestation has over the years.
08-07-2015 12:26
De La Red Offline
Senior Poster

(08-07-2015 12:26 )Will Drifter Wrote:  
(08-07-2015 11:52 )De La Red Wrote:  BS seems to run more like a business, when compared to its rivals

It's certainly more able to absorb losses, as no other channel could have sustained the losses that Babestation has over the years.

I guess accounts are generally available if you like that sort of thing ? Depending on where the company is registered of course.
08-07-2015 12:29
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

(08-07-2015 11:52 )De La Red Wrote:  you can only make assumptions they are getting the basics right when looking at the business models deployed by other channels.

The main basic they got right was having more investment than other channels. I can't think of anything else they have done better than anyone else.
08-07-2015 12:36
De La Red Offline
Senior Poster

(08-07-2015 12:36 )tony confederate Wrote:  
(08-07-2015 11:52 )De La Red Wrote:  you can only make assumptions they are getting the basics right when looking at the business models deployed by other channels.

The main basic they got right was having more investment than other channels. I can't think of anything else they have done better than anyone else.

Paying their staff could be one of those....
08-07-2015 12:37
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

What channel has had a policy of not paying their staff then?

PS. I voted no, although I'm not entirely sure I understood the question!
08-07-2015 13:42
steve9183 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I voted no! I dont think having a successful business means they are complacent or arrogant. Means they are doing something right.

Probably the only consistent channel out there. Always getting decent show.
08-07-2015 14:58
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(08-07-2015 12:26 )Will Travis Wrote:  

That's probably true if we could be sure that they have been performing that badly, but where have you seen that BS had "losses"?

As HannahsPet pointed out, the only publicly available figures are those for Cellcast not for Babestation alone.

Any evidence I am aware of that Babestation is performing poorly is not to be sniffed at certainly but is anecdotal and perhaps best described as 'comparative to the good times'.

(08-07-2015 13:42 )elgar1uk Wrote:  ...I'm not entirely sure I understood the question!

Lol. Don't know if you're joking there!

If you aren't: Sorry I'm wont to muddy the waters with my reasoning!

It's just: "From what you've heard and seen of Babestation this year do you think that success has made the bosses complacent, arrogant and smug?"

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
08-07-2015 15:30
Fanboy83 Offline
Junior Poster

I find the purpose of this thread a bit trolling. Im voting no, looking back the last year it looks like BS has been the only channel / company that has maintained stability and by their annual report shown some growth.

Looking at their roster, the output, the activity generally compared to the likes of Sin (rip, if not now in a couple of months!), RLC (rip), storm (yawn) and xxxpanded (double yawn) its the only channel that is doing well.

I think we should all take a minute, stand back and realise that these channels days are all numbered. BS looks like the only one thats going to hang about. Lets just enjoy the ride while its still going.

Incognito
08-07-2015 19:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV