Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion

woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
(24-06-2018 02:30 )admiral decker Wrote:  According to the Red Light website it was being run by RLC TV during that time.

Which was therefore not a dormant company as claimed in this thread?
24-06-2018 02:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

No it wasn't a dormant company at that time and it isn't a dormant company now. It was winsaw who claimed that the company is dormant, but this has already been corrected by Dave A.

It's worth adding that the latest update on RLC TV's status, showing it to be an active company, was filed with companies house as recently as March this year.
24-06-2018 03:19
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(24-06-2018 02:30 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(23-06-2018 14:06 )Dave_A Wrote:  So the question is who was running Red Light after Phil resigned in October 2016 until Laura took over Red Light a year or so later ?

According to the Red Light website it was being run by RLC TV during that time. From around November onwards it was being run by JLM Productions.

You are just plain wrong, she ran it from day one after Phil had sold it, as stated above, all that happened in November was she paid the girls her self through her other companie and not from rlc TV,
To be clear running it didn't mean she owned it, the brand is still owned by the same person who got it from Phil, although they have never had any involvement in the day to day

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-06-2018 06:24
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

So, how far back can the girls actually claim any wages from RLC? Because my understanding of this thing is this :-
As far as i am aware, you can (& the girls can) only claim a certain number of years from when you first joined a company and only up until the time that company ceases trading can't you?
Because from what I've read (& recall) from RAR's twitter at the time that some girls were claiming they haven't been paid since 2010 & therefore, that would take it back to when Phil owned the company and Laura would not have been involved at that time, and therefore that claim would have to be dealt with separately as it wouldn't be of any Laura's business to settle that claim.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2018 08:19 by lovebabes56.)
24-06-2018 08:09
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(23-06-2018 23:04 )hairbald Wrote:  
(23-06-2018 22:48 )babelover48 Wrote:  ok but if that is the general rule Surely with Tilley being the only other director named he could have had the power of veto on any spending plan Laura could have had planned.. whether he IS a silent director or not/ Even by not having a power of veto, I would say his role in the company was meaningless from the start AND I would not be surprised if he ends up having tough questions to answer of his own in all of this..

Just because you are a Director in a company doesn't mean you have an equal share. So if its a 51/49 split between two people basically the 51% can do what they like.

Horton Tilley is the major share holder of RLC TV LTD, he owns according to Companies house records 75% or more of the shares, he is according to companies house records the only active person with significant control of RLC, info here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/compa...nt-control

So surly the book stops with him, even if he hasn't actually been running the company himself ?
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2018 11:55 by Dave_A.)
24-06-2018 11:39
admiral decker Offline

(24-06-2018 06:24 )winsaw Wrote:  You are just plain wrong, she ran it from day one

Unfortunately for you there is no 'she' mentioned in my post, so your claim that I'm wrong is irrelevant.

To repeat my statement, Red Light was being run by RLC TV Ltd during the time that Dave A was asking about. From around November 2017 onwards it was being run by JLM Productions Ltd.
24-06-2018 12:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(24-06-2018 12:21 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(24-06-2018 06:24 )winsaw Wrote:  You are just plain wrong, she ran it from day one

Unfortunately for you there is no 'she' mentioned in my post, so your claim that I'm wrong is irrelevant.

To repeat my statement, Red Light was being run by RLC TV Ltd during the time that Dave A was asking about. From around November 2017 onwards it was being run by JLM Productions Ltd.

I will make it simple for you as you seam to be having a really hard time getting this Rolleyes
Laura ran rlc from the day Phil stepped a side, I can't think of any other way to put it so u will understand,
What ever the name of the management company running the franchise was is of no matter as she Laura was the one running things,
Also I don't get why u are quoting stuff back to me that I brought to this thread in first place like Laura running through her management company from Nov it just makes u look silly,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-06-2018 15:34
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(23-06-2018 22:43 )winsaw Wrote:  The latest set of account are for her first year running it

There seems to be a big problem with winsaw's version of events. Perhaps it's better described as a contradiction in his claims.

In the statement above he claims that the accounts posted in this thread, from JLM Productions, were from Laura's first year of running Red Light.

But in his latest post he concedes to admiral decker's submission that this wasn't the case, and refers to "Laura running through her management company from Nov".

(24-06-2018 15:34 )winsaw Wrote:  Laura running through her management company from Nov

So which is it? If the first statement is true the second one can't be true and vice versa.
24-06-2018 17:14
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(24-06-2018 08:09 )babelover48 Wrote:  So, how far back can the girls actually claim any wages from RLC? Because my understanding of this thing is this :-
As far as i am aware, you can (& the girls can) only claim a certain number of years from when you first joined a company and only up until the time that company ceases trading can't you?
Because from what I've read (& recall) from RAR's twitter at the time that some girls were claiming they haven't been paid since 2010 & therefore, that would take it back to when Phil owned the company and Laura would not have been involved at that time, and therefore that claim would have to be dealt with separately as it wouldn't be of any Laura's business to settle that claim.

The RLC shows that were broadcast on Sky and Freeview TV were run by a different company, Pumpkin Film productions LTD were the company behind the TV shows .
RLC TV limited is a separate company that was first incorporated on the 18th of November 2015, but Pumpkin film Productions were the 100% share holders of RLC TV LTD until they sold it to Horton Tilley around October/November 2016, so i haven't got a clue as to how far back the girls can claim or how it works lol

Concerning RLC when Phil/Pumpkin Film productions were running the TV channels, i heard they were generally good payers and the company and channels were pretty efficiently run, one girl told me via her website blog (Jemma Jey) that RLC were better payers than BS
What i did see mentioned was that if girls messed them around and either didn't show up for shifts, or cancelled at short notice, that Phil wouldn't pay them for a previous shift they did work or something like that.

I did a credit Risk score check a good few years ago now for all the babe channels that were broadcasting on TV at that time, RLC/Pumpkin Film Production got the best score, Cellcast came bottom lol, i can't remember the wording that came back with the Cellcast credit risk score, but i interpreted it as "don't touch this company with a barge poll" .
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2018 11:53 by Dave_A.)
24-06-2018 18:38
admiral decker Offline

(23-06-2018 22:41 )hairbald Wrote:  From memory (about 15 years so bear with meRolleyes ) a Ltd company need to have at least 2 Directors one of which has to designated as the Company Secretary.

It's only public companies that are required to have 2 directors. Private companies only need 1 director.

The companies mentioned in this thread - Red Light Central Ltd, RLC TV Ltd and JLM Productions Ltd - all have 1 director only.

As for the position of company secretary, again this only applies to public companies, not private companies. It should also be noted that the company secretary does not need to be a director.

You are probably remembering an old requirement for a private company to have a company secretary. It used to be the case that 1 director was required plus a company secretary, but the requirement to have a company secretary was abolished by the Companies Act 2006.

In summary, a public company needs 2 directors plus a company secretary. The company secretary does not need to be a director. A private company used to need 1 director plus a company secretary, but the requirement for private companies now is simply 1 director.
25-06-2018 02:32

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL