babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Has the money at BS and being 'top dog' made the bosses complacent, arrogant & smug?!
This poll is closed.
Yes 28.57% 26 28.57%
No 71.43% 65 71.43%
Total 91 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Has the money at BS and being 'top dog' made the bosses complacent, arrogant & smug?!

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Has the money at BS and being 'top dog' made the bosses complacent, arrogant & smug?!
HannahsPet's interesting observation here today made me consider what the reasons behind this probable non-action might be.

This, following all that we have seen from BS this year, and in particular BS's remarkable post when Sin went on hiatus, made me think it might be time for a forthright and cheeky pole (and discussion if anyone has any thoughts)...

Has the money at BS and being the most successful channel for so long, made the bosses there generally complacent, arrogant and smug?!

* No inferences are to be drawn on HannahsPet's opinions from being referenced here. The question is no-one's doing but mine!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2015 21:32 by ShandyHand.)
07-07-2015 21:23
Find all posts by this user
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

RE: Has the money at BS and being 'top dog' made the bosses complacent, arrogant & smug?!
(07-07-2015 21:23 )ShandyHand Wrote:  and being the most successful channel for so long

Dangerous territory there, I seem to recall a previous argument about whether BS were the biggest or most successful channel, and how that would be measured, or something similar. Needless to say, there were differing opinions laugh

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
07-07-2015 21:40
ShandyHand Offline

RE: Has the money at BS and being 'top dog' made the bosses complacent, arrogant & smug?!
^ I did wonder as I typed that. Anyone that feel's the need can just imagine there's quotes round it!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-07-2015 21:42
De La Red Offline
Senior Poster

Perhaps the management at BS can afford a degree of smugness, in light of comparatively failing competition. Not sure complacency is the biggest problem that BS has given a fairly recent relocation, signing girls like Dannii Harwood. On the face of it, they are turning out a consistent product whilst appearing to get the basics right (payment of staff, for instance). People can choose from similar like products, and of course they will do and people will have their preferred options, but it is difficult to argue BS position when comparing it against its competitors.
08-07-2015 00:02
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

To be fair they do seem to have seen off most of their major rivals. Must be doing something better than their competitors. Wish I knew what that is.
From what I see they don't offer any better value than anyone else.
08-07-2015 00:31
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

But was it there good management or the other channels bad management? BS is run by accountants and from above via Cellcast management its all about profit margins

Would BS still be here if there old studio wasnt in prime real estate in central london which they sold for a huge profit and moved to milton keynes ?

they have leaked a lot of talent because they were always trying to cut overheads to eek out more profit its what hurt them in the past they have a good lineup now (On Nights ) but how long will that last before the accountants say need to cut some more or they come up with another bsx white elephant that puts it all up in the air again

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2015 06:18 by HannahsPet.)
08-07-2015 06:17
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

If you judge success on longevity and number of channels bs are undoubtedly the most successful channel, I do believe they now have too many nightshow girls now though with the same few getting the lions share of the shifts and the rest feeding off scraps.
08-07-2015 07:31
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

(07-07-2015 21:23 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Has the money at BS and being the most successful channel for so long, made the bosses there generally complacent, arrogant and smug?!

What money? I think they made a profit twice in the last 10 years and even then only by selling assets. At least the move to Milton Keynes has cut costs considerably and without it it's hard to see how they would have survived.
08-07-2015 10:47
ShandyHand Offline

I was refering to received wisdom that (prior to Sin's alledged idiocy anyhow) BS are supposed to be the best payers of the girls in the industry. A company doesn't have to turn a profit to be led astray by the money available to it.

Granted I should have explained what I meant in the original post.

08-07-2015 10:58
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(08-07-2015 10:47 )tony confederate Wrote:  
(07-07-2015 21:23 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Has the money at BS and being the most successful channel for so long, made the bosses there generally complacent, arrogant and smug?!

What money? I think they made a profit twice in the last 10 years and even then only by selling assets. At least the move to Milton Keynes has cut costs considerably and without it it's hard to see how they would have survived.

But that was Cellcast as a whole the babestation part of it seemed to be have been making profit as a whole. thats the problem cellcast seemd to cut costs at bs to make more profit so it could plug gaps in other parts of the business

dont forget they have been operating half the time in a recession as well

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-07-2015 11:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV